Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something specific. Come inside to find out what...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticSparxman

Supernova
Hi, as the title says, I'm looking for something specific here.

I don't know if this is going to get much interest, but I'm looking to do a WWE roleplay where both me and my partner play as two NXT rookies who have just made it to the main WWE roster.

The rookies would be our main characters, but I was also thinking that maybe we could each play as other WWE superstars and Divas, possibly just as side characters for conversations backstage and the matches our rookies would be involved in.

I'm sure this could go a lot of ways considering it will be set in the WWE universe. The paths of our rookies could go so many different ways, so it could be a lot of fun.

If this catches anyone's interests, then don't hesitate to drop me a message. :)

I don't really have many requirements for my potential roleplaying partners. Just have a decent grasp of the english language, give me some detail and preferably more than one line and we'll get along great. :D I don't really have any preferences as to whether this takes place through a thread or PM's. I don't mind waiting for replies either as I understand that people can get busy with other things.

Anyway, I hope to hear from anyone who might be interested in this.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom