Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I thought I was the summoner (Lounger x Greenrust)

Lounger

Star
Alyssa was tired of being bullied in the Private Boarding School that she attended. She was pretty much bottom of the 'food chain', the target for every bully, every prank. For the past few years her life had been made a living hell. Well after tonight she was going to change all of that. She'd had enough and finally he had found something to do about it. Under normal circumstances, she never would've been as desperate to try something as ridiculous as this, but at this point she was willing to try anything, absolutely anything. That was why she had drawn out the rather complicated circle on the floor of her room, just as it was described in the book she had found. Of course the ink she had used in the circle was mixed with her own blood.

"Ok....it's done..." Alyssa nodded to herself, stepping back in order to light the candles she had spread around the room, then looked at the book one last time before she started chanting. The words were strange, a long dead language, but she was pronouncing them as best she could. She was going to do this....she was going to summon a demon to do her bidding and take revenge on those bullies.

As she continued to chant her ritual the circle began to pulse red, almost like a beating heart. The call of her blood and the words of the ritual reached across the worlds and elsewhere in another place it resonated with anothers. The demon lord Isley was bored. His world which he had conquered himself was secure, no upstart demons had tried to over throw him in months, and at this point he was thinking about splitting his army in half and have them kill each other.

Then he felt a call he hadent felt in years, a summoning. However the summoners of the human world were dead, who would be bold enough to summon him. He grinned and then he allowed the compulsion to take him and he disappeared. The summoning circle glowed and shadows condensed until Isley was standing there. "Who summons me." He said putting on flare he hadent in years with a growl in his voice.

When the circle suddenly started glowing and the lighting in the room changed Alyssa was surprised to say the least. Even though she had gone to all of this trouble, deep down she had never believed this was actually going to work. And then suddenly someone was standing in the centre of the circle, someone who hadn't been there a moment ago....the girl almost screamed in surprise and fright. Had she done it? Had she actually summoned a demon? The door to her room was locked...nobody else knew she was doing this...and the figure had just appeared from nowhere...Well, maybe this was a dream, but on the off chance that it wasn't she had to take a chance.

"I...I do! I Alyssa have summoned you here to serve my will!" The girl did her voice to sound strong and intimidating, though she certainly wasn't very good at it. "I...I have summoned you here to take revenge on the ones who have wronged me!"

He looked at her and for a moment when she locked eyes with him he saw flashes of terrible death and agony, pain and suffering, as his eyes spoke volumes of what he could do to her. "You summoned me." He said incredulously. "Your not even a mage or if you are barley, dont they teach humans anything anymore." He siad striding forward her protective summoning circle breaking around him instantly as he walked to her very casually. "If you wanted to cause trouble i would have suggested a infrit, but you have summoned me. Isley Silver high demon and prince of hell." He said growling as he looked at her. "And then you tried to contain me with a lower level spell meant for at most a mid class demon with no force to back it up, pathetic." He said his voice carrying a incredible weight like someone used to giving order.

"I wont serve you, you will serve me." He said reaching forward brushing her throat with one hand and a devish grin. "You will serve me or i will kill you, ive been bored for a very long time and while i could certainly level this place i dont want to attract the attention of the high angels so you will entertain me while im here by newest pet." He said threateningly with great amount of deadly promise in his voice as he looked at her.

Alyssa swallowed nervously as the demon looked at her, seemingly glaring at her. He seemed mad...then again why wouldn't he be? She had just summoned and enslaved him after all. "W-well no, I'm not a mage but...but I did summon you! So that means you'll have to do what I say, when I say!" Alyssa pointed at him defiantly, then jumped as he started walking towards her, taking a quick step back. He wasn't supposed to be able to do that, was he? "H-huh? I...High Demon...? Prince of....?" Alyssa had no real idea what he was talking about....was he saying that he was too powerful to control? He even started to threaten her....it was only when he suddenly brushed her throat that Alyssa realised she was way out of her depth, that something had gone very wrong with the summoning spell.

"Wh-what? S-serve you? N-no way!" She quickly reached into her pocket for the bottle of water. According to the spell, splashing the summoned demon with water you had at the time of summoning was supposed to banish them. She quickly swung the bottle around to splash Isley with the water, all the while backing herself up against the wall.

When she splashed him with water he froze looking at her for several seconds. At first it was almost like it weekend him but after a few moments it was obvious he wasent weakened, just incredibly angry. "Im much to powerful for you mortal to dispel, hell im surprised you managed to summon me in the first place even if i did help you along, you are obviously useless even among if you think demons of high caliber are dispelled by getting hit with water outside the summoning circle. Water doesent actually hurt demons you imbecile, that was meant to break the summoning runes and dispel me back which i already did but im tied to you. As long as you live im her." He said explaining it to the girl.

He strode forward till she was pressed against the wall and he braced his hand on the wall next to her with a annoyed smirk. "Now the next time you try something that stupid ill kill you, and now i want you on your knee's." He said looking at her his eyes dark an idea forming.

When he froze Alyssa thought for a few moments that she had been successful, that he was about to vanish and she would be safe...but then he just started getting angrier, moving closer and causing her to yelp loudly, pressing a little more against the wall. How had she summoned something like this in the first place?! But it seemed like there was nothing she could do. The only thing she knew was to splash him with the water, and that hadn't worked....and she very much doubted he would let her just read through the rest of the book for some kind of banishment spell.

