Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Boy Turned Bad (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColorMeHorror

Super-Earth
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but don't expect me to act all "kawaii-desu" very often
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 1-5 paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes
-----------

YC is a typical "good boy". Attractive, polite, intelligent, from a wealthy family. Everything in his life has been handed to him, from the fanciest cars and best clothes to the opportunity to study at the most prestigious schools and universities in the world. From an outsider's point of view, he has a perfect life. Still, despite loving (yet overprotective) parents and anything he could ever wish for, YC finds his life unsatisfying. Never having to fight for anything, never getting to have adventures, never experiencing who he truly is. Tired of being so average, he leaves his hometown to go to a big city for the summer in hopes of filling the hole in his heart.

A few days after arriving in the city YC runs into the enigmatic Joss, a twenty two year old with a magnetic personality unlike anyone YC has ever met. It doesn't take long for the two to become close, but YC soon realizes Joss is far from thew "manic pixie dream girl" he was hoping would change his life. While Joss stirs a love for life in him he thought was long gone he also drags him into an underground world of Rock 'N Roll, violence, sex, and drugs. Is their time together worth putting up with Joss' self destruction? And how far will he have to go for them to stay together?
-----------

PM me or reply here if you're interested!

2gt9oaw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom