Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swimming In The Sun (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunSwimmer

Meteorite
Welcome to my thread. If anything in it catches your eye, please contact me by PM and I'd be happy to talk, whether about a specific story or in general.

Things I Need

Most of my roleplays feature the theme of cheating. If you aren't at least open to such themes, we won't be compatible.

All characters are 18+, and any younger characters must be purely background NPCs who do not appear in any sexual content.

All of my roleplaying is done on the forums, via thread or PM. No messengers, no emails, no other sites.

Things I Like

Most of my roleplays feature minor characters other than the main couple. While this means I am open to group roleplays, I prefer a willingness of both main players to take on NPC roles to fill in the world.

I write third person past tense, and getting me to try another style will be a challenge.

I enjoy OOC communication. This does not mean sharing RL details at all, but I do find it helpful to keep track of the plot via a separate OOC thread, as well as pitching ideas back and forth.

Things I Am Open To

Risk of pregnancy is an exciting theme to play with, though pregnancy itself can be a bit of a story-killer.

I am willing to indulge in orientation play, such as playing a straight girl experimenting with lesbianism, or a lesbian being seduced by a man.

I am happy to play as multiple females (though usually in separate scenes) and I don't necessarily expect my partner to reciprocate; however, it should always be for the purpose of the story, and not simply throwing in additional bodies for the sake of it.

Things I Dislike

Dominance and submission. While many of the relationships may feature strong – and changing – power dynamics, and while bedroom play can involve light consensual BDSM themes, I don't find characters who are purely submissive or who expect pure submission to be compelling. Most of my characters would identify as switches and I find switches most compatible to play with.

Kink-focussed play. I absolutely do not mind including kinks in stories and will try to be flexible about such elements, but that can't be what the story is all about. Let's say, as an example, clothing. If you have a clothing fetish, we might be able to include that in our story, but we're not going to write a story purely about a clothing fetish.

Filth. Characters can get hot and sweaty. They can get dirty. They can even possibly explore lighter kinks. But they are not going to start shitting and puking all over each other. My character is not going to date a 300 pound greaseball. If anything anal occurs, it will be magically clean.

Things I Will Not Do

Incest. Characters younger than 18. Animals. Non-con. Non-human characters. Fandoms. Messengers. RL details. Playing with anyone younger than 18. Herms, futa, and other stylised third genders. Harems and reverse harems.

Plot Ideas

All of my plots are up for discussion, and I prefer to work things out to find the right fit rather than stick to a rigid template. So many of the details are changeable, and I love hearing new spins on old ideas. I've included ideas for possible twists alongside the basic plot ideas. I am very willing to hear entirely new ideas, so long as they fit the general theme.

1. Wrong For Her
He was just wrong for her. When they dated, he cheated on her and acted like a jerk. Not like her current boyfriend, kind, considerate, and devoted. Just wrong for her. Nothing good could come from ever seeing him again. She should stay away from him. Wrong for her. So – why is she sending him a naked selfie? Why, when her phone rings at 3AM, does she answer? Why, when he tells her to come over, does she say yes?
Optional parameters: The inclusion of her new boyfriend isn't necessary.

2. Taking It Slow
She had her heart broken, but her new boyfriend is being very understanding, agreeing to take things very slow. They've barely made out, nothing physical. Still, he waits patiently for her. Only then she runs into her ex, and the old chemistry sparks up between them, and before she knows it she's tumbling into bed with him.
Optional parameters: The length of the relationship, how secret the cheating is and how long it goes on for, and what happens once she slips.

3. It's Not Cheating If...
A girl cheats on her boyfriend, rationalising it in incremental stages: it's not cheating if it's only making out, it's not cheating if it's just oral, if it's not cheating if they use a condom. Steadily wearing down unless there's nothing left to deny, but by then, it's too late, caught up in the primal swirl of a passionate new romance.
Optional parameters: The relationship dynamic: is the girl convincing herself it's not cheating, convincing her boyfriend, convincing her lover? Or is she the one being convinced? Alternatively,, the lover could be the one doing the cheating, on his girlfriend.

4. We Have Some News
A couple get engaged, but they both know that there is still a lot of unresolved tension between the woman and her former lover. Trying to resolve this, her new fiancée encourages her to invite him to their house to tell him about the engagement and help move on. Instead of moving on, though, they end up moving to the bedroom.
Optional parameters: Rather than inviting him to their house, they could meet in public, it could be a chance meeting, or he could even contact them when he finds out.

5. Winning Him Back
A wife finds out her husband is cheating on her, and embarks on a campaign of sexual conquest to try to win him back by outdoing his new lover and reminding him of their first honeymoon romance.
Optional parameters: If she finds out his lover is pregnant, her own reservations about getting pregnant might be reevaluated.

6. The Vineyards of Tuscany
A woman buys or inherits a Tuscan villa and moves to Italy to take up residence. There, in the rural setting, she finds herself falling into a heady romance with a man who stays with her.
Optional parameters: One or both of them is in a relationship, including the possibility of her being in a lesbian relationship.

7. Girl Next Door
A young woman has eyes for the married man next door, and after a campaign of teasing and seduction she beds him. But when he won't leave his wife for her, what happens? Does their relationship end in tears – or continue in secret?
Optional parameters: Who instigates things, and how long it lasts before (and whether) they are discovered.

8. Exchange Students
Two exchange students are paired up, but they speak virtually no common language. Fortunately, or not, their instant attraction crosses that barrier and a trip that was meant to be about exploring a new culture starts to become about exploring their mutual passion.
Optional parameters: Either one could be the stranger in a strange land; either one or both could have an existing partner they find themselves cheating on.

9. Call Me On Your Way Back Home
Her boyfriend is worried. She's going on a trip with her ex-boyfriend, for whom she obviously still has feelings. She assures him nothing will happen. But the first time she calls, he hears something in her voice. Is it guilt, about something that's going to happen? Shame, about something that's happening? Or nerves – about something that's happening right now, even as she's on the phone to him?
Optional parameters: Gender roles could be reversed, and nature of the third party could be changed.

10. After The Flood
Two ex-lovers get trapped together, such as after a plane crash, a natural disaster, or something more prosaic like getting snowed in on a trip. Forced to interact they rediscover that old attraction and fall back into the bad habits that didn't work for them last time round.
Optional parameters: Either or both could have new relationships.

11. Switching Sides
A girl experimenting with her sexuality dates another girl, only for her girlfriend to cheat on her – with a boy. Does she respond by confronting him, only to be seduced herself, or does she exact her revenge with another boy?
Optional parameters: The boy could be her ex.

12. I Know What You Are
A girl finds out her best friend/sister is being cheated on by her boyfriend, so she goes to confront him, only to find herself falling into his spell too.
Optional parameters: Nature of the relationship between the two girls, whether they're found out, what happens next.

13. Swinging
Two couples decide to experiment with swinging. Only trouble is, while one of the new pairs doesn't really do anything, the other pair finds they have amazing chemistry, making it difficult to believe this really is "just for one night".
Optional parameters: Whether it turns into something longer term, what happens with the other partners.

14. My Girl Calls Another Man Daddy
This is not an incest story, but a DD/lg kink story. With a cuckold twist. Yes, we have hit the most special of special snowflake stories!
Optional parameters: How overt and mutually accepted the cheating is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom