Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Used, broken, and abused! Among other things! Shipwrecked ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm Shipwrecked! And this is my thread looking for RP!

Gonna start this off by saying I'm a very open person. If you don't like any of my ideas here, send me a PM with some of your own. I'm always happy to discuss other plots and ideas.

I am also a very sexual person. But I love story just as much as smut. So any of the ideas can be treated as a sexy one shot or we can make them into bigger long-term story ideas.

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/gwen%20monwell

The most obvious thing about me, I love being used and abused. It is probably my biggest kink, be it con, non con, mind fucked, hypnotized, whatever the reason. I love being forced, blackmailed, or simply broken. Slap me, put me in my place. I may fight, but I love it.

Biggest kinks: Rough sex, lots of cum.

I only RP in PM. So PM Me! Be it with a post starting off on an idea of your own, or one of them here. Or hit me up with some OOC so we can talk out a plot before hand, though I'll be honest I can get a bit bored with plotting. I prefer to get it through as fast as possible and get to playing.

Also, I use a lot of pictures and gifs. They are hot, so it is hard not to use them. But not all the plots will have them, but most will. xD

So here are a few ideas to start with, more will always be on the way.

Also none of these are concrete, wanna change the idea up a little? Don't be shy! Throw me your idea.

Lost at Sea

Christie was your typical spoiled rich girl. She got what she wanted when she wanted, from whoever she wanted it from. So after spending a few days lost at sea after her boyfriends yacht got caught in a storm, she was happy to see another boat come along, the problem is who is on the boat. And is it really her lucky day?

A: Maybe it's a bored billionaire just cruising through the ocean, and what luck to find a girl stranded at sea? One thought dead to the world. One he could rescue and do anything with. He gives her a choice, stay out in her life boat and die from the heat or starvation, or give in to his every whim. She'll learn one way or the other, be it the hard way or the easy way , but she will learn.

B: Christie finds herself in the company of some modern day pirates. Who decide to do nothing more than have a good time, playing with her and breaking her before they randsom her back or sell her into slavery.

Wayward Heart

Abigail has always been a loyal wife and a good mother. A stay at home mom that takes care of the every need of those in her family. She's always been a good girl. Married her high school sweetheart. The ideal soccer mom. And she had always known about his existence. The guy that everyone talks about, a real player, always single but never seems to be alone, more than a couple kids on the soccer field were his but no one knows the truth except for the women who have been with him.

She has always avoided him. Not wanting to get involved in such behavior, being repulsed by it. Even when one of her own friends was swooned by him. She resolved herself to hate him even more for ruining her friends marriage. But when he sets his eyes on her and tries to approach her, she has never been one to be rude. So she had a simple conversation with him, he wasn't all that bad despite his crude manner.

But once she finds herself alone with him, how do things go for her? Especially when he turns out to be a guy who doesn't quite take no for an answer. Does the once loyal wife who is use to her vanilla life dare fall into something a little more rough around the edges?

In close quarters ( This particular idea can have several characters grouped together on a ship for exploration or just a couple of people stationed on an outpost )

Hannah had always dreamed about going into space, so when she got the chosen to be part of an expedition she happily accepted it. She couldn't wait for her chance to see the final frontier. Everything was perfect until she got partnered with the worst possible choice.

The man was a complete and utter asshole. Cocky, narcissistic, womanizing. Just a complete and utter jackass, but a brilliant scientist and astronaut, and the only person willing to partner with a rookie like her. But are his intentions completely scientific, despite his personality, or does he have alternative plans for his new partner.

And being alone with a single person for a long period of time things can just happen .

The idea can also be played as a group, several different characters all on a ship going to some unknown planet. Maybe come across vicious hostile aliens, who knows! A fight for survival and sex. Anything can happen.

Apart of the story

Claire had always wanted to be a reporter. She wrote in the school newspaper from sixth grade all the way through college. So when she finally graduated and became a reporter for a respectable newspaper she was thrilled. And her career quickly began to take off. But she still wasn't there yet, but when a string of disappearances began happening. And when the women come back they are broken shells of themselves, unwilling or unable to talk about what happened to them and the police weren't finding any concrete evidence, she saw it as her chance to shine.

She was connecting the dots they didn't seem to see. But instead of going to the police, she decided to crack the case herself. But how far was she willing to go? When the culprit seems to be a billionaire with a knack for covering his tracks. What happens when he catches wind of her? Will she just disappear like the others? Become one the man's play things or will she break the case?

Other non specific ideas

Shipwreck

Abused wife

College/work place Love Triangle

Spy-action hero/ techie nerdy girl

Home Invasion-Rape

Anything in the form of being broken into a sex slave. Lol.

Zombie apocalypse or post apocalyptic survivors coming together.
( Kind of have a generic idea of a college girl or a bit older and a teenage boy coming together, or split apart from their group begin to bond over time. Or maybe put in a situation and he uses the don't want to "die a virgin" to persuade her/trick her. Or maybe they just bond and things happen. Just a random idea. Can do others. )

Ex-boyfriend

Hypnotism

Drugs

Rape/Psuedo Rape/ Broken( Craving something along these lines. Rape turned into something more. Broken into a fuck toy that loves it and left begging for more. Possibly a gang rape? Would love anyone willing to do it! )

Cheating

Blackmail

Medieval

Steam Punk

More Random ideas on the way, or throw me your own. Via a post or OOC.

Apologies for disappearing. Had a lot of IRL stuff come up and it really pulled me away. If you would like to continue let me know. If you hate me, My apologies but I understand! ;-;

LOST at Sea is a lovely Idea.
...would like to rp with you with two ideas on your thread
OwningMaster
aim owning_master
yim pussygrinder_m29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom