Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Esyel's Request Thread (MxF, Plots Added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esyel

Super-Earth
Table of Contents

I. Introduction & Rules
II. My Yes, Maybe, & No Section
III. Fandom/Fandom-Based Pairings
IV. Original/Non-Fandom-Based Pairings

RE: Esyel's Request Thread (MxF)

Introduction & Rules:
So, who am I exactly? You may call me Esyel. I'm a twenty-eight year old woman who is happily married. I'm not gonna give my whole life story but I don't mind giving out a few facts about myself either.

► My zodiac signs are Virgo & Tiger for Western and Chinese respectively.
► I actually love tarot cards and sometimes do readings. They're mainly for myself and for the hell of it.
► I have been roleplaying since my spouse taught me a bit over 10 years ago.
► When I'm not roleplaying, I'm spending time with my two kittens and/or husband.
► I'm in the midst of trying to move from my current location to the West Coast by June, if not sooner, of 2015.
► I'm currently taking an online Psychology class so sometimes I may be occupied with finishing tasks for that before roleplaying.
► I'm a very musically-inclined individual. I used to play the piano and saxophone years ago, in fact.
► If you haven't noticed yet, I love HTML and coding. I'm also a bit of a neat freak, especially with my threads.

You can always feel free to ask for other bits of information. I'll probably answer unless I deem the answer to your inquiry too personal for me.

And now, for rules. I'll try to not sound too demanding while being honest at the same time.

General Rules:
Respect ... give me that and I'll more than eagerly return the favor. I'm not a difficult person to get along with, though I do come off as that. And I am truly trying to work on not giving that impression. But all in all, I am pretty damn easy to negotiate and talk with.

In regards to RPs and my characters, never godmod or try to demand how my OCs are; appearance wise or personality. I never push for such things with my partners and expect that same favor returned. There have been times I've allowed for my character to be godmodded. However, those were all done to advance the story. So if you feel you have to/must, shoot me a PM/IM first before assuming I'll be fine with it. If you want me to end up losing a fight so I can get kidnapped, I'm game for it. But at least have the courtesy to ask me first. That goes with anything.

I never ditch without notifying. This is something that I also hope will be a courtesy returned. Hell, you can send me a PM/IM asking to do an entirely new RP if you wish to start something new. But please do not just up and leave without a word. That's incredibly rude.

I also reserve the right to ignore your PM if you show you have clearly not read any part of my request thread. Sorry but as of late, I have gotten too many modern requests without a good idea/plot behind it, cheating requests, stuff like that. I don't want any of that! Read what I like! Seriously, please do. I read other people's request threads, every word of them. I expect that same respect back. Simple as that.

Finally, I reserve the right to add or take away any rules.

IC & OOC-Related:

In terms of post length, I only have one rule for others. No one liners. Really, that's it. I'd prefer a minimum of one paragraph but I do understand we all get writer's block. My introduction posts tend to be at least four paragraphs if not more. After that, I try to stay to two to three though I can do more if properly inspired.

Feel free to toss ideas and plot twists to me via PM or any messenger I have. It's something I enjoy doing, in fact.

Also, help me brainstorm with the RP. I don't want to be the only person giving out ideas for setting, characters, etc. Since this has been a recent issue, feel free to come at me with ideas. By all means, please do. Seriously. However, do not just assume I'll be fine with certain characters. Let me choose at least my role.

Sexual Roles, Preferences & Pairings:
While I admit that most of my characters are women, I can do males. In fact, I've been wanting to play them as of late. I'm putting this request in the female section, however, simply because I tend to get asked to play women. I am leaving the option of playing a male out on the table, however. While I have nothing against lesbian or gay relationships behind the screen, I'd highly prefer to stay with MxF pairings in RPs. I haven't really practiced MxM well enough to say I'm comfortable with it and every time I've done FxF, it falls apart. Sorry ahead of time.

While I am a switch in real life, I can be sub or dom. Please bear in mind that I'm working on the latter ... and thus I'm not a perfect dom(me) by any means. My subs are always fighters and strong-willed characters who don't just 'roll over' when told to, if you get the drift. The only time they are more obedient and loyal is if we do a pairing where the sub is fully giving herself to the dom, regardless of why [I do know a few fandom based pairings that fit this example].

Contacting Me & Medium/RP Preferences:
Now then, if you wish to send me a PM/IM suggesting an RP, go for it. But please have at least an idea, be it the fandom, setting [AU or current storyline], something for me to go off of. Of course I want to RP. Don't just assume I know what you like, especially if you've yet to make a search thread of your own. Makes it very difficult to backtrack and search for your kinks, preferences, etc. For the record, I live in Eastern Standard Time Zone, North Carolina to be exact.

My order of preference on mediums to use as RPs is as follows, from most to least likely:

Thread --> AIM/Skype (Convince. I'm finding myself preferring to use the threads much more than messengers now. I'll give these names out in PMs if I feel like RPing over messengers.)

I'll use PMs to plan out RPs but not likely for an actual RP. Sorry but I've had too many ignore/forget about the RPs while in PMs. You can try to convince me but it's not very likely that I'll use these.

My Yes, Maybe, & No Section:
I will get an official F-list up later. For now, however, here is a brief list of kinks I love, may do, or absolutely hate.

Favorites:
ღ Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs
ღ Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
ღ Story-driven RPs (50/50% or 60/40% ratio with story always being favored)
ღ Male x Female pairings (I can play out either gender. My men, as stated earlier, are more gentle however. I'm working on improving this. Until then, I'm not likely to play anyone aggressive or overly rough.)
ღ Consensual and nonconsensual relationships
ღ Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
ღ Master/slave relationships
ღ BDSM
ღ Action/fighting scenes (Do note that even with these, I do still have limits with how far things go. Not many, mind you, but enough to include this here. Ask before assuming what I'm fine with, please.)
ღ Exotic eye/hair colors (Sometimes these can be as sexy - if not more so - than the typical ones. This is optional for my partner to use but I will sometimes have characters with heterochromic eyes, blue/pink/silver/purple/etc. hair and such.)
ღ Piercings/tattoos (This can include my/your character already having them or getting them during the RP)
ღ OOC Talking (Especially for planning and notifying me if you need a break, are going on a vacation, something. I always do this and feel it's fair to be given this in return.)

Maybe:
? Incest pairings
? Modern settings and pairings
? OC x canon pairings with me being the canon (You really have to impress me with your OC. Simple as that. Sorry.)
? Death (If done with side characters/NPCs and planned properly, these can actually be well-written scenes. I almost never have this happen to my main ones, however. Secondary and side ones? Maybe and mostly if the plot/setting even allows for it. But I won't be completely against this, actually.)
? Torture (Mainly for POW and other similar RPs. Much like the "Death" section, however, these are only included if it makes sense and helps things move along. But I never include this just for the hell of it.)
? Female x Female pairings. (Gods knows how many times I've tried this and it just ... falls apart somehow. This is another thing you will really have to convince me on.)

Absolutely Hate These:
× Cheating/Adultery
× Scat/Watersports
× Vore
× Godmodding/Playing Against "Perfect" Characters
× Boring OCs
× One Liners
× Being ditched (I, myself, never do this without notifying my partner. I expect this same courtesy back, thanks.)
× Harems
× Gold diggers
× Slutty characters (I do play women who have a playful and sensual side, yes. But they do not just throw themselves at any random man! This includes even my Drow who do live a lifestyle where sex and BDSM is common!)
× MILFs
× Seduction (If you wanna think my characters are sexy/attractive/any of that, I'm more than okay with that. Same applies vice versa. But I'm not gonna go outta my way to purposely seduce your person or try to make them fall for mine. It tends to lead to my women being sleazy and since I don't do those .. nope. Sorry.)
× Footplay/foot fetish (It just has never appealed to me. Sorry.)

Fandom/Fandom-Based Pairings:
For these, I prefer any of the following types of pairings:
OC x OC
Canon x Canon
Canon x OC [You will instantly get bonus points if you play a canon and let me be an OC. Why? Because I've done tons of canon playing but seldom have played an OC for someone's canon.]

And those are generally my preference, with the first two tied. But again, I can be asked and spoken to. My main rule with fandoms is simple. Don't ask me to alter canons, especially their personalities. I'll never do that. Sorry. But when I do play out canons, I'm incredibly accurate with them ... always.

Also, there are some I have purposely not listed here but do know so feel free to mention others. However, more likely than not, I won't have heard of it as it is the main reason I don't list certain fandoms. Anything listed here are the anime/manga settings that I really want to do. I know tons of other series. But these are the immediate things that I'll be more likely to RP. You can ask if I know a certain title though. Some, however, I have purposely omitted because I genuinely don't know or am overly fond of it. Bleach is an example. I never got into it, thus it's not listed here because of that. Still, I have no qualms with you asking of other things I may or may not know. Just inquire as opposed to assuming, please.

If you want me to play a canon who winds up with another, you will have to really convince me to pair them abruptly with an OC. That's messing with pre-established writing and I don't like doing it. Not without good reason anyways.

So what do I mean by canons who wind up with another?

Noin from Gundam Wing, for example, who ends up marrying Zechs, Relina Peacecraft who ends up marrying Heero, Kurenai Yuhi who married Asuma Sarutobi (yes this is a technical one I'll admit since he dies. But it really is a coin toss. Personally, though, I don't see her remarrying so easily. I see her focusing on raising her child), etc. People like this. So if you really, really want me to use these people with your OCs, you will have to seriously impress me.

Preferred Settings/Types of RPs:
Crossovers
AU
AU All Canon High School/College
Medieval (This actually works really well)
Ancient Civilizations [Hey, Yu-gi-oh did it with Ancient Egypt so ... don't see why it can't be applied to others]
There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective fandom. So suggest.

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Animes/Mangas*:
Angelic Layer
I can play as: OCs
I would like to play against: OCs

Cardfight!! Vanguard
I can play as: Aichi Sendou, Emi Sendou (will need to be aged up), Misaki Tokura, OCs
I'd like to play against: Toshiki Kai, Aichi Sendou, Ren Suzugamori, OCs

Gundam Wing
I can play as: Lucrezia Noin, Relena Peacecraft, Lady Une, OCs
I'd like to play against: Treize Khushrenada, Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft, Chang Wufei, Heero Yuy , OCs

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
I can play as: Belphegore, Chrome Dokuro, Hibari Kyoya, Tsunayoshi Sawada, Squalo Superbia, Adelheid Suzuki, OCs
I'd like to play against: Basil, Belphegor, Byakuran, Dino, Hayato Gokudera, Jager, Chikusa Kakimoto, Enma Kozato, Hibari Kyoya, Rasiel, Mukuro Rokudo, Tsunayoshi Sawada, Daemon Spade, Squalo Superbia, Xanxus, Takeshi Yamamoto, OCs

Naruto
I can play as: Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Hinata Hyuuga, Kimimaru, Konan, Anko Mitarashi, Sai, Tayuya, Temari, Tenten, Sasuke Uchiha, Ino Yamanaka, Kurenai Yuhi, OCs
I'd like to play against: Gaara, Haku, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Suigetsu Hozuki, Neji Hyuuga, Kimimaru, Shikamaru Nara, Pein, Sai, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Kabuto Yakushi, OCs

One Piece
I can play as: Nico Robin, Tashigi, OCs
I'd like to play against: Portgas D. Ace, Trafalgar Law, Dracule Mihawk, Luffy D. Monkey, Zoro Roronoa, OCs

Pokemon
A few notes:
A. I refuse to do pure smut. Yes, this applies to anything else. However, I've noted a very high amount of requests especially for these to be mostly/purely smutty and it honestly astounds me. This has tons of potential for both plot and smut.
B. It has been far too long since I've seen any of the series/movies and thus I will mainly be doing OCs.
C. I am familiar with up to Black & White game/settings. However, I can easily say that my favorite generations are anything up to or before Gold & Silver. But I am willing to negotiate for this.
D. For the time being, I will not play only as a Pokemon. It's too out of my comfort zone. However, I am willing to try to be a Gijinka, simply because it has the ability to become human by definition.

I can play as: Gijinka (I prefer using this term over 'Pokemorph. Just a personal preference), OC Gym Leader, OC Team Rocket member (forced or willingly joined the organization; this can be discussed), OC Trainer
I'd like to play against: Gijinka, OC Gym Leader, OC Team Rocket member, OC Trainer

Romeo x Juliet
I'd can play as: Juliet, OCs
I'd like to play against: Romeo, OCs

Rurouni Kenshin (NOTE: I am In the midst of watching this)
I can play as: Kaoru Kamiya, Himura Kenshin, OCs
I'd like to play against: Shinomori Aoshi, Saito Hajime, Himura Kenshin, Seta Sojiro

Yu-gi-oh! (Come up with an interesting plot idea for this one, please. New antagonist, Kaiba Corps almost going out of business, something. But I'll admit here and now that 5Ds is by far my favorite era. So this will need something added to make me say yes.)
I can play as: Ryo Bakura [non-yami only for the moment], Isis/Ishizu Ishtar, Marik Ishtar [Non-yami only for the moment], Seto Kaiba, Shizuka Kawai, OCs
I'd like to play against: Ryo Bakura (Yami or non), Marik Ishtar (Yami or non), Seto Kaiba (Past or present), Mokuba Kaiba (Will need to be aged a bit), OCs

Yu-gi-oh GX (I have done so many GX settings. Admittedly, none have been on this site. But I still have done this more than any other setting. The easiest way to get me to say yes, honestly, will likely be a canon x canon or OC (me) x canon idea.)
I can play as: Asuka Tenjouin, OCs
I'd like to play against: Johan Anderson, Ryo Marufuji/Kaiser Ryo, Judai Yuki, OCs

Yu-gi-oh 5Ds (I'm confused why so many people dislike this. It wasn't horrible. In fact, it was really good. Sure, the D-wheelers may have looked ... odd at first. But I liked the addition of them, personally.)
I can play as: Yusei Fudo, Aki Izayoi, OCs
I'd like to play against: Jack Atlas, Yusei Fudo, Crow Hogan, Kyosuke Kiryu/Kalin Kessler

Yu-gi-oh Arc V (This is in the midst of episodes being uploaded but it is so much better than Zexal. Yes, I purposely left out Zexal, I didn't forget it. Zexal was an embarrassment to the franchise. I refuse to acknowledge it ever existed. Anyway, I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys the Yu-gi-oh series.)
I'd like to play against: Reiji Akaba, Yuya Sakaki (Will need to be aged up a few years), OCs

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Video Games*:
Def Jam Vendetta (I'll admit that I realize not many people have probably heard of this. But it's not half of a bad game. It definitely has a pretty good idea.)
I'd like to play against: OCs

Persona 3&4 (This is another you will have to convince me about. I can be persuaded but I will admit this isn't one of the higher things on my list.)
I can play as: Yukiko Amagi, Nanako Dojima (Aged up, of course), Ai Ebihara, Chihiro Fushimi, Mitsuru Kirijo, Yumi Ozawa, Chie Satonaka, Naoto Shirogane, Fuuka Yamagishi, Chidori Yoshino
I'd like to play against: Shinjiro Aragaki, Minato Arisato (Persona 3 Protagonist), Ryotaro Dojima, Kanji Tatsumi, Yu Narukami (Persona 4 Protagonist)

Shadow Hearts [I have played all 3 but I like the 1st the best personally]
I can play as: Alice Elliot, Karin Koenig, Lady, OCs
I'd like to play against: Yuri Hyuuga, Killer, OCs

The Walking Dead [Season 1 & Season 2 of the video games. I do not watch the show so don't ask!]
I can play as: Clementine (aged up), OCs
I'd like to play against: Lee Everett, Luke, Vince, OCs

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Movies*:
Harry Potter Series
I can play as: Fleur Delacour, Hermione Granger, Bellatrix Lestrange, OCs
I'd like to play against: Sirius Black, Harry Potter, Severus Snape, OCs

The Matrix Trilogy
I can play as: Trinity, OCs
I'd like to play against: Neo, OCs

List of Disney Movies I've Seen:

(Based off of) Aladdin:
I can play as: Jasmine, OCs
I'd like to play against: Aladdin, OCs

(Based off of) Pocahontas:
I can play as: Pocahontas, OCs
I'd like to play against: Kocoum, John Smith, Thomas, OCs

(Based off of) The Hunchback of Notre Dame:
I can play as: Esmerelda, OCs
I'd like to play against: Captain Phoebus, Frollo, OCs

Preferred/'Based-Off of' Books*:
Anything based off of R.A. Salvatore's books
I'd like to play against: Jarlaxle Baenre, Drizzt Do'Urden, Artemis Entreri, Kimmuriel Oblodra

Suggest. I know I'm forgetting tons of others at the moment

*NOTE: I do have OCs for most of these and can use them in place of canons if you so desire.

Original/Non-Fandom-Based Pairings:
Feel free to mix and match settings/ideas. Some of my best RPs have been done via that sort of thing. So be creative with me. And yes, bold is my preference though the roles can be negotiated.

Preferred Settings/Types of RPs:
Modern-fantasy
Medieval/Fantasy
Modern (This will need major convincing to do. But it is possible.)
Ancient Civilizations [Especially Greece, Rome, and Egypt but can adapt to other settings]
Post-Apocalyptic
DnD Settings [Especially Faerun though I can try others]
Historical Settings (WWII, Civil War, Revolutionary War, Renaissance ... most of any era, honestly. I'm a huge history buff and on the off-chance I don't immediately remember a time frame, I can easily look it up to help brainstorm for an RP)

Original Pairings/Ideas:
Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really
Rogue/thief x Royalty
Mermaid x Hunter/Collector
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man)
POW x Captor
Kidnappee x Captor
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim x Questioner/Captor
Pharoah's Daughter x Corrupt High Priest
Princess x Corrupt Knight/Soldier
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human
Gypsy x Nazi
Gypsy x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied]
Gang Member x Civilian
Bounty Hunter x Bounty
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied]
Assassin x Target
Psychiatrist x Patient
Necromancer x Revived
Teacher x Student
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role
Anything mafia/yakuza related

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Plots:

Ceasefire:
Two members of normally rival races have been at war with one another for years. Finally, however, the leaders have agreed on one thing; they want to end the bloodshed [for whatever reasons]. The first thing that's decided upon is a peace treaty but to ensure that doesn't get broken, they also choose their eldest son and daughter respectively to wed one another.

Notes: This can be literally anything from human/vampire, vampire/lycan, drow/sylvan elf, angel/demon, angel/fallen angel. Possibilities on this are rather huge

Natural Born Instincts:
A warrior/assassin/bounty hunter whom has known nothing (due to amnesia or other reasons) their entire life but their job has been making a name for themselves the past years. They've never questioned any assignment or target before. Once they find what they have been asked to kill off, they do so without any remorse, any regret or second thoughts. But what happens when during one of those missions, they can't seem to go through with what they were sent to do?

Notes: Depending on the setting chosen, any type of race can also be used for this. For this one, I could easily do either the warrior or the person they seek out and can't kill.

Corrupt Nature:
A high priest/knight/soldier is sick of feeling second best. With the king/pharoah's daughter still single and having been something they've gazed at from afar, it is doing nothing to aid out with their frustrations. One day/night ... they do the unthinkable. They figure a way to take over and kidnap the princess, hellbent on making her their slave and wife.

Notes: In order to obtain the power, your character can simply just kill off the leader/Pharaoh first then take the princess. Or they can go through with the kidnapping and leave the leader/Pharaoh alive. Up to you how you wish to go about this route.

Love Thy Enemy:
Inspired by "Romeo & Juliet". What if two members from opposing/feuding families meet at a masquerade and begin to take a liking to one another? Neither realize they are from the family of their enemy until it's way too late and they've become too attracted to one another. To make matters worse, the female has been forced to consider marriage. But how would her parents react when she finally asks for consent to wed the son of their rival?

Obsessed:
I actually got the idea when listening to Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone" of all things xD But the premise would be a stalker x ex-lover, preferably with me as the ex.

Everything for my character has been going so much better since the break up; finished college in the top 10 and even got a career [which exact one can be determined]. With everything going as smoothly as it has been, she's all but forgotten of her last lover.

You, on the other hand, have not.

Notes: Your character's personality is something I will leave to you. You could have merely been overly possessive, a drunk, a sadist [for little or no reason, if any] ... whatever you want. But do have an idea what type of person you want to play out and why you want to make him go through the effort of re-finding mine.

I will also leave how you find her up to you; through internet, phone calls, etc. With the right career, maybe my character's been seen on the media lately [singer, actor, etc.].

Feel free to toss me ideas~

For You, I'd Do Anything:
The concept for the plot idea comes from this video. It doesn't have to be exactly the same, mind you. But the idea of two siblings/childhood friends/something of the like growing up and being so close together really touched my heart. And to watch/see one so willing to be the 'darker half' for the other, no matter how desperate the action may seem .. all just to keep the other person safe ... it's very inspiring, in it's own way. This has so many possibilities and could even be used in fandom settings, like for a bodyguard x escort pairing. The part regarding the two characters being separated is also an option; it could happen but doesn't have to occur.

My Secret Stalker:
If you've ever seen hentai - or at least heard of these types of scenarios - you'll know about those infamous 'groping/touching a stranger on a subway' type of thing. I was thinking of starting out as simply that and then developing into something along the lines of a Master/slave or stalker/kidnapped thing. Romance can be included eventually, be it naturally or from Stockholm's. It's easily a plot that can be altered/developed but I figured I'd at least put the basic idea here.

Online Gender Experimentation:
This more or less kinda goes with my 'two online strangers' idea but now it includes a more concrete plot idea. What if two people met on a MMO/online game while playing characters of the opposite gender? The girl would have a male character and vice versa therefore. My character meets yours and they begin getting to better know one another. When they finally muster enough courage to confess their secret - that they're both not whom they immediately appear as - it intrigues the two to meet for real.

I hope I worded this well enough. I know what I'm trying to say, regardless ^^;;
Feel free to PM me for details with this one if you want it better explained.

Okaerinasai, Goshujin-sama!:
If any of you recognize this, you'll know it's what a maid/maid cafe worker says to it's 'Master' when they return home from work. That being said, I was thinking of mainly focusing on the latter though it could apply to a normal maid as easily. This is just a thought that is in the works for a lack of better wording. Feel free to expand more upon this plot with me.

High School/College Bondage Club:
Credit goes to Prince of Smut, who originally made this into a group RP a while ago. I would have asked if he didn't mind me using this but I haven't seen him as of late. So I'll at least give acknowledgement of the origins of the idea where it's due. As the title suggests, it's more or less a group of people who gather with the interest of further exploring bondage and all related aspects. I have actually tried this in canon-verses .. and it works as well as if done in a modern setting. So this can be done in pretty much any environment as far as I've noted. Feel free to toss me PMs, suggestions, or both about this plot.

ღ Bump ღ
Please don't post in my thread. If you want to ask about an idea for an RP, PM me as per my rules. Thanks~​

ღ Bump ღ

I'm going to say this once and only once.

For the love of all that is holy, please do not send me requests for pure smut RPs! I could go rant on and on but ... I won't. I'll just politely leave it at that.

ღ Bump ღ

Added a few new (vital) rules under "General Rules". They're at the very bottom.

ღ Bump ღ

Added: Pokemon listings
Craving: Anything with canons, AU, or both somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom