Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guns and lust (Sumi & Crusade)

S

Sumi

If there was one thing she always regretted was the fact that she didn't manage to persuade her father into hiring a maid for the trivial chores. They did have someone who was hired to do the cleaning inside the entire mansion, but that someone would always have to show up when her father was home. The mob leader had his reasons to be so cautious about the apparently innocent workers, though. Years ago when she was still in high school her own mother had been killed by one of the maids. It was only in the later years that they found out the said murderer was paid by a rival gang to get rid of the old man and his wife. It was only sheer luck that he was out of the house when that happened, else he might have ended up the same.

Years have passed though, and the lesson was learned. The notorious leader now refused to let any stranger inside his own abode, and he always carried a gun with him. Just in case. Scarlet, on the other hand, was far from keeping a weapon at hand at all times. Nowadays her father had hired a couple of his own men that he could trust to watch over his mansion and his precious daughter. When she had to go out, she'd be always accompanied by one of them, to watch her back. With how greedy the enemies were, the last thing the mob leader wanted was to have his daughter kidnapped. Or worse.

One way or another, this was how she ended up preparing her own breakfast on a Monday, a little bit more excited than usually. Mainly because she'd soon have the time of her life. The brunette was never so intrigued by a man in all those twenty-four years she had lived, however, there was this particular man who had her fantasizing over what would it be like to have him wrapped around her little finger. Or was it the other way around? Either way, it was certain that she was smitten with him. It was obvious from the way she always looked his way with what seemed like a mix of emotions. Admiration, curiosity, lust. Everything about him was picking her interest. Maybe it was because most of the boys she knew were just that. Boys. But him? He was a man.

The mere thought that for the entire week he'd be staying, sleeping in her mansion made her lips curve into a slight smile as she turned over the pancake. Right now she was still in her so called pajamas, consisting of a plain white t-shirt which clearly didn't hide the fact that her b-cup perky breasts weren't constrained by any bra, and which barely hid more than half of her tight bottom. And as if that wasn't enough, she was wearing no shorts, but only a pair of bright red panties, the kind that even though it covered as much as any normal panties, it looked fancy enough with its lacy edges. At least the t-shirt did manage to cover the front of her body. More or less anyway. It was with a purpose, though. She was aware this man was ignorant of her, so for the start, she planned to test for how long could he resist her advances.

What man could resist an Italian woman for so long anyway? Standing at 5'2 tall, Scarlet had a personality and an attitude to make up for her height, and her father knew that well. Once she wanted something badly, there was nothing stopping this tan-skinned brunette from getting it. The eyes just as dark as her hair as well as her plump lips were only her weapons to make the foolish guys give her what she likes. The same means she'd use on her precious 'crush' these next days.

The sound of the doorbell rang to her ears like a beautiful song that morning. Just in time, given how the pancakes and the coffee were ready. With those done, she quietly made her way out of the kitchen and into the grand hall, heading for the front door. If only her father knew in what kind of attire was she going to welcome her newly assigned bodyguard, she'd be grounded for the rest of her life, even in spite of her age. Nevertheless, the old man wasn't here for the following week and thus, when the heavy wooden door opened, it revealed her in all her splendor. Well, nearly. The long black hair falling in waves over her shoulders was still slightly messy. "Mornin', tough guy! Come in." she welcomed him, motioning to follow her as she started walking back towards the kitchen, purposely walking ahead of him, hips swaying with every step. The outrageous thing was that she didn't have the slightest bit of shame doing all of this. "Hope you didn't have breakfast yet. Coffee?"

Johnny DeRossi had grown up knowing only the mafia. From the day he turned 10, he'd been thrown into the mix, acting as a little mule, passing drugs and carrying a switchblade in his pocket just in case. He ate, slept, breathed the lifestyle. He dropped out of school when he was fifteen and focused solely on working his way up the ranks. By the time the kid was eighteen, he'd fired shots, cut off fingers, witnessed murders and had been arrested on more than one occasion.

But the kid thrived on the adrenaline the job provided him. The lanky teenager started bulking up and soon he grew into those broad shoulders. He was built like a house, his body ripped and his upper arms both covered in tattoos. His hair was dark and always combed neatly. He kept up with appearances, even though his job was anything but glamorous.

Having worked for the same boss all his life, the dark haired, dark eyed stud of the organization was making his way up the ranks. He proved to the old man that he was a go-to. A guy he could call upon in any circumstances. By the time he was thirty, Johnny was next in succession for the role of boss. Once the old man bit the bullet, the job was his.

The only thing he despised about his boss was the way he chose to spoil his only daughter. He grew up knowing nothing else but scuffling for his next meal and here was this fucking princess having the world handed to her. He'd seen her on a few occasions. The girl was a goddess and he was sure she hit on him a few times, but he never reciprocated the advances. For one, her father would've chopped his balls off and for another, she wasn't his type. He would have just as well rather find a slut working the streets to fuck instead of some entitled little princess.

Given the unenviable task of having to babysit Scarlet, Johnny wore a black wifebeater tank top that showed off his muscular midsection and his large, tattooed biceps. He wore a pair of fairly tight jeans that, if a woman glanced down in the lower region for long enough, she would be able to see clearly the outline of his cock. Finished off with a pair of boots, the mobster kept a glock tucked into his waistband. He pulled up out front, knowing his boss had just boarded a plane to head to Italy for the week. He took a deep breath as he looked at the mansion before him.

The place was huge and as unnecessary as was the spoiling of Scarlet. Johnny was modest by nature and it showed in how casually he dressed as he was welcomed at the door by the boss's daughter. He couldn't help but notice the way her breasts seemed to welcome him through the shirt, knowing damn well she wasn't wearing a bra. And when the pretty little thing turned around, he took in the sight of her barely covered ass, knowing she was doing it just for the attention. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"Nah, I didn't have breakfast," he told her, closing and locking the door behind them. He was there for a reason and he hoped like hell Scarlet understood that. He wasn't there to get hit on or to get his dick wet. He was doing the old man a solid and nothing more. One of the first things Johnny realized as he was led through the home to the kitchen was how much he dwarfed Scarlet. He was at least a foot taller than her.

"And Scarlet...before we even sit down, I wanna get this outta the way. No funny business this week, alright? Your old man told me what he expects of me and I'm gonna respect those wishes. You understand me?" he asked, walking alongside of her so the temptation was no longer there to glance down at her ass.

It was going to be a long fucking week.

Here she thought she'd be having him at her mercy, but now that he was right behind her, she could only bite her lip trying to refrain from a groan. She was putting on display her assets, but he was so damn handsome even without trying. She could bet on anything that any woman would fall for him. If not for his cold demeanor, at least for that drop-dead gorgeous body. Oh, just how many times she envied the women who actually managed to get in his bed, only she knew. Only the thought of being pressed underneath that hard and rough body of his made her lose her focus.

But she couldn't lose her mind so easily when she still had so many things to do. Besides, this was only the start of this perfect long week. Though, she did wish she could just stare back at him right now, if only it wouldn't look so obvious. Not that she wasn't obvious enough about how much she was infatuated with him by now. It still amazed her to this day how in the world did such a fine guy like him end up at her father's hand. Then again, she didn't mind it at all. It only made him more appealing and it truly was a life-saver that his job required him to be around her father. This way he would be unable to stray from her unless he'd retire. But she highly doubted that would happen. He was too close to reaching the top. Funny thing was, he could become the next boss, but she was still going to inherit the fortune one way or another, because she was the daughter.

Her thoughts were disrupted when he suddenly said something hilarious. Did he really believe she would be a good girl just because of that? This was her only chance to make him see her as a woman. Scarlet just hurried once again to move in front of him, this time facing him properly with what looked like a naive smile. "I have no idea what you're talking about. When did I ever cause trouble? You know I'm a good girl." she answered in return, as innocent as ever. At least until her smile changed into a mischievous one. The look in her eyes as she glanced back at him was enough to give him a hint that she was up to no good this upcoming week. She was basically challenging him with a smile on her face.

As soon as she got her message across she turned around and entered the kitchen as if nothing happened, placing two plates of pancakes on the table first. "How do you like it, John?" she suddenly questioned out of nowhere, before she grabbed the pot. "The coffee I mean." she added with another playful smirk.

So, that was how she was going to play. Johnny should have figured as much. Scarlet was as stubborn as her old man and it was showing. She was going to play coy and toss innuendos out every five seconds. She was probably going to bend down in front of him and progressively show more skin until she was essentially offering herself up on a silver platter to him.

It was easy for Johnny to say he wasn't interested in Scarlet, but he was a man and she was gorgeous. That was the problem. He knew if she was maybe fifty pounds heavier with a bigger nose and thinner lips, he could call it a day knowing he could resist the temptation. But Scarlet in terms of looks was exactly what he looked for in a woman. It was bound to be the longest week of his life.

"You know damn well that's bullshit, Scarlet. Parading around here in your fucking underwear. No bra on. You think I'm that stupid?" he asked, shaking his head. The look on her face was enough to tell him there was a motive behind all of her actions. She had a thing for him and she wasn't going to rest until he caved.

John took a seat at the table and tried to divert his attention elsewhere. Maybe a good breakfast would serve him right. After drizzling some syrup onto his pancakes, John looked up at Scarlet when she asked him how he liked his coffee. "Easy on the cream. A lotta sugar," he said, before taking a bite of his pancakes. They said the way to a man's heart was through his stomach and if that was the case, Scarlet might have won him over with those pancakes.

"Good stuff, Scarlet," he said, pointing his fork in the direction of his plate, his mouth still half-full. "Now stop flashing me your ass and sit down here and eat," he told her.

If only he could have seen the proud smile on her lips after he bluntly pointed out the obvious. So, he wasn't as ignorant as she initially thought, after all. Then again, it was obvious not even him would be able to simply ignore her when she was in this kind of attire. "Stupid? Of course not! If you were an idiot you wouldn't be dad's favorite." Or her favorite, for all she knew. That was another one of the things she liked about him. He knew to ignore her advances, and in spite of the slight disappointment she somehow enjoyed how he was playing hard to get. Playing hard to get, because she was sure at some point he'd still give in.

Scarlet was honestly somewhat content that he was enjoying the pancakes at least. There. Now he had one more reason to regret his actions. Or perhaps not. As if on cue, just as he complained about her and her ass-flashing, she raised on her tiptoes to reach one of the higher shelves of the cupboard. To get the sugar of course. Obviously, that only showed more of her round bottom as the t-shirt moved higher along with her arms stretching upwards. This time however, it wasn't completely on purpose. It simply happened that the sugar was always placed there by the old man, who was taller than her. It was a shame that she had to take after her late mother height-wise, but at least she had the looks.

"What? Are you shy or something? I bet you've seen more asses than I can count on my fingers." she commented back by the time she got a hold of the pack of sugar, continuing to keep her back to him. "But thank you for the compliments." she added with snicker. Oh, and this was only the beginning. Her ass was only the start of the game she was going to play.

Finally taking a seat after having prepared the coffee just the way he wanted it, she also decided on eating her pancakes. All was fun and games, but she needed the energy for the rest of the day. Especially because she planned to have a lot of fun today of all days. "Speaking of which... I always wondered, Johnny. You don't have a girlfriend, do you?" she questioned nonchalantly, crossing her legs under the table and leaning forward a little bit as she rested an arm on the table underneath her chest. The only thing somewhat covering her breasts right now was the long hair, but it clearly didn't hide everything.

"See, but the very important fact about those other asses was...they weren't attached to my boss's daughter," Johnny said in between bites of his pancakes. There was no quit in Scarlet, but why would there be? Her entire life, she had everything handed to her. If a teacher didn't give her the grade she wanted, daddy was there to the rescue. If there was a boy who looked at her the wrong way, she'd just have one of daddy's guys take care of him. There was nothing the girl hadn't had handed to her. She wore designer clothes, lived in a mansion and he was pretty sure she hadn't worked a day in her life. She was a spoiled little princess and Johnny despised that.

He looked up at her from the table when he watched her stretch to get the sugar for his coffee. He shook his head to himself. If she wasn't looking at him, he wasn't going to look away. The girl had a nice ass. That much was clear. And he didn't mind looking at it. But she was trying way too hard and he knew if he let his guards down just a bit, she'd pounce and it'd be over. He had to stay strong.

When she finally joined him at the table, he thought everything would shift back to normal. He was more naive than she was. She sat forward, putting those unencumbered breasts on display to him. He glanced down for a moment before keeping his eyes locked on her own, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of leering at them, no matter how much he wanted to.

"I don't have time for girlfriends, Scarlet. I'm too busy babysitting," he said, taking a sip of his coffee. She'd made it perfectly. "You shouldn't be worried about my business, anyway. Can't you go out and find a boy toy for yourself. What are you always bothering me for, huh?"

Scarlet barely refrained from reminding him that her father wasn't there to know that his man was looking at his daughter's ass. She was pretty sure that Johnny himself knew that, and it would be in vain to say anything to him. Just how she was stubborn enough to keep pestering him, he was just as stubborn trying to ignore her offer. Nevertheless, she was pretty sure that he was at the very least looking when she wasn't paying attention. For one, she herself couldn't stop herself from looking at him. Why would it be any different for him? It wasn't like she wasn't attractive. That much she was aware of, since she had so many guys chasing her.

Those plump lips of hers were still curved into an innocent smile as she sat across the table, giving him that naive expression. At least until he mentioned the babysitting. Of course. No way he was going to call her a woman too soon. She would have lied if she said she wasn't a little bit annoyed. And it was somehow obvious from the way her smile faded in an instant and instead she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, excuse me for having you babysitting my ass. Maybe I should tell dad how you're itching for some dangerous business instead next time." she said with a tilt of her head before leaning back again and grabbing her cup of bitter coffee. "Now what would be the fun in telling you everything? Let's just say I enjoy that face you make when things don't go the way you wish. Since you're dad's favorite I figure you're always doing your job just right. Would make sense why you're not happy to see me whenever we meet, now that I think of it." she continued with a smirk. "Still... one day daddy might not be here anymore and you'll be taking his place from what I heard. And poor little Scarlet will be so lonely, don't you think? Won't you regret it if she'd cry her tears in the arms of another guy then, just because you kicked away your chance when you had it?" she explained, finally realizing that he was only looking her in the eyes. He was good. Most of the guys wouldn't have refrained from looking below.

"Don't you see? I'm only trying to give you a piece of advice because I care about your well-being." she completed her explanation playfully.

"I didn't mean it that way," Johnny said, looking into Scarlet's eyes, trying to clarify what he'd meant. "Of course I'd rather be here than out cutting off some prick's hand for crossing your pops," he added, saying it as if it were the most normal thing in the world to do. He didn't want to get on her bad side, regardless of whether or not he accepted her advances. He may have disliked how she grew up, but that was more a product of her father's doing than hers. He couldn't really hold it against her.

When she brought up her father not being around anymore, the realization hit him. That much was true. The old man wasn't getting any younger and after he was gone, it'd be Johnny's responsibility to ensure Scarlet was safe. And admittedly, there was something that sort of bothered him about the thought of her being with some random guy who didn't have her best interest in mind.

But he couldn't be distracted by her little mind games. She was just trying to play to his sympathies. Scarlet really was pulling out all the stops trying to get him to bend to her whim. "Yeah, you care about my well-being," he said with a smirk, shaking his head. "There's one thing you care about at this moment and I highly doubt it's my well-being," Johnny added.

"Look, Scarlet. I know you're used to getting everything you want, but you gotta relax. I've acted on impulse my entire life and more times than not, it's gotten me in trouble. I'm trying to learn from my mistakes," he added. He didn't want to admit to her that he was sort of enjoying her company, even if it was borderline torture with how much she teased him.

Scarlet, being the daughter of a mob leader, wasn't in the least bit surprised at his words. Yes, she was indeed brought up in the safest environment possible, but that didn't mean she had no idea about what the mafia worked with. If it was any other woman, though, she might have been giving him a dumbfound expression. Thus, she could only offer him a 'told ya' look when he himself realized he would rather be there instead of doing her father's deeds.

And here she thought she had him for a moment, until she noticed the smirk. But she returned the smile. "Actually, I do care about your well-being. Just not in the way one would expect." she said, referring to the fact that she would love to make him feel good. Hey, it was also a form of well-being, after all. "Oh, but you can learn from your mistakes. I can teach you how to avoid the trouble, if you want to." she replied to his attempt to calm her down.

Taking the last bite of her pancakes, she then got up to put the empty plate in the sink. "You know what's your problem, John? It's you who needs to relax. What daddy doesn't know, can't hurt him." she added as if to assure him, though, not really expecting him to give in so soon. She knew it would take more than all these reasons to make him cave in. But it wouldn't be too late until he'd snap, that she could bet on.

"But let's say I won't say a thing anymore about all of this. I want to respect your wishes, after all." So much crap she could come up with, anyone could see through her words. She was still far from giving up. "How about going out for today? I need some new dresses for an upcoming event." Not like he had a choice. He was ordered to be 'babysitting' her, exactly because she sometimes needed to go out of the mansion where it wasn't as safe.

If Scarlet thought he was going to believe she was giving up that easily, she was wrong. Johnny could see through her. He knew her pursuit was far from over. They still had the better part of week left together all alone in a big, empty mansion and he was pretty damn sure she was going to take advantage of his one moment of weakness and pounce. She was good.

At her mention of dress shopping, John had no choice but to say yes. After all, the week was about Scarlet. He was just there to make sure she was alright. "Alright. We'll go," he said simply, although his mind was still turning about her and the way she felt about him. He still couldn't figure out why it was him out of all people who she wanted.

"Can you just help me figure something out before we go, Scarlet?" he asked, finishing up the last of his breakfast before lifting himself up from his chair. He swallowed and carried his plate to the sink before turning back to look at her and continue his though. "Why me? I mean, you're an attractive girl. I'm sure you have guys lining up for you. Then why go after me?"

Scarlet was about to go and dress up to head out, before he suddenly started questioning her. She did stop in her tracks, but when she turned to look back at him she simply gave him a dumbfound facial expression. "What makes you feel so sure that I have thing for you?" she questioned him back, nearly seeming serious for a moment there. At least until she couldn't refrain from smiling anymore. That's when she properly faced him, stepping closer towards him. "Why does it matter if I can have any other guy? I don't want other guys. I want you. There aren't two people in this world completely alike. That's why people can't really be replaced. Just like how nobody can replace me, for example." she explained, eyes locked on his.

"I'm sure you have some women lining up for you too. In that case, if you were to like me, would you try to find someone to replace me?" she added, pouting subtly as she tilted her head sideways. Truthfully, she was on the verge of pouncing on him right now as she stood so close to him. The pair of dark chocolate eyes wandered somewhere below his own eyes at this point, lingering on his strong arms and his overall toned body. She could just lure him into forgetting everything about his job and just tempt him to the extremes. But she didn't want that. She wanted to make this last longer. The game was only starting after all. Besides, she planned to have her fun teasing him until he would be unable to keep his hands off her.

"The keys to the garage are over there on the counter. You can pick any fancy car you want and wait for me inside it. I won't take long." she instructed, finally putting a stop to the day dreaming and patting his chest twice before leaving the kitchen to go and dress up with something a little bit more proper.

Johnny couldn't deny the fact that Scarlet had a way with words. After just a few sentences, she managed to reason with him that the fact that she was so enamored by him and only him made perfect sense. And wasn't it like a spoiled rich girl to want what she couldn't have? He was sure her father had told her on numerous occasions not to get mixed up with someone like him. Johnny was violent and known to fly off the handle and had a reputation with women that wasn't exactly the best. In between jobs, John was known to hire a whore to service him, needing a release after a long day. He was exactly the type of guy the old man wouldn't want cavorting with his princess.

When she mentioned finding someone to replace her, Johnny shook his head. "No one could replace you, princess," he said, nodding when she mentioned going to pick a car from the garage. He felt really underdressed in just his tank top in jeans, knowing Scarlet would inevitably come out in something expensive and sexy.

Heading into the garage, Johnny spotted the old man's Lamborghini and got inside. He was pretty sure it was off limits, but what he wouldn't know wouldn't hurt him. He drove it out of the garage and pulled out front, waiting for Scarlet to come out. At least shopping would be a distraction to her.

And that was exactly what she wanted to hear. She knew there was no one who could replace her, but it sounded so much better when it came from his very lips. And she'd soon give him enough reasons to become aware that she's better than any other woman he had slept with before. From many points of view. This one week was also her one week of total freedom, given how her father was always keeping tabs on what she was doing and who was she going with at all times. Now she was free to have the time of her life, and even more so, with the one person she wanted to spend time with the most.

After having dressed up and brushed her messy bed hair, the brunette hurried back downstairs and out of the house, only to see her father's car in front of it. For a moment there she almost thought her papa was back from his trip. When she realized it was Johnny himself driving it, she let out a chuckle and stepped out of the mansion, locking the front door. Scarlet was now wearing a black tight t-shirt which apparently wasn't long enough to cover her belly button, a white skirt to show off her legs, a pair of black sneakers and overall outfit was accessorized by a long necklace and a small golden colored purse to match the former.

"You knew damn well this is dad's car yet you still took it. I like how you're thinking so far. You're finally starting to understand what I'm saying here." she greeted him with a smirk as she got inside the car. "To the mall we go! Also, on the way there, why don't we think of what we should do for the rest of the week? Not in the perverted way." she suggested, before having a second thought. "Unless you want to think of it that way. I wouldn't mind it that much actually." she added with a playful smile.

Johnny waited patiently in the car outside of the house and just like any woman, Scarlet took an eternity to get ready. When she finally did make her way out of the house, he watched her and shook his head, seeing what she was wearing. She had her midriff on complete display, as well as those perfect legs of hers. She insisted on making things difficult on him and honestly, at the rate she was taking things, he didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to handle it.

When she got into the car, he shrugged when she mentioned driving her father's car. "I mean, technically, they're all your father's cars," he said, pulling out of the long stretch of driveway that led to the road. He figured she'd want to go to the mall, but when she mentioned the whole bit about not in the perverted way, he stopped the car at the bottom of the driveway and looked over at her.

"What do you mean? What we should do for the rest of the week? I'm not doing this to entertain you, Scarlet. I have a job to do. We're not making any plans. You got shit to do, I'll come with you. That's my job," he said and then he turned his attention back to the road. He felt like his only chance of surviving the week was to stand his ground and let her know he meant business. Of course, when she mentioned the perverted stuff, he thought about it. He thought about it a lot. He'd never admit that to her, but there was something about Scarlet, despite her spoiled princess vibe that he liked. It didn't hurt that she was a smoke show, either.

Scarlet was nearly taken aback when he suddenly stopped the car after what she said. Well, she should have seen that coming from the man who was all about business. Though, that didn't mean she was satisfied with his answer. No, instead she frowned and rolled her eyes, crossing her legs and obviously showing more of her bare thighs in the process. The funny thing about Scarlet was that sometimes she wasn't even aware of how much she was showing off anynore. Not like it mattered at this point, since she was so keen on tempting hin.

"You just love ruining the mood, don't you? Must have learned that from the ol' man. At this rate it won't be long before you end up like my father. From many points of view." she commented referring mostly to the fact that he might end up a wifeless grumpy old man with lots of money to spend but nothing much to look forward to in his life. Well, except that her old man still had his daughter to take care of.

She wanted to be annoyed with him and his whole 'don't be too friendly with the boss' daughter' thing, but honestly, not even that frown lasted for long. Besides, if he wanted to play hard to get, she would make him regret his attitude. Or at the very least make him aware just how much of a precious presence she was, "One of these days you'll eat your words." she mumbled, in a lower voice before turning her attention to the window on her side. "There's a parking space over there." she pointed out.

"I don't need you comparing me to your old man, Scarlet. He gave me a job to do, I'm doing it. And it doesn't involve fucking his daughter. That's what I'm getting at. You think it's all fun and games until someone catches wind of what's going on and I'm at the bottom of the fucking ocean. Being next in line doesn't mean shit when it comes to family. Your old man would dispose of me in a fucking heartbeat if he knew I disrespected him. That's a pill you're going to have to swallow. No one is ever going to be good enough for his princess. Just know that."

After his lecture, he pulled into the parking spot that Scarlet had pointed out and let out a sigh once the car was in park, sitting back in the driver's seat. Johnny was starting to feel a little remorseful about what he'd just said to her. "I'm sorry. I just...need to do what's best for me, alright?" he said and with that, he got out of the car, tucking his hands into his pockets as he walked towards the mall's entrance.

Scarlet was about to say something, but by the end of his lecture she was already speechless. Or more like she didn't know what to say back this time. It was true that his life was on the line here if someone found out that he was screwing with the old man's daughter. And perhaps there really wasn't much to do to make sure that he'd be safe. Unless... she waited until he would take her father's place. The problem was, as patient as she could be, this could take many more years to happen. And no way in hell would she wait for so long. She wouldn't be young for forever.

But what was she to do?

Watching him apologize and getting out of the car, she took a few more moments to think things through. Why did her father have to care about who she was fucking with anyway? She was old enough to take care of herself and decide things on her own. Just because she was still living in the old man's house didn't mean she'd stay by his side for the rest of his life. She'd find a solution for this. There was no way she'd let her papa decide everything for her.

Surprisingly enough, Scarlet didn't comment much once they entered the clothing stores. Truth to be told, like any other woman, she was just as easy to put in a good mood once she'd shop for clothing. And not just clothing. Purses, shoes, accessories and other various stuff. She was aware that Johnny might have gotten bored from the very first store they entered, but he said it with his own mouth: he was there to do his job, and that meant following her everywhere.

While trying one of the dresses she picked, however, she found herself having some difficulties undressing afterwards. The black dress, sleeveless and fit on her body had a zipper at the back that went all the way down. In the middle of pulling down the zipper, though, the long dark locks of hair got stuck in it. "Oh, great." she muttered to herself, turning around to see what was stuck in the mirror. For the very first few seconds she tried to do something herself, but when her arms got tired, she thought of something else.

"Hey, Johnny? Could you come here for a bit?" she called out to him, before realizing he was surely going to refuse thinking she was up to no good. Well, she did have something in mind, but nevertheless. "My hair got caught by the zipper and I can't see too well either." she explained. Now she only wondered if he'd chicken out. The thought of having his hands even accidentally brushing her bare back made her think of naughty things. After all, the bra was hanging on the wall to her side along with her other clothes. The dress indeed had some pads to hide the perky buds of her chest, but it didn't do much to hide how round and bold her mounds were. It was a piece of clothing made to show a woman's every curve. From her breasts to her perfect butt and curvy thighs.

Now this was one dress to own. It would only take a pull down on the zipper and take off her panties to be completely naked.

After his speech, Scarlet had done something he'd never witnessed her do...go silent. Maybe he'd finally gotten through to her. It had been a heartfelt explanation, so it wouldn't have necessarily surprised him that it had an impact on her. The only problem was that instead of being able to dwell on those words, the two of them were about to go shopping.

Johnny had always despised shopping with women. It was such an awkward experience. He followed like a lost puppy, standing in the middle of women's clothing stores with his arms crossed over his chest while Scarlet tried on seemingly every garment in the fucking place. Just when it seemed as if she'd gotten lost inside of the dressing room, Johnny heard the princess call out to him.

He should have known joining her in a room synonymous with taking off clothes wasn't a good idea, but if she really did need him, he couldn't just ignore her pleas. He stepped inside and saw the predicament she got herself into. It seemed innocent enough, even if half of her back was exposed to him and the dress she'd tried on was essentially hanging off of her.

"Just stay still," he said, stepping behind her. Grabbing hold of the strands of hair that were caught with one hand and the zipper with his other, he began nudging the zipper down very carefully, not wanting to hurt her and at the same time, not wanting some catastrophic wardrobe malfunction ending in her naked in front of him. When the zipper started to move, it didn't take long before the hair was freed. He unzipped it all the way down her back, feeling his knuckles slide over the smooth expanse of skin before he'd finished.

Stepping back, he turned to leave, knowing being inside of the dressing room with her in that state was an incredibly bad idea.

Scarlet would have been lying if she said she wasn't getting all sorts of naughty thoughts as she looked in the mirror in front of her and caught sight of him as he worked her hair out of the zipper, mainly because she could only think how wonderful it would be if he were to undress her with those hands of his and touch her body all over the same teasing way as his knuckles did, sliding down along her back and nearly having her shiver with excitement. It was surely amazing how he could make her crave his touch so much just by simply denying her advances, when other guys who were chasing her made her roll her eyes. Ironic how she was probably just like those young men wanting her right now. Chasing someone she had no chances to be with.

The day-dreaming came to an end when the zipper reached its limit and her hair was free. Why did it have to last so little this mere pleasure?

She knew why he was already leaving the dressing room, but truthfully, it was too hard to let him go like that. If he thought the earlier chat they had inside the car would change much about her plan, he was sorely mistaken. Nothing was going to stop her from having him. Not even her father, mob leader or not.

One of her hands swiftly shot out to catch his wrist before he'd leave the room, pulling him with all her force back inside and ending up hugging his arm as she did so, chest obviously pressed against it too. "Don't you want to try some clothes too? I could chose some for you, if you'd like it." she suggested, in spite of the look in her eyes which screamed danger. Well, she did have her reasons to want to make him try some clothes. As long as he'd let her inside the dressing room while he took off his clothes. Though, she'd most likely not let him leave that room so easily after that.

"Mhm, or better yet..." she suddenly trailed on, slowly loosening her clutch on his arm, only to pull his hand to her thigh, her hand over his, guiding it to lift her dress little by little. "...maybe you could help me take off this dress completely, please." she purred again, pleading with her chocolate eyes. Perhaps if she asked for it nicely this time he'd give in more easily?

John hoped like hell he could free himself from that dressing room without any more temptation. It'd been bad enough being confined to such a small space with a half naked woman who wanted more than anything for him to fuck her. He was nearly out when he felt the tug, a surprisingly forceful one at that. He was pulled back inside and after mumbling an obscenity under his breath, Johnny found himself pressed up against Scarlet, his arm touching her breasts. He glanced down at the sight and moved back just a little, distancing himself as much as was humanly possible.

When she mentioned him trying on clothes, Johnny shook his head initially. He didn't want to try on clothes. He didn't want to be in that room with her any longer. He just wanted the week to be over so he could go about his business as usual and not have the sexy daughter of his boss throwing herself at him. But since it was her week and he was supposed to do what she wanted, he really saw no harm in trying a few things on. He liked new clothes as much as the next person.

"I'll try a few things on if it'll make you happy, Scarlet," he said, letting out a sigh when he realized that wasn't all she had in mind. She reached for his hand and when he saw her bringing it towards her thigh, for some reason he didn't pull it back. He glanced down and saw more and more of those beautiful thighs revealed to him as she stated that she wanted him to help her take it all off.

"We both know that's a terrible idea, but I'm confident in being able to control myself, so yeah...what the hell?" Johnny said, nodding as he licked his lips. He withdrew his hand and gave the unzipped dress a tug from the shoulders, letting it fall down her body and onto the floor. He wasn't sure why he'd agreed to it. Did he want to torture himself? Maybe it was seeing what he couldn't have, but in that moment as his eyes took in her body, he knew he'd made a horrible mistake.

The smile on Scarlet's face as he went along with the flow and let her guide his hand up her thigh showed that she was more than happy with the outcome. He wasn't even trying to push her away anymore, for which she couldn't help but feel the urge to tempt him to do more than that. It was pleasant enough that she could feel his hand gliding up the skin of her thigh, provoking so many indecent thoughts to take over her mind.

When he did agree to help her take of her dress, though, she was nearly stunned. Did she just hear it well? Another shiver run down her spine at the thought of this little dangerous game. Dangerous for him, anyway, because she was still the one in control, and at any moment she could simply give him a harder nudge and he'd be all over her in other terms. Stubborn or not, he was still a man. And no man could last for so long watching but not touching. Not when she was involved.

Still, she had to admit the mere sight of him licking his lips aroused her senses. The better question, after all, was if she'd be able to handle this for too long. She wanted to just tease him for now, but one way or another it seemed like this was also a tease for herself. She couldn't let him touch her too much just yet. But she wanted to. Badly.

As soon as he started tugging her dress down, Scarlet smiled again reassuringly, as if to go on without fear or doubts. Indeed, he'd made a horrible mistake. First of all, because he probably forgot that her bra was somewhere next to her other clothes, leaving her in nothing but a pair of lacy red panties and the black heels she picked to match the dress. Now she was nearly fully exposed to him, even more thanks to the mirror reflecting her round butt, barely hid by the bright red lace. Her chest, though was closer to the nude, the only thing hiding them slightly being the long dark hair. The rosebuds were more or less underneath the wavy locks, however, the shape of her breasts was easy to be seen.

Stepping out of the dress and pushing it aside with her foot, she then stepped closer to him, running a finger up his abs and subtly biting her lip for a fleeting moment, before she tilted her head and glanced up at him. "Want to help me put on my bra, or better than that..." she started, voice lower, only for him to hear. That one finger which traveled across his chest went back to the hem of his tank top, hooking underneath it. "... should I help you undress too?" she suggested playfully, starting to lift the clothing upwards in a slow motion as she watched his face for any kind of reaction.

The sexual tension in those moments could have been cut with a knife. Johnny had never been the type to bend at a woman's whim and he didn't think Scarlet would have been able to make him feel the way he did inside of that dressing room. He knew what her old man had said and despite the fact that those words were ringing out in his head, he couldn't help but think about just bending his daughter over and fucking her until they both had trouble standing.

The sight of her almost completely nude body had been a clear indication of what a huge mistake it'd been helping her off with the dress. From head to toe, the girl was a fucking goddess and Johnny definitely wanted some of it. He'd never had a woman want him as badly as Scarlet had and he knew that if he did give in to temptation, he was bound to have the best sex of his life.

When she mentioned helping her put her bra on, Johnny didn't think that was too bad an idea. The more clothing she had on, the less temptation and the better off he would be. But it wasn't long before another suggestion came down the pike, Scarlet's fingers moving over his chest and abs til they reached the hem of his tanktop. He watched their descent and bit his tongue when she mentioned undressing him.

The entire plan had been to try on clothes and he would have had to take them off to try others on. That was his logic and it was so fucking flawed, he didn't even know who he was anymore. He was bending far too much, but he couldn't seem to get a proper grip on what he was doing or saying. For the first time, he felt like he didn't have the upper hand.

"Go ahead. Undress me," he said, his voice almost sounding like he wanted her to. Well, he did want her to but he should have left that room when he had the chance. As things continued to progress, the chances of Johnny being able to resist her were growing more and more slim.

With each passing moment, things were getting better and better from Scarlet's point of view. He was falling right into her trap, without even trying to escape it anymore. She really couldn't have asked for more at this moment, enjoying the words which flowed out of his mouth. He was giving in so easily, even though he had been so stubborn earlier, to the point where it amused her and brought her some sort of twisted satisfaction. She had him wrapped around her little finger and now she could play with him however she wanted. The best part? She could give him a taste of revenge for how many times he had been ignoring her.

"Good choice, sweetheart." she praised him with a sly smile, hand moving upwards to lift his top, fingers brushing lightly and teasingly his skin. The moment she had to take it off completely, she raised on her tiptoes in spite of the heels to pull the top over his head. It was in that split of a moment that her hair moved along with her body, revealing her perky breasts, those soft mounds begging for his attention.

As soon as his chest and abs were bare before her eyes, she took a break to admire the view, while her hand moved to his body again, feeling his muscular midsection. "Well, I can go on with the pants too. But don't you think there's something missing?" she murmured, reaching out for his hands to guide them towards her middle back, closing the gap between their bodies and then moving one of her hands behind his head to pull him closer to her face.

"Aren't you going to show me some love too?" she questioned him again, eyes pleading with him before she leaned in for a kiss. All this time, the nubs of her mounds were either pressed against his body, either just brushing his skin lightly.If this didn't work, she didn't know what would, however she was sure he was no longer able to restraint himself at this point. Not if she didn't stop him. But that would have to wait until she'd have him where she wanted.

Johnny had made a series of bad decisions. It was so unlike him, he hardly knew who he was in those moments. Scarlet's old man had put his trust and faith in him because he knew Johnny was ordinarily methodical in the way he went about business. There was never any bullshit. He did what he had to do and moved along.

But Scarlet was proving to be a more difficult venture than he'd anticipated. He was a man after all and Scarlet just oozed sex. She knew what she wanted and was going to get it, just like she did just about everything else in her life. The thought of that irritated him, but with her breasts on display, he couldn't help but glance down at their perfection.

She took off his tank top as was expected and his eyes glanced down to her hand as it moved its way over his exposed flesh. He should have just grabbed his shirt and headed for the exit before things got out of hand, but he was glued to that spot. He wanted to see what was going to come of their little date inside of the dressing room. At that moment in time, her old man hadn't even crossed his mind.

Showing Scarlet love had never been part of the plan, but with his hands on her back and her perfect little body pressed up against his, was he really supposed to be able to just pull away and go on with the rest of the day. She would've tormented him for the rest of the week if he hadn't taken the bait and he felt like maybe if he gave her what she wanted once, she wouldn't pester him again.

As she leaned in, Johnny moved his hands down to her ass and gave it a firm squeeze before closing the gap to finally kiss her lips. He let his tongue find her own and pressed his body firmly against hers, letting her feel the outline of his semi-hard cock against her body. It was wrong on a number of levels, but he was in far too deep.

In spite of what the situation looked like, Scarlet was far from planning to give him everything now. He refused her advances and now he was going to pay for that. This time she'd be the one to refuse him, at the most unexpected time. That thought alone was enough to soothe her slightly wounded pride. Still, she found this little lustful dance of theirs exciting, arousing even. Then again, this was only to be expected after having dreamed a similar kind of encounter so many times before. Funny how she seemed to be annoyed by his refusals, yet at the same time, it was because he kept ignoring her that she felt this need to have him. He was too attractive to be overlooked, at least from her point of view. Everything about him was tempting for her, from his looks, his gestures and words, to his dangerous temper or his cold attitude towards her.

Yes, this was her obsession. He had become her one and only unhealthy obsession. And she'd be damned if she'd let him slip away through her fingers. This one week with him would be enough to make him realize what he had right under his nose and what would he lose in the future if he'd kick away this opportunity. No, rather than that, what she wanted the most had to be making him want her back just as bad as she wanted him.

If only she wouldn't lose her head over the feeling of his hard body pressing against her and his lips crashing with hers. A soft pleased sigh escaped her lips when his hands found her bottom, plump lips parting slightly to let him explore her mouth while her left hand remained behind his head, fingers curling into his hair and gently massaging his scalp. Her other hand wandered downwards, drawing slow circles with her fingers just above his crotch across his skin, now and then lowering her hand a little bit farther towards his cock confined by his pants, only to give him the false hope that she'd please him.

At some point, though, her right hand moved away from his navel, and towards his back, pushing herself into him and managing to feel the hardening length inside his pants against her nether lips. All this time, her mouth didn't take even a single break, soft lips moving agonizingly slow on his while her tongue met his, occasionally moaning into his mouth as she tasted him and exchanged hot breaths, savoring every second of this wet intimacy. Just this much touching and the brunette was already reaching the point of no return. She previously planned to do nothing more but tease him, but her own body seemed to betray her, nipples hardening against his chest and panties turning damp with her arousal.

It was obvious by now that she wanted more of this. More of him. Her body moved continuously as if in a sensual dance, grinding against his cock with her womanhood as if to dare him to do more than that just that. How far would she let him go this time, however, she wasn't sure. One thing was certain though. No matter how horny she'd be, she'd still stop him before his eager buddy down there would get inside her panties. Then again, there were plenty other ways to play with him.

When her mind concocted something, she abruptly broke the kiss, taking a short break to get some air. Nevertheless, she was still just a few inches away from his lips, chocolate colored orbs looking him in the eyes with desire as she tried to find her words between the heavy breaths. "Let's play something, shall we, Johnny? You make me writhe with pleasure and I'll return the deed, if you get what I'm saying." she murmured with a suggestive smirk, her right hand once again finding his crotch, but this time feeling his length and wondering what kind of treasure he was hiding underneath those pants.

Back
Top Bottom