Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

25 M4F - Inter-Racial, MILF, Gangbang Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeswide555

Super-Earth
I had started roleplaying with a partner early but she was unable to continue and I was really enjoying the scene. I'd like to put together a scene where you'd play a MILF (ideally someone note White for an inter-racial element) that's in a situation where she's stuck with a handful of her daughter's male friends. I have some ideas for plot/scenarios that we can discuss in PM. Below is some info about me and some old scene ideas as well.

I'm an experienced role-player looking for some new F partners (or anyone just wanting to play F - though I'd prefer if you didn't tell me). One thing I've done lately is base scenes off of women I know in real life, which has been quite fun - but am open to lots of things.

I have a diverse array of interests from the more romantic and playful to the more degrading and humiliating or some area in between. I enjoy a healthy amount of smut with a good plot line. I love facials, swallowing, gang bangs, oral, anal, rough sex and am open to your interests as well.

I write well and I expect the same, but do not write novels for posts - I prefer a healthy back and forth. I typically write in the first person, and have found that I prefer that style for my role-plays.

AIM: EyesWideOpen555
Yahoo: EyesWide555

Here are some other ideas:

**Sister's Best friend:**

My sister's best friend and I end up at our family's cabin for a long weekend. I was supposed to go up with my GF, who cancelled at the last minute, and you were supposed to go with my sis, but she bailed because of work - but you decided to go up anyway to get a rest. We end up running into each other there. There are several ways it can play out from here.

**The Conference:**

Based off a co-worker/friend of mine in real life. We're teachers and away on a conference together for a weekend. She's married, but I'm single. After the conference - which is pretty boring for both of us - we end up hanging out and having dinner and good conversation. Things start to develop from there - I'm imagining things start a bit slow and then take off like a runaway train.

**Cum Obsession**

Thinking of a scene where a friend/co-worker learns that I've been sneaking my cum into things like her food/coffee etc. Haven't fleshed this one out too much - but there are a few different fun directions it could take. But I'm thinking a situation where she finds it disgusting and arousing at the same time.

**Inter-Racial / College Student:**

I'm envisioning a scene where I'm in my late 30's and married. You would be in your 20's and a college student - I'm thinking Asian or Indian American. You're interested in exploring some of your more kinky interests and also are mostly an innocent/sweet personality on the outside to most of your friends and family. But the idea of being a home wrecker really turns you on. I could be you're best friend's older brother (maybe father) or more of a stranger thing where we happen to meet at an event that you attend for a college job fair etc.

I'm not looking for anything where your character would be extremely naive or overly shy. I'm looking for something where there's a lot of flirtatiousness and a healthy back and forth. Please only respond if you're serious about setting up a scene and won't leave in the middle without saying anything. If something isn't working, let's talk about it or at least just explain that.

Here are some of my kinks: Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Cum Swallowing (for the girl), Tit Fucks, watersports, inter-racial. And others - it's fine if you're not into any of these.

RE: Seeking Playful, Kinky Detailed RP Partner [Scene Ideas Inside]

Hello. I am interested ... I guess I will send you a pm or something, but yes I do not have much limits and this sounds really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom