Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Step into my parlor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all. I figured I'd try my hand at another request thread with more general tastes. The actual gender of the person behind the screen doesn't matter to me, its RP after all so as long as you can write a good character feel free to read on. I can play dom or sub proficiently, hardly matters to me however I prefer to play switch. Typically I excel at playing more sinister type characters though I also enjoy good guys. However, my subs are never doormats and my doms are never entirely confident with no insecurities. I have zero interest in doormats that let my character walk all over them. If you are looking for pure smut with attractive characters, keep on looking. Please PM me if you'd like to work something out, though note I only RP through threads or PM's on the forum. This means no IM, or Email, so don't ask. Do not post on this thread if you are looking to RP! Send me a PM!

Expectations: Please note that I despise one liners. A rather heavy handed word to use but its the truth, nothing kills my desire to RP more than a one liner. It gives me nothing to work with. I can promise to always write at least two paragraphs, however in return I require at the very least the same from you. Also please do not send me a PM simply stating 'would you like to RP?' or along similar lines. I would not be on a forum RP site if I did not want to RP, tell me what your interest is and shoot a plot at me if you have one. Beyond that, all I ask is that you respect my limits and I'll do the same for you even if you don't like something that I do.

Things I like:

-BDSM
-Slavery
-Torture (both mental and physical)
-Blackmail
-Plotting (I do rather like substance to my threads)
-Magic
-Size difference (both slight and Macro/Micro)
-Foot Play (female)
-Fantasy
-Sci-fi
-Slice of life

Things I won't ever do:

-Unrealistically Proportioned characters. (tits, ass, ect.)
-Bathroom things
-Anything involving vomit in a sexual manner
-Furry
-Bestiality
-Futa

If I haven't listed something in my limits or preferences and you'd like to try it then ask me about it. The worst I can say is no.

Now then onto pairings. Please note when I list pairings that I do not desire the pairings themselves to be the plot. They are simply a means to get a plot rolling and started. When I say 'plot' I prefer to have some driving point to a thread, be that a conflict between our characters in an overarching way or even something that has nothing to do with the pairing itself. Fighting a rebellion, for instance, has nothing to do with Male X and Female Y rolling in one another's oats as it were. Though that romance is an aspect of said plot. It terms of plot or smut I will ALWAYS prioritize plot over smut. I enjoy subversions a good deal and if you come to me with one chances are I might be more interested. I tend to favor MxF pairings, however I might dabble in a MxM pairing if I like the plot offered. I'm fairly flexible.

SorcererxApprentice
SorcererxWitch
KnightxPeasant
KnightxWife
KnightxSquire
SamuraixWife
SamuraixRival Samurai
MasterxSlave
SlavexMistress
SummonerxSummoned
PrincexServant
PrincexPrincess
PrincexNobleman
Prisoner of WarxPrincess
SupervillainxSuperheroine
Normal PersonxSupervillainess/Superheroine
SupervillainxNormal Person
ImmortalxVampire

Now onto my favorite bit; plots. I'll start out only listing a few I'm interested in but will likely add on to it. If you have an idea of your own plot do say so. I'll also note if a plot is from a fandom or not.

The Need to Be Strong: Being the best was all that mattered to one swordsman. Fighting the greatest warriors, it was what really set his blood aflame. After defeating a particularly renown knight he finds a young noble/royal requesting that he take them with him in his journeys. Not knowing who they are he allows them to tag along though earns the ire of their family. (Likely wouldn't be the most romantic at first as the warrior would be pretty... focused. Would require build up most likely. Oh, I also don't particularly care about gender here, so the person paired with him could easily be male or female.)

An Odd Arrangement: A long and bloody war is coming to an end. The two sides have signed a peace treaty, however there is one devil in the details that do not sit well with two. To cement the peace a prince and princess of the nations must wed. The prince is from a nation that prides itself on magical ingenuity and is ruled by the Archmage. The nation the Princess is from is a war like country, ruled by the iron fist of its Warrior-King. Can two such starkly contrasting personalities survive a marriage? Or will machinations from both countries seek to bring about their demise?

Apprentice: A particularly powerful sorcerer finds himself given an ultimatum; accept an Apprentice from an influential family in his lab or risk losing Council sponsorship. The loss of such support would hinder his research more than a little, so he concedes to allow this apprentice into his lab. His acceptance of one has draw backs however, in the form of another family whose child he snubbed. With assassins on the doorstep, mage politics flying about, and dangerous experiments in the lab its pretty much par for the course for him but what of his Apprentice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom