Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Male interested in All Pairings & Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanish

Moon
Hello.

My name is Vanish. I'm a 22 year old male with a serious moral compass issue, according to society. However, I like to call myself "new age" in thinking. Humanity needs to accept it's sexuality instead of suppressing it. I don't believe in sexist ideology, but I have no issue with showing a woman her proper place... if she is into that and fully consents to that lifestyle. We are all here to express our sexuality in a place where we don't feel assaulted with our natural wants and needs. That is why I love Blue Moon.

I want you all, those of you reading this, to feel safe in requesting whatever you want from me. The worst that can happen is that I say no, right? I'm not going to judge you for what you say, just as I would expect you not to judge me. But, what is the best thing that can happen if you speak plainly about what you are looking for? I say yes. And we take that trip down the rabbit hole into whatever twisted fantasy you have. And that my friends, is the best feeling in the world.

Some of you might be looking for something more real, or maybe something that you are embarrassed to request on BM. Then let's make you feel safe. I have the AOL Instant Messenger and would be happy to talk to you. Just message me for my information.

Currently Craving Plot Ideas

None at the moment.

Top Fetishes at the Moment
F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/vanish

Cock/Balls Worship
Forced Nudity
Gender Transformation
Hermaphrodites
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Lactation
Large Balls
Nonconsensual
Parent and child
Pokémon
Pregnancy
Shemales
Spanking
Squirting
Transformation
Underwear Bulges
Vampires
Wax Play

Lastly, do not PM me simply asking me to check out your own Request Thread or F list. I will just ignore it. Please take some ideas from what I have here and let me know what you are interested in. Then I will be happy to check out your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom