Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A desire... for naughtiness (Seeking Herms, She-males, and Females for sexy times!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzykins

Meteorite
So, I've been here for a bit now... just watching. Feeling all stalker-ish. Even spoken to a few people to start working out a couple ideas for RPs. The holiday got a bit distracting, leaving me with little time to respond. But now that it's over and done with, I figured it would be best if I sat down and tried constructing my very own request thread! Of course, it's not gonna be pretty. Not like some of the ones I've seen out there, as I far more favor function over form. But it will be my thread, and not nobody... save maybe the admins and mods and whatnot... can take it away from me. So there!

I'm not gonna bore you with a big long rundown of who I am... that's not what we're here for. This isnt a singles bar. If you're interested in the me behind the screen, ask, I may or may not be interested in answering. Suffice it to say, I am of legal age... plus almost 10 years. Almost... I, identify as female, and have done a rather good job of doing so for a good majority of my life. That being said however, I can play either end of the spectrum. Males, Females, and nearly everything in between. Most notably; Hermaphrodites and She-males... (I personally cant stand the word Futa, as it is an attempt to lump together two very different sorts of people. If you are in need of knowing the difference between them, I am more than welcome to enlighten you.)

But I digress...

I love to tell stories, generally of the erotic and downright smutty variety. Now I wont go and assign a percentage that I like to stick to in my writings. As these things can change from tale to tale... But I will say, that I love a not so healthy amount of smut. Especially now, with the winter turning colder. What better way to keep warm throughout the winter days and nights other than a warm body to lay beside? But those get cold way too quick...

I am not a grammar nazi, or even a spelling nazi... I'm sure I made a few mistakes somewhere here in my thread. But I would appreciate a decent grasp on the (americanized) English language. I require at least a decent sized paragraph to work with when we play, and one or two more is usually preferred... I generally do about 2-4 fairly meaty paragraphs, depending of course on what my partner gives me to work with. Though my introductions tend to be a bit long winded, as there is often quite a bit of information to throw in there at the beginning of the story. My preferred medium for play would be Private Messages, followed closely by E-mail. I find Threads too difficult to keep track of, and would prefer either of the first two options. (No, I do not use any messengers. And No, you are not the exception...)

If you've made it this far... maybe it's about time to move on to what I enjoy.

~ I love women! A such, I am most interested in scenes involving them or those identifying as them. Hermaphrodites, She-males, Females, and yes... even adorably trappy little femboys. (No, I do not want to feminize your male character. That part of the story has no interest for me.) [Do NOT come to me requesting scenes involving straight M/F pairings!]

I delight in incestuous roles as well as a touch of ageplay (within site rules, of course). I often enjoy a touch of BDSM, from both ends of the spectrum, up to and including petplay. But I draw the line at master/slave, as those stories really tend to be one sided.

I enjoy many different genres from the everyday average modern world all the way to your not so every day and no where near average world... I enjoy fantasy, magic, science fiction. Humans, Elves, Orcs, and Monsters of every shape and size. And even nearly every time period... feel free to mix and match to create something we can really sink our teeth into. (And I would especially love to find players interested in the world of Jacqueline Carey's 'Kushiel's Legacy' series... and will likely love you forever if I find you!)

I adore the fantastical Disney-esque romance as well as the more gritty and realistic 'love story', as well as those relationships that don't fit into either end of that spectrum... yea, you know the ones. Those darker relationships that we just don't talk about...

I have a deep aching love of nearly all things anal... Tongues, toys, fingers, and straight up sex... yes please! Both receiving as well as giving. I love girls that squirt, and lots of hot passionate and downright messy sex. But don't worry, even if any of those aren't your thing... I can certainly work around that.

See what I did there... I saved the really naughty stuff for last. So if you're still here... lets move on to those things that I don't like. This is a rather short list... as there is only a few things that I don't generally enjoy. But these ones just detract from the RP just enough for me that even online, I cant handle them. Things like scat, vomit, vore, castration, snuff... they just don't do it for me.

Non-exhaustive list of possible potential pairings... (Any of these pairings would work perfectly for any gender and combination there of Female, Hermaphrodite or She-Male)

Incest and related
Mother/Daughter
Sisters (older/younger or twins)
Cousins
Aunt/Niece
Babysitter... (While not technically incest, this does fit best here.)
(This category also includes step relations and in-laws) [ie... Step-mother, or sister-in-law]

High School
Student/Student (These students can come from any walk of life, be they popular, un-popular, punks, goths, jocks, nerds, bullies, etc...)
Teacher/Student
Coach/Student
Principal/Student
(Other assorted faculty? And of course... all of these students can come from any walk of life...)

College
Student/Student... yea, it's the same list. With a few extra fun possible variations.
Roommates (Both dorm and off campus)
Sororities

Other
Neighbors
Boss/Employee (This, of course... has nearly countless variations)
Delivery girl/Lonely housewife
Repair woman/Girl home alone
Bartender/Customer
Stripper/Client
Counselor/Camper
Random strangers? (Yes, virtually anyone... you are allowed to bring your own.)

Well... I guess that would be it for now. Hope to hear from you soon! (Please do not leave a message here for me as I likely wont see it for some time. Send me a PM instead.)

*Kiss Kiss*

~Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom