Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants to be my sugar daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to delve into a sugar daddy story, and though I've posted a few topics about it I never manage to find the right premise. I'm hoping to talk with some interested guys again to see if we can come up with something that excites us both. I’d want to explore a believable and sensible story that guides them into one another for a sexual relationship that could very well be absent any emotional bonds. It might be as basic as them meeting through a website, chatting and discovering that their needs overlap, with a possibility of something more as time progresses, but no guarantees of anything. Maybe they've known one another for quite a while on an acquaintance basis, and fate brings them closer somehow? I'm flexible, and more than anything I'd love to discuss about it and come to a common understanding.

For this story, I am looking for a mutually beneficial and possibly a long–term arrangement that would not be purely transactional as in prostitution but eventually would be about mutual spoiling, companionship, friendship, respect, trust and a true partnership-in-crime where we can travel, play and feast. My character, I am thinking, would be a young Indian woman in her early twenties, probably someone who has just moved to the US to pursue higher studies. She would be good looking, intelligent, well read, and friendly, warm, affectionate and even charming. Likewise, she might have got her own oddball traits deep down, but I want to leave those things for us to discuss together. She is someone who can come across as an elegant, stylish, well groomed, hygienic and polished lady in public and at the same time can be wild, uninhibited and naughty behind closed doors. She would be someone who can be comfortable in any social or business situation but highly open minded and sexy behind closed doors. She's struggling financially with her tuition fees and rent, and at the same time is completely besotted by the good old American dream that she sees people around her living day in and out. She realizes that it will take her at least 10 years to get anywhere close to that American dream, which makes the idea of an arrangement even more attractive. With this arrangement, she is looking for financial help with her tuition, some basic living expenses like rent and / or gifts, while at the same time not being completely dependent financially or otherwise on her sugar daddy. She loves to travel, and that is one of the main reasons she moved to the US, and she hopes to fulfill that fantasy of hers as well through this arrangement. The exact details can be negotiated and finalized before the relationship commences.

In order to make this arrangement more realistic for a country like the US, I am thinking that it might not be necessary for our characters to be in the same city. There can be times, where he flies her in to a particular city where he is staying for business or times when he is in her city for business, and she joins you, or they could just fly off for a quick weekend getaway. They would probably see each other at least once a month over a weekend, sometimes more depending upon circumstances. Eventually, if they realize that they have really good chemistry, they can take exotic vacations together, and travel to places like Vegas to see the Cirque Du Soleil, or get dressed up for a night of craps and roulette at The Wynn or Bellagio, or a few days in South Beach or Sunny Isles, Florida, laying out, eating sushi at Nobu, having a quiet night looking at the moon reflecting on the Atlantic, listening to the freighter's in the distance, and being drawn in by the soothing, tranquil and beckoning call of the Ocean's waves, or Manhattan, a swank, modern hotel like The Mark, or Gramercy Park Hotel; or something more historic and refined, like The St. Regis Hotel indulging in a quick stroll to Madison Avenue for a little impulse shopping, a nice spa day or dinner at a nice romantic French Bistro like Cafe Boulud.

I'm looking for someone to portray an older (above 35 at least), successful, wealthy male who travels a lot both for business and pleasure. He does not need to be famous or even a billionaire, but he should be well settled financially, and can afford the good and luxurious life for both of us, someone who likes both living in an upscale city apartment, as well as relaxing out in his country home, someone who is independent, mature, respectful, confident and with a strong sense of self-belief. I’d much prefer a single male, probably divorced; and he can be believably flawed man who is lonesome. Maybe he's never been really the good looking kind that women would get drawn towards naturally, someone with not picture perfect looks in any sense of imagination. Whatever the case, he should have a need for my character to fill. We can discuss any baggage you can bring along here that makes him difficult, whether it's a strange kink or an oddball personality. For instance, he could be a hypocrite, who clearly mentions about his total lack of interest in women who are overweight, or out of shape, but he realizes that he might have those characteristics himself, but he expects his fantasy to be her reality. He might be occasionally invited to high-end events with red carpet events and would therefore need a woman who is extremely attractive and photogenic to offset his own shortcomings.

I think a good starting point for this RP would be for both of coming across each other at a Sugar Daddy website, and we start interacting from there. We can start off with exchanging more pictures, and basic information, followed by phone calls, slowly getting friendlier, until we get a chance to meet. Regarding the details of the financial arrangement, we can either discuss it when we meet, or it would be listed out in my profile, and once we agree to commence on this relationship it can be assumed that you are ok with the financial arrangement as stated by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom