Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for female and futanari, Update 5/7/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoshiro24

Super-Earth
Alrighty, hello everyone. The name is Kyo here. I'm on the look out for anyone whom can play some females or futas, maybe males if I'm in the mood (which usually is about 75% of the time, I prefer anthro males than humanoid but I'm flexible to work with)

So, firstly. I'm am an open guy when it comes to kinks, the only kinks I don't do are:

-Scat
-Watersports
-Anything Bathroom related (having sex in a bathroom fine, doing some nasty stuff in the bathroom, count me out.)
-Vomit

So it's not a big list but figured to put that out.

I also want to mention, I am a working man. I am doing two, part-time jobs and will be a bit occupied depending on my schedules. Granted, I will give an advanced noticed (if possible) when I will be away and return. Sometimes I will not respond back when I return due to my fatigue so I ask in advance for your forgiveness.

Still not bored reading through? Good. Alright, I have several Ocs at my disposal while I also burrow some Cannon characters from an online game I play (Elsword if one is curious) and I can play them pretty well.

My main Oc, is Kyo Shiro. A half breed of a human and Incubus/demon. Here's some picture references for you to enjoy.

https://kyoshrio9021.imgur.com/all/ Warning: These are mostly NSFW with some SFW stuff on it, so. I'm giving you all a head's up on what you might walk into.

Now then, I have several plot ideas in mind. But my main genre I do for rps, has to involve Fantasy, if possible. Any other genre I can so, Sci-Fi I'm not too familiar with but if you can work with me on it, then we're good.

I am also an rper of both story and smut. So I like a balance, if you want a little more smut, I can do. Same goes for story, but I need at least SOME smut to keep it going and interesting. I also have been rping for over five years, my grammar may not be the best but I have yet to hear any complaints from countless of rpers I've rped with.

Incest

Alright. This idea, as the title explains. Involves an Incest relationship between either and I'm leaving this for YOU to choose:

-Mother x Son
-Brother x Sister
-Stepmother x Son
-Aunt x Nephew

Basic idea, my Oc is a hunter. Within the city they live, it's between the cross-roads and realms of both human and demon nature. Because of such, an increase of demonic attacks had engaged which caused the humans to use their closest ally, Kyo, to help reduce the outcome.

Because of such, he would leave his home and would not return between weeks to several months. I would like to view this as whatever female one chooses, becomes lonely without a male figure and certain feelings of both, emotional and physical nature develops and evolves once he returns home after the hunt.

But know this, a man of half-blood has certain "Better" features that others and can be used for his/or her, needs. A little something to think about and experiment with.

Medieval

This can involve countless of relationships and it varies:

Princess X Knight
Princess X Guard
Princess X Arranged Marriage
Princess X Wanderer
Queen X Wanderer
Queen X Knight
Queen X Guard

Just suggestions, if you have a pair in mind. Please speak up. This doesn't have much detail but more can be added upon further discussion.

Basically, my Oc Kyo is know as the first, "Half-breed" within the area and because of such. Is considered an outsider and outcast and should be burned at the stake, while avoid angry villagers and towns who seek to burn the man alive. He tries to help others within the shadows, using a cloak to veil his unnatural look to prevent any further questioning. Maybe this can fall upon a meeting with the Queen or Princess? It varies.

Milf

My Oc Kyo, is a man-whore. He loves to fuck around as much as he can, not to mention he is also part Incubus, he tends to be rather... Sexually active. The concept is this, my Oc live within this city called "Lumoise" and within the city. He lives in a fairly large, cul-da-sack. There, everyone are neighbors to each other and are very close. Like one big, happy family. This idea can involve Incest, if one asks. Kyo, is the somewhat new figure within the block. Only because no one sees his face as much, being a Demon hunter he is, he tends to venture off and never return for weeks and sometimes months at hand.

It was then, maybe a certain female figure (doesn't matter if it's his mother, much older sister, aunt, etc.) have heard wind of Kyo returning back to his home after a long venture into the unknown. But another word spreads of his... "Deeds" if you get the meaning. They say: "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back". How far will curiosity drive the women of the cul-da-sack to see if such rumors are true?

I also would like to ask, if one can play Multiple Characters, I would appreciate that, I mostly enjoy harem rps where the man has one too many women who loves him and it becomes a chaotic fight of love triangles and countless of cat-fights, spats and etc.

My posting standards are in 3rd person and I post usually between two paragraphs or more, depending how many characters I play and how detailed my posts are. If you require a post-example from me, please asking during the discussion of the rp.

Another idea I have in mind is perhaps getting involved with some Monster Girls if anyone is curious/interested.

If interested, Pm me a response and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you all soon!

RE: Male looking for female and futas (possibly males) for kinky fun/story

*Bored bump, also want to mention. I will be off work this weekend. Meaning the 11/15 and 11/16. I will be online to rp, but I also have other things to do. So please be patient with me friends ^^*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom