Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Butterfly's Requests - Romantic, Kinky, and Developed Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly0408

Singularity
--Hello and Welcome to My (new) Request Thread.--

For those that have not encountered me before, I like to keep things as organized as possible so for your convenience I have split my request thread into into a few sections over the next few posts:

-*- Turn On and Offs
-**- Developed Plots (Long Term)
-***- Extra Bits

But FIRST, a few additional things about me to know before you continue onward:
- I only play m/f pairings (me being the female). You can possible talk me into m/f/f three way, but we would need to talk about that.
- I favor being SUB.
- I do NOT play or play opposite any character under the age of 18. Period.
- I LOVE an in depth plot and meaty characters. This is BIG deal for me.
- I prefer to play in TOPICS. No Messenger, sorry.
- PLEASE do NOT message me with just a pairing you want and nothing more to work with. A least include some hint of a plot, PLEASE. I'm begging on this one. Haha.
- I will not respond to PMs from people that have clearly not read my will and will not do list because they ask for something I have said I will NOT do.

-*-Turn Ons and Offs-*-

My F-list profile HERE: http://www.f-list.net/c/butterfly0408
BUT a quick list for here of the most critical turn on and offs on that list are as follows...

FAVORITE Turn ONS:
- Romance
- Bondage
- Being dominated
- Dressing up
- Blindfolds
- Fantasy setting
- Medieval-ish setting

HUGE Turn OFFS:
- Incest
- Scat
- Furries
- Bestiality
- Public Humiliation
- Unrealistic altering of appearance (i.e. enlarging boobs five sizes with your mind)
- Using existing characters (i.e. "Wanna play the Buffy to my Angel?")

And while I am here, might as well give you some of my favorite pairings that I enjoy or would like to try...
- Slave/Master
- Damsel in distress/hero
- Kidnapper/captive
- Invader/Prisoner of war
- Pirate/Governor's daughter
- Princess/Knight

-**-Developed Plots-**-

Now, I know what you are thinking. "Butterfly, what's do YOU consider to be a developed plot?" Well I'll tell you!
The topic's plot is mainly focused on the story of the characters and is enhanced by the kink and sex. Plot always comes first.

With my Developed Plots, I like to make my RPs like I'm writing a story. I know it's not a style of RPing that's not for everyone, but I have found a few people that like it just as much as I do. It's hard to find a good developed plot partner and that's what I am here for. As I said above, looking for someone that is not afraid of writing in small paragraphs at times and not just always one liner after one liner. Someone willing to dig a little deeper into the story of the characters not just have sex constantly. These kinds of plots have the potential to last a long time and incorporate multiple characters, plot twists, dramatic elements. I like to think of them as playing out a romance novel.

Writing Samples 1 - 2 - 3

Cravings::
*CURRENT MAJOR CRAVING* Rebellious Hearts *IMAGE INSPIRED*
-Both of their families started at the bottom but while her's climbed up the social later, his fell far from the good graces of the monarchy. By the time the threat of revolution was in the air, her family had found it's way to a comfortable place close to the royal family, while his was secretly preparing to help lead the rebellion to put the power back into the hands of the people. Through it all though, their friendship only seemed to thrive as they secretly kept contact with one another behind the backs of both their families. When finally the revolution comes, he knows there is only way to protect her from meeting the same bloody end as most of the country's nobility. He must claim her as his own personal property. Can their friendship survive the tensions of a revolution? Can a relationship grown among the feeling of betrayal when secrets becoming known? Can they overcome it all and somehow grow to find love at last?
HIGHLIGHTS: romance, master/servant, secrets, conflicts, action

*CURRENT MAJOR CRAVING* King of the Seas *IMAGE INSPIRED*
- Mutiny! Over the years, the pirate king has ruined the lives of many. Especially those that are closest to him. His first mate believes that it's time for a change. Once the power is in his hands however, what is he to do with the pirate king's most prized treasure? His beautiful and tempting daughter. Or could it be that she is the very reason he planned the mutiny in the first place?
HIGHLIGHTS: pirates, master/slave

*CURRENT MAJOR CRAVING* Object of His Obsession *IMAGE INSPIRED*
- In a city of super heroes and villains, a bizarre love triangle is formed between a madman, the object of his obsession, and the only one that can save her. She was just your average everyday billionaire businessman's daughter. While at a charity event, she is taken hostage by one of the most notorious bad guys around. As he keeps her captive at his hide out, he makes good use of her, finding that he truly desires her and covets her as his own, even after she has been rescued from his lair by the hero the city looks to for help. But she is still not safe as she finds herself living in fear as the madman refuses to let her move on, breaking into her apartment for late night sessions and threatening to kill any other man that comes near to her. She finds herself pushing away everyone around her, but one man will not allow her to give up. She doesn't see how her old friend could save her, she is putting him in enough danger just talking to him. Little does she know, he might be more then he appears to be. He might just be the hero she is looking for so save her.
HIGHLIGHTS: love triangle, heroes/villains, modern day

Love Happens *IMAGE INSPIRED*
(Based on a Grimm's Brothers' Fairy Tale)
- While hunting in the woods, a deer ends up leading the young king to a treasure hidden deep in the woods, the most beautiful maiden he has ever seen. She tells him a great tale of how her brother was turned into a deer by their wicked step mother and how they have lived in hiding for years. Hearing their sad tale, the king takes them both to his castle so he may protect them. However, he finds that having the beauty so close to him is seriously hindering one rather big task he has. Picking a princess to be his bride. The feelings are of course returned, but the maiden knows they could never be with him. She'd never make him a proper wife and queen. Yet she'd give anything to be with him even if it means taking up the role of his mistress. Will they find happiness?
HIGHLIGHTS: king/common maiden, romance, undeniable attraction, magic

Desperately Seeking Happily Ever After *IMAGE INSPIRED... TWICE*
- Being rescued from her tower by a handsome prince should have been her happy ending, but it was only the beginning of her dark fairy tale. The prince seems perfect, but the reality is that her prince is not at all charming. She cannot see that he only saved her and is marrying her for the fame it will bring him. All she can see is her happy ending. Enter a tall, dark, and handsome villain; her prince charming's long time rival. He sees her as a way to torture his mortal enemy and so he whisks her away to hold her captive in his fortress... and his bed. She cannot deny how she finds herself far more attracted to her dark captor then she did her charming savior. Still she fights her desires knowing her prince will come for her. But what will the princess and her captor do when Prince Charming decides not to show up?
HIGHLIGHTS: captor/captive, fantasy, dark romance

Mythological Romance *IMAGE INSPIRED*
(Based on the myth of the God Cupid/Eros and Psyche)
- Psyche was said to be so beautiful that she rivaled the Goddess Aphrodite. Angered by this, Aphrodite sent her son Eros to put a spell on Psyche, but one look at her and Eros was head over heals in love with her instead. Wanting her for his wife, Eros arranged for an oracle to tell Psyche's parents she was destined for no mortal lover but that she was to await her monster of a husband at the top of a mountain. Left alone there at the mountain, Psyche is carried to Eros's palace. The palace is empty except for the voices that served her and at night, Psyche would be visited by her husband, Eros. But for fear of her falling in love with him for his appearance rather then falling in love with the man he was, Eros forbid her to ever see her face. So at night Psyche would only hear his loving voice as he would make passionate love to her but by the morning he would always be gone and Psyche would be alone until the next night when it would happen all over again.
HIGHLIGHTS: god/mortal, magic, mystery, romance

-***-Extra Bits-***-

*Image Inspired*
While you have seen that I had some image inspired things up in my developed list, I also have a LOT of other images I have found that I would love to attempt to build a plot around. I have two places you can find the pictures I wish to use to inspire my RPs. And yes, one is my deviantart favorites. The other a photobucket for all the images I didn't find on deviantart/images that are no longer featured on deviantart.

Deviantart Favorites: http://butterfly0408.deviantart.com/favourites/
Other Favorites: http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h162/butterfly0408/ToRp/

If you see any image at either place that you find as appealing as I do, please contact me about cooking up a plot to match it here on Blue Moon. Ones that I have developed a plot for can be found from time to time about this second in the developed plots. Others I don't have anything but I want to cook something up.

When contacting me with an image inspired request, please link me to the image so I know which one you are talking about.

*Scenarios*
The things you find here in Scenarios are designed to be short term role plays that focus mainly on characters having sex. Little to no development. No long lead ins. No long topics. They are what they are and nothing deeper. It's sex with a kinky plot line. Enjoy it for what it is. I know I will.

NONE CRAVING AT THE MOMENT
Check back later

Bump. Really have one particular craving for the "Desert King" plot highlighted in my top posting at the moment. Any takers, please message me for more details on my ideas of the plot.

BUMP for looking to pick up 1 or 2 more topics but for specific plot cravings that I have at the moment:

*CURRENT MAJOR CRAVING* Rebellious Hearts *IMAGE INSPIRED*
-Both of their families started at the bottom but while her's climbed up the social later, his fell far from the good graces of the monarchy. By the time the threat of revolution was in the air, her family had found it's way to a comfortable place close to the royal family, while his was secretly preparing to help lead the rebellion to put the power back into the hands of the people. Through it all though, their friendship only seemed to thrive as they secretly kept contact with one another behind the backs of both their families. When finally the revolution comes, he knows there is only way to protect her from meeting the same bloody end as most of the country's nobility. He must claim her as his own personal property. Can their friendship survive the tensions of a revolution? Can a relationship grown among the feeling of betrayal when secrets becoming known? Can they overcome it all and somehow grow to find love at last?
HIGHLIGHTS: romance, master/servant, secrets, conflicts, action

*CURRENT MAJOR CRAVING* King of the Seas *IMAGE INSPIRED*
- Mutiny! Over the years, the pirate king has ruined the lives of many. Especially those that are closest to him. His first mate believes that it's time for a change. Once the power is in his hands however, what is he to do with the pirate king's most prized treasure? His beautiful and tempting daughter. Or could it be that she is the very reason he planned the mutiny in the first place?
HIGHLIGHTS: pirates, master/slave

*CURRENT MAJOR CRAVING* Object of His Obsession *IMAGE INSPIRED*
- In a city of super heroes and villains, a bizarre love triangle is formed between a madman, the object of his obsession, and the only one that can save her. She was just your average everyday billionaire businessman's daughter. While at a charity event, she is taken hostage by one of the most notorious bad guys around. As he keeps her captive at his hide out, he makes good use of her, finding that he truly desires her and covets her as his own, even after she has been rescued from his lair by the hero the city looks to for help. But she is still not safe as she finds herself living in fear as the madman refuses to let her move on, breaking into her apartment for late night sessions and threatening to kill any other man that comes near to her. She finds herself pushing away everyone around her, but one man will not allow her to give up. She doesn't see how her old friend could save her, she is putting him in enough danger just talking to him. Little does she know, he might be more then he appears to be. He might just be the hero she is looking for so save her.
HIGHLIGHTS: love triangle, heroes/villains, modern day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom