Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monsters Cum Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
In the spirit of Halloween I have an idea for a fun Road-Trip 2 Guys 1 Girl style plot.

My characters are two Monsters (A Frankenstein and a Fish man type monster), who despite being inhuman... are having the usual buddy comedy style road trip. Every Halloween there's a massive Monsters Only Bash in a secret lair in New York. Where Monsters from all around the world gather for one big bash held by the king himself... The Count Dracula himself. And as such... it's not to be missed.

And enter your character. You were supposed to be a human sacrifice for a satanic cult, but you managed to escape. You sneak into my characters' van during a routine gas station stop. Upon being discovered... and somehow finding out my guys' inhumanity... you give an ultimatum... They offer transportation and in exchange you offer your body. It's gonna be a long drive from the West Coast to the East so along with the usual 'roadside blowjobs' and 'let's park here for the night and fuck' type deals... there'll be a story. Turns out them cultists... not too happy that they're sacrifice got away and have started to hunt you down.

Que in usual Road Trip Shenanigans, fights for dear life, Tears of anger, tears of joy, perhaps a love triangle between our little trio or an open sexual relationship... Who knows...

Some Tid Bits.
I'm very lax on Kinks... just no abuse, gore during sex and toilet play.
I would rather RP on PMs or Email
If we use pictures, I would prefer Drawn.
Got some ideas to add in? I'm all ears ^_^. Mayhaps your girl is secretly a monster herself... or becomes one later on?
I personally dislike using Word Count and titles... so just give me a paragraph of about 5-6 sentences and we'll be honky dory.
You get Mega Kudos for playing any of the following type of characters. Not Necessary but I thought it'd be fun to add some Variety to this
Ethnic (Latina or Black will get you a digital high five)
Curvy Girls (But in terms of hips/tits and kinda chubby)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom