Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A race to the Death [Vallie + Forever]

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Eowin Snow smiled as he pulled a 360 across the finish line. Oh how the screeching of his Lamborghiniâ??s tires scraped against the street was music to his ear. His cock twitch at the feeling of his carâ??s engine that roared fiercely as he pressed on the gas. He licked his lips as the crowd outside clustered around his car parting slowly as the carâ??s doors opened upward, instead of outward. â??Omigod Eowin! You are so coolâ?¦like the best racer ever!â? a woman exclaimed as she nearly hopped up and down with her friends, their breasts so alluringly bounced up and down. Fangirlsâ?¦oh how he could never get enough of them. However as he scanned the crowd that had gathered, a girl kind of distant from the rest of them stood out. Young and beautifulâ?¦somewhat reservedâ?¦ He also liked the innocent non-slutty girls as well.

â??Thanks honâ?¦perhaps we could meet up later at club 19021â?¦â? he said to the girls as he wandered off to this mysterious competitor. â??Nice race.â? He said to the girl as he brushed back dark locks from his grey almost silver eyes. He was a tall 6â??5â?, had a nice physique, like he lifted a bit of weights every now and then. His skin was a beautiful milky tone. If vampires were real heâ??d definitely be considered one with his slightly gothic attire, multiple piercings on his body. He had three earring in each of his ears, a left eyebrow piercing, a bottom lip piercing, and a tongue piercing. He wore tight leather pants and black gothic boots, his shirt was black and fishnet, gracefully draping over his muscular frame. Above his head were a pair of sunglasses, that held back his dark hair, that draped down passed his lower back.

Angel came in second to last and she knew she would have to give money to the winner. She hated guys who showed off and she hated the fangirls worse. She wasn't out for money from a guy she wasn't out for really anything except wanting to be owned and treated like property. Seeing him get out of his car she growled lowly as she saw a group of girls jumping up and down "Oh great this guy has fan girls also..this is going to get annoying to quickly". Looking at the other racers around here she sighed some wondering just how exactly fast and hot their cars where. The guys looked tough on the outside but as usual they were probably to nice to actually put a girl in her place when she needed it. Feeling someones eyes on her she looked up and saw Eowin "Yeah nice race and also I guess I would say nice fan girls also".

Handing him the money she looked at the girls who were glaring at her "I'm not here for anything easy or nice..I'm only here cause I want someone to own me..so don't play nice". Pushing him away slightly she leaned against her car looking at the sky as it was dark midnight and it looked like a storm was coming. Her hair being pitch black with some red and silver highlights and her eyes being a dark steel grey. Her outfit being a 3 inch short black skirt with silver chains hanging down the sides and a red tank top with a skater jacket over the top. Her legs having black and red striped stockings as well as her feet wearing black knee high leather boots. Her car well was black with a silver and red dragon entwining with each other. She was playing hard to get since she wanted to see just how rough this guy could be with her. If he walked away he wasn't worth it if he pinned her against the car or slapped her then that would be a little taste of him putting her in her place.

She wanted someone to own her huh? Just like those fangirls. They wanted to be owned as well. However, they were never this open to such an idea. Heâ??d slap them and they would just run babbling on about wanting respect when theyâ??d just threw themselves at him. Some could actually take a hit or two but stopped when he wanted to gag and tie them up. Some actually went even that farâ?¦but punked out when he tried to control every aspect of their lives. She intrigued him though, having the guts to put her hands on him. He didnâ??t budge when she had pushed him. He just grinned and watched her relax back onto her car. He reached forward and placed his hand on her neck. â??I seeâ?¦you want a real manâ?¦â? he closed the gap between their bodies, pressing his against hers. Eowin chuckled, tossing the money onto the ground that she had given to him. Taking his now empty hand, he cupped the back of her head, his slender fingers taking a fistful of her dark locks yanking her head back exposing her neck to him.

â??Mmmmâ?¦you have a pretty neckâ?¦â? he said with a smile, his grip tight on her hair, the hand on her neck caressing it softly. â??You want to be owned then youâ??ve found the right guy.â?? He told her as he planted soft kissed upon her neck as the grip he had on her hair loosened. They had definitely caused a scene the people around them staring them down. However, Eowin didnâ??t mind he enjoyed the attention. He left her to go over to his car slipping inside of it. Starting it up, he swerved around to drive up beside her car. The tinted window slowly rolled down to show Eowin putting on his glasses. â??Follow me and weâ??ll see how much you want to be controlled. That is if you can keep upâ?¦â? the male challenged her. He then pulled off, his tires screeching against the street, a little smoke kicking up from the friction.

She hated how she said that to him all in such a little amount of time. Wondering how much of a dom he was and just how much he could control her. Biting her lip lightly she saw everyone start looking at them and she knew they were already causing a scene. When he didn't budge when she pushed on him she got a scared look in her eyes and looked away really knowing he was a dom and would be rough with her. What he did next was showing her just exactly how he was. Yelping as he put his hand on her neck she looked up at him "Yeah I do..no one has really let's say had the guts to PUT me in my PLACE". Seeing him toss the money she growled lowly "You will have to pay me back all that..". Feeling his hand in her hair she yelped as he yanked her head back.

His body went against hers and she felt him caressing her neck "Don't mark it up unless you are actually going to own me". She bit her lip as her hands went to his hips ad gripped at his waistband like she was trying to challenge him into a dominant fight. "I'm glad I finally found the right guy" gasping as he kissed her neck she gripped harder at his waistband showing him just how much she needed to be put in her place. Feeling his hand let her neck and hair go she growled lowly looking to everyone else "Fuck off will you there's nothing to fucking see here". Seeing him go to his car she turned to get into hers and then saw him come up next to her "I will follow you and I will keep up trust me on that". She growled deeply as she got into her car slammed the door and sped off after him already keeping right on his tail "Bastard I'm not in the mood for games tonight really not in the mood for games". Punching the gas she hit the bumper of his car and turned some making sparks flow in the wind after them "Teach you to mess with me". She knew she made a mark and he knew that as well.

Her words sunk deep into his mind as he was driving. She was really trying to push his buttons. He liked that. Honestly he would have scared any other girl off with the stunt he pulled back there. As he was driving at about 100mph he reached into his ashtray and pulled out a folded up piece of paper. He used his mouth to help unfold it keeping his eyes somewhat on the road as he did. There was a white powdery like content within the paper. Putting it up to his nose he sniffed. â??Mmmâ?¦shit thatâ??s so fucking goodâ?¦â? he nearly moaned out as the coke easily went up his left nostril. Just as it did however he felt a bump at his bumper. â??Is this bitch crazyâ?¦ She tryna ruin my ride?â? he thought to himself as he rolled his window down poking his head out. â??Hey! That money I owe youâ?¦ Just went down the drain with that stunt!â? he yelled to her.

He stepped on the gas speeding up. â??WHOOO!â? he shouted before slipping back into his car. He could taste the drug on his tongue, feel it slipping into him as his heart rate increased, his body feelingâ?¦so fucking alive. He honked his horn, as he switched gears his car speeding up to 190mph. Four cars, all of them black to match Eowinâ??s came up behind his little tag -along. Their lights were bright, lighting up the area around them. Two drove up alongside her car making sure she couldnâ??t swerve to the side, and two in the back making sure she couldnâ??t back out. Apparently they assumed she wasnâ??t going to keep up with her end of the bargain. Eowin began to swerve in his car, going at a dangerous speed. He wasnâ??t paying attention at all as he took the exit into the city. His head was hanging out the window again as he let out another. â??WHOO!â?? With his head still out the window not even aware if of what was going on behind him he called to the girl again. â??YOU STILL FOLLOWING ME BABE!â? he shouted. Cars were beeping and swerving to get out of Eowinâ??s way as he sped into the city.

She whimpered as she knew she was in trouble and that she had never even tried to follow him. Biting her lip as she felt her instinct kick in she stayed on his tail having a feeling some more of his crew would show up soon. Seeing him swerve she knew he was probably getting some drugs or a cigg to smoke. Whimpering some as he poked his head out his car window she glared deeply at him now knowing he was high "Fuck big big mistake Angel and this one might make it much worse then you were looking for". Hearing his say the money he owed her she growled as she heard what he said "Okay damn it just show me where you want to go already huh bastard..stop playing around".

Stepping on the gas to keep up with him she heard his horn honking and then 4 other cars come out of no where "Okay fuck..". Seeing two go on each side of her and two go behind her she whimpered some knowing she wasn't getting away this time "Damn it all this is going to be a bad and rough night and I will probably be bruised in the morning". Following him since she had no choice she growled lowly as he went into the city "Damn bastard your going to have the damn cops on us going into town are you fuckin stupid??". She shook her head and slowed down making the back car hit her but then sped up fast hitting his car and making a dent as she punched the gas over and over making his car dent even more she dented it every time she hit. Smirking slightly she moved to one side and moved her front bumper to his back and turned sharply making his car turn in circles which gave her the chance to get out of the place she was in. Stepping on the gas she got out from behind him and sped off not even watching to see if the others where following "If he wants me bad enough he will track me down".

Instead of getting pissed when she banged into his car he even slowed down to increase the damage. Suddenly he lost control, but again instead of trying to regain control he just let it spin, enjoying the pretty colors around him. â??Fuck that girlâ??s one helluva babe. I gotta have herâ?¦â? he said to himself as all traffic stopped to see what the fuck was going on. The four cars pulled up to encircle him to see if he was cool. â??Yo Eowin you okay?â? one of them asked as the slipped out of their viper gt. â??Yeah sure but Imma need your rideâ?¦â? he stumbled a bit as he grabbed the male from his car. The other wanted to protest but knew not to mess with Eowin when he was this careless. â??Take my car to the garage. Tell Brim itâ??s time he pay me backâ?¦â?

After the short conversationâ?¦.Eowin hopped into the Viper not even bothering to shut the door as he sped off. From the sheer speed, the wind catching in the car slammed the door shut. â??Fuck it almost got my footâ?¦â? he joked then laughed as he tailed behind the girlâ??s car. Beeping loudly he hang his head out the window. â??Hey babe tryna escape me?â? he yelled out to her as he swerved through traffic now trailing behind her. Soon he swerved up beside her rolling the passenger window down. â??Meet me at five stars babe!â? he shouted as he sped passed her taking a sharp turn down a street scatter with cars. It was a fucking miracle he reached the hotel without being pulled over. However, even though he wasnâ??t pulled over, he hit like three cars banging up the viper before he even reached valet. He stepped out of the car and stood next to the parking guy. â??Heyâ?¦park this will yaâ?¦â? he demanded of the male as he stood and awaited his angelâ??s arrival. God he couldnâ??t wait to feel her trembling body under hers when he would ravage her so mercilessly. Wild sex was his specialty.

Smirking as the other four stopped she was glad thinking she had gotten away. Feeling his presence again she growled lowly really not doing well as she heard the beeping of a horn once again "Okay fuck..this guy will not give me a break". Trying to get him out of the way out of car so he didn't hit them she growled lowly "Okay boy you want to play with me?? Then let's play at least until you get caught by the cops or die cause of a crash". Seeing him come up to her side of the car she growled again really not doing well. Hearing him talk she sighed and looked to the side as he sped off "Okay so he either has something planned or is just messing around with me".

Speeding up after him she growled and slide by the Viper GT as he hit the cars. Getting out she threw the keys to a driver and growled lowly "Park the damn car and make sure no one steals it..if anyone does your dead". She growled lowly then looked at Eowin knowing it was time to have him show her her place if he could while this high. Walking over to him she ran her hands down his sides then gripped at his crotch as well as she nipped hard at his neck "You sure your well enough to put me in my place..or do you think I will be putting you in your place??". Smirking she pushed off him and walked up the stairs and started towards the hotel "Also do you have a room already or do you have to pay it from your money you won??". She was really wanting to see just how pissed he could get and how rough he would be with her even in public places like a hotel. Someone would stop him unless he or his father or one of his friends owned it.

Eowin growled as she rubbed her hands down along his sides then gripped his crotch. Fuck that felt so goodâ?¦it sent shivers through his high being adding fuel to the fire already burning deep within him. When she leaned in an nipped his neck his neck his bit his lip enjoying the painful sensation erupting through his neck.. After she had finished speaking he grabbed the back of her beck gripping her up hard. â??Mmmâ?¦baby doll you make me so fucking hotâ?¦â? he growled in her ear as he grabbed her wrist tightly pressing her hand onto the bulge that had formed in his pants. â??Iâ??m gonna make you begâ?¦babyâ?¦â?

With his grip still tight on her neck he thrust her forward into the hotel as the bellhop held it open. â??Err sir you canâ??t do that in hereâ?¦â? the security guard alerted him. â??Mmmâ?¦reallyâ?¦what if she likes it?â? he questioned with a laugh. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her along to the elevator. â??I got the presidential suite honâ?¦â? he said it loud enough for the guard to hear it. â??I enjoy pampering myselfâ?¦â? he said with another laugh as the elevator arrived. He pulled her on it with him brushing passed the people getting off. When the doors shut he gripped her hips up, closing the gap between their bodies. â??You really think you can handle this angel?â? he questioned sniffing her neck inhaling her sweet scent. He then pushed her away to press the 5 button. When the arrived on the floor he didnâ??t touch her as he stepped out, her just gave her that look, beckoning her to follow along. When inside the room with her, he smiled. â??You really wanna get tied up with a guy like me?â?

She whimpered knowing he was pissed off at how she was playing with him the way she did. Yelping as he grabbed the back of her neck she winced and gripped onto his pants "Fuck..let me go". She knew she was in a bad place as he had his grip hard on her neck and she had no way of getting away. Hearing him growl in her ear she looked to the side really not knowing if she wanted this. There was no doubt there would be a bruise on her neck in the morning from his tight grip and another one on her wrist. Yelping some as he forced her hand tightly against his bulge she growled lowly "Who says I'm the one who will be begging bastard".

She yelped loudly and almost fell to the ground as he thrust her forward. Hearing the bellhop she whimpered and gave that look to the bellhop which made him shut up. Now his hand was in her hair and on their way to the elevator and in her head she knew this was going to end badly "Damn bastard". She knew the bellhop guy would be trying to help her get out of this but she just looked back at him and gave him the look that she would be alright. Yelping loudly as he forced her into the elevator with her she looked at him then to the side of the it "You aren't going to get me that easily damn it". Whimpering hard as his hands gripped her hips she looked at him then bit her lip "I can and have handled anything what makes you any different??". Feeling him breath in on her neck she growled lowly and smacked him as he pushed her away "Bastard". Feeling the elevator stop she looked as he got out and he gave her that look that made her want to follow. Moving with him she got into the room and then leaned against the kitchen counter looking at him "Tied up?? Who said I was going to fucking let you tie me up??". She growled lowly and glared at him "Seriously you aren't so high and mighty just cause your fucking high and don't think straight". Moving off the counter she took her jacket off and then started towards the bed.

He couldn’t help but grin at her sassy mouth. Damn this girl was a wild animal…feral in beautiful all her beauty. He ran his tongue over his lips slowly, his silver eyes following the woman as she walked through the suite. “No baby I don’t think I’m high and mighty… I know I am…and you should too beloved…” he teased. What he said was true. His nature was being a badass and a trouble maker. He drove his parents to and early grave, went to jail a couple of times for beating on people—men and women made no difference to him. Started doing weed in his early teens…then turned to coke, later selling and doing it as it brought in money and the life of luxury. Street racing was just a hobby for him, another chance for him to get more attention, money…more pleasure… more danger added on to the danger of him selling drugs, instead of getting totally fucked up, almost beating a hooker to death for insulting his bravado. Cops killed his buzz…but sometimes they just looked like pigs and the night ended with him on the ground laughing until he passes out from exhaustion.

He watched her cross over to the room and followed grabbing her by the hips once again closing the gap between their bodies. Her unique scent bewitched him again…his only thought being that he wanted to ravage her body until her scent refused to wash from him. He then pushed her away as he silver eyes caught sight of a white powder sitting upon the coffee table. “Mmmm…I just love how you’ve followed me to my suite, without being tore up like I am….” He commented as he circled the couch plopping down on it. He reached forward dipping his index finger into the substance before licking his finger clean. “I think it’s cute though….how you insult me by walking and talking around me as if you think I won’t fuck you up…” he laughed leaning forward grabbing a little silver blade and began to line the coke up. He didn’t necessarily need to be high for what he was about to do to her… he just felt like he was sobering a bit……..Okay so yeah, Eowin just wanted to get more fucked up than he already was, he found it fun to tread the thin lines of life and death. He held his right nostril in as he leaned further down sniffing up the line in one sitting. He leaned back onto the couch wiping at his nose. “Oh shit…” he murmured to himself as the room started spinning. His heart was beating so fast and hard against his chest he thought that shit would pop.

“Don’t be a stranger angel…get over here…” he told the girl with a grin. He put his foot up to the coffee table and kicked it away from the chair giving his legs some room to stretch out. “And don’t make me come get you….you fucked up my car…fucked up my friends’ cars, and you got me all fucked up now…I don’t think you wanna play any cat and mouse games with me…” he said laughing a little. With his neck resting upon the neck rest of the chair, she could see that Eowin’s eyes were half lidded and dazed signaling that he was completely out of it. “I would kill you for all the damage but… I ain’t in the mood to be seeing no fucking flying pigs man…” he said as he unbuttoned his pants unzipping them... He was so much harder now, that the drugs had settled in his system fully, that ten inches of hot throbbing flesh hard against the fabric of his pants. The room was still spinning but somehow a clear picture of that angel before was dead clear before his eyes.

She hated how he drew her in to him that sense of danger that made life so much more fun. He needed to tame her cause if he didn't she would just run off to another man like she had always done. Rubbing her neck she felt like he still had a grip on her neck even though he didn't "Fuck what have I gotten myself into??" whispered to herself. Looking out the window where she was from she shook her head knowing that she wasn't going to get away easily. Even if she wanted to he had a crew and now he wanted her more then she thought he would. Yelping as she felt his hands on her hips she got a scared look in her eyes and bit her lip as he closed the gap between them again "Don't get to friendly". She knew he was sniffing in her scent again and she shivered some as she felt his body so close to hers. Not making any noise as he pushed her away she looked at him and glared.

She saw the coke on the table and she got a somewhat worried look in her eyes. Was he going to get her hooked also?? If he did it would ruin her life and ruin her even worse. Looking at him she growled lowly as he licked the coke and then took some "You are not going to get me hooked on that..even if it means me fighting you to not get that shit in my system". Looking back out the window she saw the lights of the city and she sighed some. She had lost a boyfriend to drugs and that's why she had gone to street racing. You could say he was her wild side and when she didn't have one she resorted to playing with cars and even guys at parties or races. She no doubt has a million dollars on her head from a guy wanting to get her. Biting her lip she shivered some and looked at him as he told her to go to him.

Narrowing her eyes she looked at the wrapper of coke that was gone but she didn't know if he had something else that he was hiding. Going over she sat down next to him and looked at the wall really not wanting to get involved with drugs or a dangerous guy but it was all over now "I know better not to run from a guy who is on drugs...trust me on that...I lost a loved one to them". Looking to the side she left her neck open for him to be able to do anything he wanted whether it be drug her or bite her or even mark her. Closing her eyes her feelings that she hadn't had for so long were coming back and she felt like she wanted to cry. Biting her lip she gripped onto the edge of her skirt and stayed looking to the side "I swear to god if you get me hooked it will be the worst thing you fucking regret".

Yeahâ?¦what had she gotten herself into? Messing with a guy like Eowinâ?¦was simply ludicrous. Especially since she experienced first hand on how wild he was just from their racing each other. â??You think Iâ??m gonna drug you? Bitch are you crazy?â? he asked. â??I havenâ??t wasted good coke on a woman yetâ?¦and you ainâ??t gonna be the start no matter how much you intrigue me. My stuff cost too muchâ?¦and is too good.â? He then smiled as he sat up on the couch to look at her. â??Donâ??t worry babe I ainâ??t interested in drugging no pretty thing like youâ?¦ Iâ??m tired of fucking high girls they are no fun to me anymoreâ?¦You howeverâ?¦you would be more fun to me cleanâ?¦â? he reached over and gripped the back of her neck as he had when they were outside of the hotel. â??You see this?â? he said forcing her neck down, her face headed right for the bulge in his pants. â??You did that...â? he said as he leaned forward pulling on her neck bring her head back so he could stare into her eyes.

He kissed her cheek, then licked it. â??Fuck you taste goodâ?¦â? he said in a low growl. â??I canâ??t wait to taste you somewhere else but that can wait until laterâ?¦the night is still young.â? Eowin said as he then grabbed her jaw forcing a kiss upon her. He squeezed her jaw roughly, his thumb pressing into one side of her cheek, and his fingers pressing into her other cheek forcing, and keeping her mouth open in case she tried to resist or bite his tongue. God help her if she bit his tongue. Eowin delved his tongue deep into her mouth, swirling it around her tongue as he tasted her. His hand remained tight around her jaw, as he took his free hand and pulled her skirt from her hands. He pulled the skirt up, ripping the material down the middle a bit as he drove his hand between her hot thighs. He groped her pussy, his middle finger and ringer finger pressing into the centerfold of her soft panties, parting her.

Eowin tore away from the kiss looking down at her bare legs as he rubbed her roughly through her panties. The heat built up there was making him harder, so much hotter for her. He still had a grip on her jaw when he broke the kiss and he simply forced her head to the side exposing that pretty neck , like he did before theyâ??d raced there. Like a vampire, he ran his tongue over her neck, tasting the sweat off her skin, losing himself further into her lovely scent before he opened his mouth and bit down upon the side of her neck. His teeth had clamped down tight, those fingers between her legs never resting even after he let her jaw go. With his free hand, he grabbed her hand placing it on the throbbing bulge, forcing her slender fingers to grope it, as he squeezed her hand. After several moments of her skin clamped between his relentless teeth, he pulled back looking down at the deep teeth marks he had left upon her unscarred neck. â??Thatâ??s beautiful thereâ?¦â? he said with a smile as he looked down at her.

Fuck she had made a huge damn mistake and she knew there was no going back now even if she wanted to. She could feel a bad sense to him that he was something more then she could handle more then any other guy. Worrying some she heard him say he wasn't going to waste his coke on her "Good and no I'm not crazy...I just thought you would cause the guy I was with a while bad used it on me..I got hooked....it took me a year to fully get off and the smell of it makes me want it". She knew real soon his fun was about to start and it confirmed it as he grabbed the back of her neck "Fuck". Yelping as he kept that tight grip on her neck as he had down in front of the hotel she yelped again as he put her head down towards his cock. The only thing keeping her from going any further was her hands in in front of her and not letting her go down. She knew soon he was going to start in on her but she was going to hold back till he did.

Feeling him force her to look at him she looked to the side not being able to look a guy in the eyes even if they made her. She wondered how far he would take everything and how far he would want to control her and her life. Biting her lip she looked at him for a second then away "I doubt I did that to you..so don't say I did..it's the fucking drugs that make you rock hard". By the look of the bulge he seemed like he was huge and she had never had someone as big as him. In her mind she was cursing herself and she growled as his hand went to her jaw as it held her mouth open. Gripping onto his pants and growling as he started to taste her mouth she tried to pull back but she was caught in his trap for now. She didn't see his other hand until she felt her skirt and heard her skirt rip and she screamed some trying to pull back harder. Her hand instinctively went to his neck and her nails dug into the side of his neck making it hard for him to breathe if he could even breathe at all with the drugs. Her other hand went to his trying to pull it away from her crotch and she gasped as she felt him start to press his hand against her as well as start to open her folds.

Her mind was racing thinking of all the worse things he could do to her. Would he keep her just as a toy and then after he was sick of her kill her and throw her in a river?? Would he make her bleed to death and have a hotel atendent find her on the floor dead?? Would he choke her half to death then let her wake up only to choke her half to death again?? Whimpering as he let go of her jaw she looked to the side and growled some really not knowing what to do to get out of this now "Okay I get the picture let me go and you can have what you want". Shivering as she felt him lick his neck she gripped onto his neck harder then slightly loosened her grip as he bit into her neck. Screaming she closed her eyes tightly not knowing what to do. He had her neck in his teeth and his hand touching her and playing with her. He would feel her get wet almost to the point of cumming from the bite and she gripped harder as his neck as her nails digging in some more and she saw some blood trickle down his neck "LET GO OF MY GOD DAMN NECK!!".

Feeling his free hand grip hers and put it to his cock she whimpered and her breathing got harsh not knowing how to react as he had her in two ways and as she felt how hot and hard his cock was. She almost came again and now he had her in three ways getting her caught in what she wanted him to let go of more "DAMN IT LET ME GO". Finally he let go of her neck and she whimpered as she looked up at him but what he didn't expect was her hand to come up smacking him across the face with all she had. His face would or should have swung to the side and would and should have a bright red hand print "Think next time before you try and mark me bastard cause your going to get just as marked back as bad". Smirking she smacked his hand away from her crotch and then got up going back over to get her jacket "Maybe I need to go home..or go fuck one of your crew guys?'. She smirked really wondering how he would react to a girl turning him down after getting him so damn hard and hot for her.

She smacked himâ?¦ He was thinking of hitting her back but ignored that urge getting a little tired of her taking him as a joke. When she pushed him away Eowin figured fuck herâ?¦. He didnâ??t need a little whining runt like her anyways. But as the taste of her body lingered in his mouth, the sensation of her skin between his teeth , the feel of her flesh under his fingers tips, and her scent teasing his very being he couldnâ??t very well just let her go. Fuck that idea, heâ??d be searching for another one like her for a long time and he just couldnâ??t wait another century. It was time to own her. â??Youâ??d actually stoop so low to fuck one of them?â? he laughed standing up from the chair. â??Thatâ??s a stupid idea reallyâ?¦you want to be responsible for all four of their lives?â? he questioned her. â??You really want to be in the middle of fucking one of them and witness their head shred to pieces, or maybe his heart ripped out of his chest and shoved down his throat, or perhaps his intestines splatter over your faceâ?¦.or maybe you like to see something worse and watch me disfigure him in several different waysâ?¦â? he laughed as his dark aura had increased, his mere presence in the room now making everything seem so much inferior to himâ?¦.

Eowin grinned as he grabbed the jacket from her hands tossing it onto the floor. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back tossing her onto the ground. â??Iâ??m too in to you to allow some inferior fucking pieces of shit beings touch you. Iâ??ve worked too hard on you as it is to just give you up.â? He said referring to the bite marks upon her neck, and his vampiric scent that lingered upon her body. He reached forward and grabbed her by her ankle and dragged her over to the bed. â??See, you messed up when you kept taking me as a joke. Honestly I was trying hard not to show my true self and keep things simple butâ?¦â? he paused as he looked down at her. â??I see that you want something far more dangerous than you let offâ?¦â? he reached forward grabbing her by the shirt she was wearing the fabric tearing from her frame as he picked her up off of the floor by the cloth. He dropped her onto the bed, the shirt ripping from her body exposing the bra she had underneath as she bounced on the bed. He then grabbed at her skirt ripping that off as well figuring he had already destroyed her shirt why not the skirt?

Before she could even think to move he was already between her warm thighs his hand on her jaw. â??You donâ??t want someone dangerous that lives their on the edge? Then how about this?â? he asked the girl as his canines extended turning into his fangs, his silver eyes turning a crimson color that glowed with bloodlust, the nails pressing into her cheeks growing longer and sharper. As they scraped across her tender skin, they left thin lines that began to bleed. He took his free hand and grabbed her panties ripping them from her frame. His fingers pressed roughly against her wet cunt the heat there sending a wave of arousal over his body. He released her jaw and reached down to rip of her bra. â??You donâ??t need that anymoreâ?¦â? he commented as he grabbed her left breast roughly his nails scraping against her skin drawing blood. She smelt so goodâ?¦ He dipped his head low and took her nipple into her mouth. He licked and sucked it before tearing his mouth from her erect nipple. Eowin glared up at the female as he released her breast grabbing at her neck. He ran his tongue over her nipple before he took it into his mouth again as well as some of the surrounding skin. His fangs then sank into the skin above her nipple a gush of blood flowing into his eager mouth. His fingers continued to work at her pussy before suddenly he forced two of them into her hot cunt.

She knew smacking him was a bad idea but he hadn't showed her that he was the she wanted yet. He hadn't done anything that would scar her or show that she was his permanently or showed even a little bit of anger. Violence yes but what she wanted was him to beat her or if she did go near another guy him to make a scene and show who's she was. Stopping as he started to talk she got a scared look in her eyes as he talked so violent about how he would take care of the guys if she laid a finger on them. Biting her lip she closed her eyes as her body trembled slightly and he would sense it "I..I..I..I doubt you would..you haven't stood up to me yet..you haven't slapped me around or wanting to leave a bruise so I doubt you would kill four guys just over me". Hearing his laugh she whimpered as his presence felt so much more powerful and scary then before and she knew now he wasn't something to be reckoned with.

Not fighting back as he grabbed her jacket and threw it to the floor she yelped as he gripped at her hair and her hands went to his scratching and trying to make him let go. She looked at his neck and saw that the wounds weren't there anymore and she got even more scared yelping as he tossed her to the ground. Hearing what he said she looked up at him from on the floor not even moving or trying to get away "You...You...You..". She couldn't even think straight and she knew somehow he was talking about the bite mark. She smelled a different smell then before that was on her, around him and in the whole hotel room and she got as cared look in her eyes "I don't understand..please". Kicking and jerking as he grabbed her ankle and started to drag her to the bed she whimpered knowing soon the fun was about to start now she could see just how dangerous he truly was. Growling lowly as he gripped her shirt and dropped her on the bed she flinched as her shirt ripped and she screamed as he ripped her skirt off "Shit..". She knew she had gotten in over herself she knew she had made a mistake and there was no going back now he was different..different from any other guy she was with "Fuck..don't please".

Feeling him get between her thighs she shivered and looked at him as he had her jaw again and she didn't understand what he was talking about. Seeing his fangs get bigger and longer she got a scared look in her eyes and pushed hard on his chest and wiggled underneath him trying to get out from under him. His eyes turning a crimson red she knew he wasn't a normal human being "A...A..A..A vampire!! I..I..I..I..I thought they weren't real..". She whimpered hard and winced as she felt his nails make marks into her skin "Please....". She bit my lip and pushed onto his chest really needing to get out from under him since if she didn't he would most likely destroy any dominant side she did have. Flinching as he ripped her panties she felt his fingers against her now and she pushed at his hand a terrified look in her eyes "You..". She screamed and jerked as he ripped her bra from her body and now she was fully exposed to him to let him do whatever he wanted to her. Worst thing being that she didn't have a change of clothes and that most likely he would make her wear some of his just to show who's she was again.

She knew now she was in a lot of damn trouble cause she didn't think she would get in this deep. Yelping and jerking as he grabbed her breasts he growled and smacking him across the face four times trying to get him distracted and she kicked and wiggled underneath him "Please don't...I..I..I..I..I wasn't expecting this much..I thought you were just playing...a fake...a guy who just got the high off treating a girl like shit...I never thought you would be truly like this". Now he would see how much she was scared of him and he would feed off her fears. Gasping as he licked and sucked at her nipple she growled some her cunt getting hot and wet quickly "Shit..". She knew it was time for him to stop playing his game and for her to stop playing hers "Damn it let me up..this is all a game I was just playing with you....I never wanted a guy to be like this..I'm sorry!!..I won't do it again". She screamed as he sank his fangs into her skin about her nipple and she winced some feeling a gush of blood flow into his mouth "Please..". Biting her lip she wanted out she wanted away she wanted as far away as possible but she didn't know if he would track her down. He would be able to read her thoughts and know where she was anywhere she was hiding or running to. Gasping loudly as she felt two of his finger get forced into her cunt she bit her lip. It was a tight fit even for his fingers since she hadn't fucked for a while and hadn't wanted to quite yet.

What happened? What happened to that bitch whoâ??d slapped him a moment ago? What happened to the danger seeking woman heâ??d raced to the hotel? Where was his little pain craving, masochistic angel now? Wherever she disappeared to, her sudden change in personas only intrigued him further. Any other woman he would have gotten him bored, but for some reason sheâ??d managed to keep him interested. He supposed it was because he was a bit curiousâ?¦.curious on how much he could make her cry for him to have mercy on her. Her blood continued to fill his eager mouth. He could feel her blood coursing through hic dry veins, pumping them full of life. His heart was beating at an insane rate now, worse than what the coke had did, the sound and feel numbing his body. He growled softly, his cock pushing fiercely at his tight pants, blood pulsing through it constantly just as it was everywhere else.

Eowin continued to drink, ignoring the pain and pleasure he was feeling down below. He loved how she squirmed underneath his hold, begging for him to stop. All he wanted was to cause her more pain, to hear her cry more. He growled again, his voice inhuman, the taste and smell of her blood washing him over, clouding his already hazed over mind, unleashing the beast deep within him. She tasted exquisiteâ?¦simply divine. He sank his fangs into her deeper, causing more blood to wash down his throat, satiating some of the hunger he had for her. Eowin sucked, and sucked, his tongue toying with her nipple as he did. His hand had never stop working at her wet slit, his fingers constantly thrusting in and out of her, stirring up the juices pouring out of her. The veins in his eyes had become swollen now, if she were looking down at him she would be able to see the blood rushing into his eyes. Blood red was the color they were now, like a demonâ??s they glowed with bloodlust. He tore his mouth from her breast, a strand of blood mixed with his saliva connecting his bottom lips to her nipple as he pulled away. Little rubies of blood beaded the bite marks he left upon her breast, as he licked his lips clean.

â??Why the scared face my angel?â? he asked his craving for blood having been assuaged just then, his desire for her body resurfacing. His body was on fire, the blood pumping through his veins boiling with lust for her. Eowin grimaced, his cock pressing up to the rough fabric of his pants a little harder now as her scent filled his nose. He took his free hand and reached inside of his pants and pulled out his rock hard cock, the massive ten inches of meat pierced at the head, a blood red rod running through it, shiny metal studs poking out of either side of it. There was a series of small red hoop earrings that ran down bottom part contrasting with his pale skin. The rings clashed with each other ringing softly when his cock throbbed for attention. Eowin licked his lips slowly, as he moved further down the bed pulling his fingers out of her. He grabbed her thighs pulling her down as well and pushing her legs up. He dipped his head down inhaling the smell of her aroused body. He flicked his tongue at her swollen clit his tongue tingling all over at the taste of her.

He grinned widely running his tongue along her slit, tasting her fully. He dipped his head lower, teasing her quivering entrance with the tip of his tongue scooping of her wetness. â??Mmmmâ?¦â? he moaned softly as he lapped at her, dragging his tongue from the center of her pussy, through the middle and up to her clit. He swirled it around the swollen muscle before running his tongue down the middle, and dipping it into her once more. Eowin gripped her thighs tighter, his nails drawing little beads of blood that warmed his finger tips. Slowly, he began to suck and slurp at her entrance becoming consumed with her juices just as he had with her blood. â??How do you feel my little angel? Do you want more?â? he asked his fangs retracting before he nipped at her clit gently, teasing the muscle with the tip of his tongue again, his blood red eyes gazing up at her flushed face.

She knew he knew that something had changed dramatically in her and there was no taking back what had happened, biting her lip she ran her hand to his chest and pushed wanting out of his grip. Her eyes where glazed over with fear and he could feel her heart beating, her blood pumping like crazy, and her body trembling from what she was afraid of. As he drank more and more of her blood, she didn't even fight back knowing that if she did he could make it just that much more worse. Whimpering she closed her eyes feeling his fingers in her, her thighs clenched on his hand, her hands clenched the sheets as she arched her back "Fuck....stop....please!!". She knew if he kept going and wasn't able to stop that she would be dead, she also knew that she would have no fighting strength left and he could do what he pleased. Letting out another whimper it was soft, hardly able to be hard, and full of fear.

Looking down at him she saw his eyes turning blood red and she got knew he wasn't a regular human, that he wasn't playing around, wasn't trying to scare her. Her adrenaline was making her heart beat faster as well as her blood getting suck out, her heart was beating harder to produce more blood. Gripping harder onto the sheets tears rolled down her cheeks as she was in pain but she was also feeling pleasure. Her body would soon betray her and she already knew that, she felt some juices flowing down her thighs and onto the sheets making a small puddle. Screaming as she felt his fangs go deeper it made her back arch more, her hands clench even harder at the sheets, and her eyes go wide from the pain and more blood suddenly rushing out. He was a vampire and she wondered now that he had bitten her if she would ever be able to get out of his grip, get out of his hold, get out of his mind. Knowing how he was going after her now she knew it wasn't going to end anytime soon. He was obsessed with her and she needed to get his mind off her and onto something else, but what?? Closing her eyes she whimpered and jerked as she felt him pulled back, she saw the saliva mixed with his blood and the small beads of blood coming out.

"I..I..I..I..I'm not going to tell you..let me go please!!" looking at him she knew that he wanted her in anyway he could have her but he couldn't, she wouldn't let him, would she?? Biting her lip as his free hand went into his pants she saw his cock and her eyes went wide, she knew it would hurt like hell as he forced that into her, and she would no doubt bleed. Whimpering a little she looked at him as she saw how many piercings he had on his cock, she now knew he lived on the edge, and now she knew that he found her he WOULDN'T LET HER GO. Wondering though just how long she could last with the little abuse he had given her already she closed her eyes and thought about it. What was he going to do next?? How many more times was this going to happen?? She also wondered if he could read her mind like they said vampires could in books. She was in a daze until she felt her legs get lifted up, and she snapped out of it. Looking to him quickly she whimpered and felt his tongue flick her clit and she gripped hard at the sheets knowing it he played down there, she would cum in no time.

Her body jerked and shivered as he ran his tongue against her slit, as he dipped his head lower she couldn't help but let out a low moan. She knew what he was after and she also knew he was probably getting her wet enough so his cock would slide in with ease. Feeling his tongue swirl around her clit she screamed and gripped onto the sheets even harder as her thighs pussy clenched "Fuck..." Feeling his nails dig into her thighs she felt some more blood and she heard his voice like a whisper "I..I..I..I feel good, I..I..I..I do..I..I.I.I no I don't want more". She screamed again as he nipped at her clit and her pussy clenched finally cumming hard onto the sheets and a little getting on his face, her body turned on her side, curling up, her hands gripping onto the pillow, tears coming down her face. Her body was going into protection mode or trying to defend itself from any further attacks and it went like that amazingly fast "Please..Don't...". Her eyes closed, herself panting hard, her body trembling hard from the pleasure that she hadn't had in over a year, and she didn't know how much more she could take in this night. She knew he wouldn't stop until he was ready to but she didn't know how much she could, would handle, and if she would pass out.

Back
Top Bottom