She whimpered when he put his hand against the wall, dropping the water to the floor as she tried to glance away. She hesitated for a few moments, then slowly started to move to her knees. She didn't want to, but even moreso she didn't want to die....or worse.

"Well from now on your my slave summoner, you summoned something beyond your control and now you will pay the price." He sliced open his finger with his thumb making black blood drip to the floor and he held the bleeding finger close to her mouth. He loved her submissive whimper and he watch his blood drop to the floor. "I want you to drink, drink my blood and you will become my blood servant, unable to betray me. Oh and if you refuse i will kill you." He said grinning evilly. "So what will you do now summoner, tick tock. Will you die here or will you serve me and entertain me in the human world?"

His slave? No way, she couldn't be....could she? It was becoming painfully obvious she would have little choice. The way he was talking...he was either an incredibly good bluffer or he really meant it, and Alyssa more than got the feeling that the latter was true. There was just a feeling about him...a feeling of darkness, power...he was more than capable of carrying out his threats. Alyssa just whimpered softly again as she slowly dropped to her knees, looking up at him before slowly leaning forwards, taking the bleeding finger into her mouth in order to suck on it gently and drink his blood as he had commanded, praying that some kind of miracle would save her from this.

When she began to drunk his blood she felt a few changes in her body. One her breast got slightly bigger, something that would be near impossible to notice unless someone had seen before and after pictures of her naked but she would feel it easily as it was her own body. Second there was a burning sensation on her back for a long moment till it faded and this mark was on her back.

The_Demon_Clan_Symbol.jpg

Lastly her body started reacting to his aura, causing her to enter a constant state of arousal when around him though she was more then capable of resisting it and not giving in 24/7 but it would make it a bit harder. "Now.... I want you to suck my cock mortal, to ah, seal out agreement." He said though it was already done. He pulled down his pants and his cock even flaccid was already 7 inches.

Alyssa shivered and coughed at the strange taste of the blood on her tongue. She had expected it to taste irony, like when she sucked on a cut on her finger. Instead it tasted more like sweet alcohol, the taste overpowering of everything else. She shivered again as she felt a heat in her chest, then gasped as her bra seemed to grow tighter for some reason. What was going on? "Ah!" She removed her finger from his mouth as she felt the burning sensation on her back, letting out a small cry of pain for the brief moment, before it seemed to fade away. "Wh-what was..." She cut off as she felt another heat, this time between her legs. Her eyes widened, this sensation was familiar at least, but why in the world was she feeling it now?! It wasn't overpowering, but it felt...constant. "H-huh?" Alyssa looked up as he made his first demand, then squeaked when he pulled down his pants. That part of him certainly seemed human....though perhaps rather bigger than she thought humans could get.
"I um....I...." She just gave a meek nod, knowing there was nothing she could do to refuse right now. After a moment she leaned forwards, reaching out to grasp the shaft of his cock with both hands whilst she leaned in and extended her tongue, flicking it across the tip. She had never done this before, only ever seen videos.

Lounger said:
Alyssa shivered and coughed at the strange taste of the blood on her tongue. She had expected it to taste irony, like when she sucked on a cut on her finger. Instead it tasted more like sweet alcohol, the taste overpowering of everything else. She shivered again as she felt a heat in her chest, then gasped as her bra seemed to grow tighter for some reason. What was going on? "Ah!" She removed her finger from his mouth as she felt the burning sensation on her back, letting out a small cry of pain for the brief moment, before it seemed to fade away. "Wh-what was..." She cut off as she felt another heat, this time between her legs. Her eyes widened, this sensation was familiar at least, but why in the world was she feeling it now?! It wasn't overpowering, but it felt...constant. "H-huh?" Alyssa looked up as he made his first demand, then squeaked when he pulled down his pants. That part of him certainly seemed human....though perhaps rather bigger than she thought humans could get.
"I um....I...." She just gave a meek nod, knowing there was nothing she could do to refuse right now. After a moment she leaned forwards, reaching out to grasp the shaft of his cock with both hands whilst she leaned in and extended her tongue, flicking it across the tip. She had never done this before, only ever seen videos.

As she wrapped both hands around him and licked the the tip his cock began to grow hard extending in her hands till he was almost 11 inches, long and hard. Isley grinned, this human was gonna be very fun to toy with, he thought as he let out a low groan. "Oh take your time." He said scratchily, Isley was never one for waiting. "I may be immortal but you lose your beauty as the years go by and i dont keep around ugly things." He said like he intended to stay for years and years, and who knows he might depending on how much he liked it here. The demon world was so dull these days it was hard to tell one day from the next unless some random event happened it didnt chance. The human world was changing everyday, he planned to have a lot of fun here.

Alyssa swallowed nervously at seeing just how big he had gotten...he was huge! She'd never seen one so big in the few videos she had seen before. She twitched as he made a comment about losing her beauty as the years went by....hmph...she didn't plan on him being around that long...she had to find some way to undo this, to get rid of him. There just had to be some way. Until then however...she didn't have much choice but to do as he said. Once he was hard she leaned forwards again, suckling gently on the tip of his now erect cock, her hands still holding the shaft, squeezing it gently and beginning to slowly stroke it.

Back
Top Bottom