Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World Eater's M/Futa searching for F requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldeater

Planetoid
Introduction

Hello all, I am the World Eater, a friendly planet consuming lifeform that has finally settled down after learning about the glorious world of role playing. Despite my relative new member status, I have been doing erotic role plays for a good while now and I have decided to move here seeing how large this community is. Now then, there are several things I will like to discuss before we get into the plotting and stuffies.

Rules/Necessary Requirements

1. No-no list: I don't Rp Bathroom Play, Vore, Bloodplay, Weird Diaper stuff.
Everything else goes (Edit: vore is an Iffy, if it fits the story or something like that)

2. PLEASE have a grasp on the english language and write more than just two paragraphs. I also dislike it when it devolves into a reply fest where one person writes something and the other person only replies about what is written, never adding anything other than a line or two of extra bits. I want an RP where both you and I progress the story rather than just me.

3. Most of these stories are non-con turns consensual, corruption, mind breaking, slight BDSM if wanted be, and MAYBE some egg laying or preggos if wanted. However, these stories can be given a consensual/romantic twist if need be so feel free to ask.

4. I RP on threads, PMs, YIM, Skype, and email.

Alright then seeing as we are through with the basics, I shall continue with the stories!

THE STORIES!

1. One Alien, One Ship, and a Whole Lot of Preggos

The SS Syndragus has accidentally crashed into an asteroid. All crew members, which all happen to be female, have been accounted for and are making repairs from the crash. Unfortunately for them, the asteroid has left them a present with one thing in mind, to impregnate all females that it can.

Involves impregnation, mind break, mind control as the seed will give females male sexual organs to procreate with their other crew members, and birthing. You can either play one character that gets impregnated first or multiple crew members. We can even have it progress to where there may be only one crewmember and she helps the alien take control of an entire station.

2. Superheroes (Many Scenarios)

In this story, the universe is filled to the brim with OC heroes and villains doing their usual hero and villain things. We can play this in several ways.
OPTION #1: We have a typical captured heroine RP where the villain breaks her into being a cumslut/love slave that helps to take down other heroes and super villains.
OPTION #2: The hero fights off a villainess, capturing her and tries to get her to talk. Eventually, he finds that the only way to stop her . . . is by getting her addicted to his cock. This can also happen with multiple villainesses OR can turn into a romantic thing.
OPTION #3: Your character is a fairly inexperienced heroine, but finds a way to fight using her sex. It follows the misadventures of her going through and sexing up the streets and keeping it clean through the power of fucking!

3. Betrayal

The reason why I created this as one number is because the scenario is fairly much the same. You are some sort of agent/adventurer/explorer/Warrior/spy or whatever. The point is that you get into a scenario that gets you captured and you are brainwashed into serving the thing you were trying to fight or kill.
This can be made be in either a fantasy, modern or futuristic setting that can involve monster, tribes of savages, an evil wizard, gangs, mobs, aliens, evil corporations, empires and all the like. If you ask it, it can probably be done. What happens to you can vary depending on the setting. You can either be a cumslut, a breeding whore, a sex warrior, demonic birthing humanoid, etc.
This can of worms involves way too many kinks to list so please discuss what you like and dislike if you want to pursue this RP.

That's it for now, but feel free to suggest RPs.
I'll probably update this when I come up with another RP idea.

4. Warning: Contains lots of Beastiality, impregnation, world domination through sex, alien sex, excessive cum in and out of females, and size difference.

Welcome, to Aeith, the first human colony on the frontier. Whether this is a fantasy, sci-fi, or both, the premise becomes simple. A large creature has finally evolved to the point where it desires mates. However, because of its species near extinction, it has decided on going after humanoids to breed with. What will follow is a long RP where the world is over run and kingdoms/galactic empires fall. Sex will be a plenty and the creature, if the partner wants to, can learn to speak as well.

Get ready for domination, mind-control, mind break, size difference, etc etc.

If you want to RP this with me, please PM me, I am verily open to alot of stuff only not allowing the really really weird things like scat, gore, vore (though in this context, it can be allowed if something happens), and any other bloody/psychotic thingies.

5. Long ago, the dragon clans and the empires of man fought in a long broiled war for dominance. It was only thanks to a handful of human and dragons that the war ended by forging an alliance. The days of that war has long passed, but now a new threat emerges. Take your place within the ranks of the Dragon Riders and forge your bond with the dragon you were destined for.

(Dragon beastiality, possible impregnation though that can be taken off if needed, fantasy settings so anthro, elf, demon, angel, all that jazz is allowed, long story, epic adventure, perhaps some fluff and romantic stuff)

6. Once a Monster, Now a King

"How long ago was it, when we were children seeking the fortunes of the world. Everyone feared me, ran from me, shamed me. But then you came along, you in all you had to keep my soul alive. Now, people fear me for a different reason . . . but have you changed?"

(Very Fluff Heavy RP or can be twisted to where it shows how far a man or creature can decend into darkness. Are you that leading light . . . or will you make this story a tragedy and make him fall even deeper)

7. Do Drones Dream of Molten Seas

Drones are mass produced humanoids made to do one thing and one thing only, serve. They're insects, filth, slaves, laborers, scum of the Aether, and we’ll do anything an Aethus will have us do. Sure, we're not made of metal nor are we any stronger than our masters, but we get by in our own way. We’ll shovel your trash, do your dirty work, act as human meat shields, tear out our own hearts, and all that other stuff that slaves usually have to do. Just don't tell us to dream . . . I've begun to dream . . . and now I can't stop thinking.

I must leave

I don't want to die here.

I can't stop dreaming

1559200%20-%20DOTA_2%20Lyralei%20animated%20source_filmmaker%20windranger%20windrunner.gif

320796.jpg

1557121%20-%20Angel%20Borderlands%20Lilith%20animated%20fugtrup%20handsome_jack%20source_filmmaker.gif

tumblr_nknpz4cYtX1rlusxso1_500.gif

I'd be interested in super hero setting. And have some villianess concepts laying about as do I have heroines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom