Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just for a Job (NightStalker73au)

Mike glanced at his watch as he heard the knock at his door, everyone would have left and he knew the last part of the examination was the toughest part. His eyes looking towards the door as he spoke. "Do come in but it could have waited until tomorrow."

Morgan entered the room. "I'm sorry...I just wanted to make sure that there was nothing else you needed," she told him softly. "If not I was going to go home."

With a smile and a nod, Morgan bowed her head. "I'll see you tomorrow then," she told him happily and left the office.

Mike smiled and watched her leave, about an hour later he left and headed home. His nightly routine consisted of a meal, light tonight and some television. Early to bed he woke the next morning and was soon back at work ready to start another day.

Morgan went home and started her normal routine. Getting a small meal then heading to bed with a movie. It wasn't much, but for her, it was good enough.

Morgan entered the office after her normal walk and approached the desk with a folder. "Here is the beginning of your day," she told him. "With you schedule right here." She handed over a piece of paper to him, making sure he took it instead of just laying it down.

She nodded then turned to leave. She still had work to do before she could do anything for herself and she wanted to get it all done before the afternoon.

Mike watched her leave and went back to his work. The morning zooming by with a few phone calls and long drawn emails that needed to be made and sent also taken care of.

In the afternoon, Morgan reentered the office, after her normal knock and looked towards Mike a bit. "I have everything ready for today," she told him happily with a small smile. "Thank you so much for telling me about that."

Mike had taken a phone call during the last part of his lunch break, ending only seconds before she knocked and entered. His eyes meeting hers as he spoke. "Most welcome for that, any last minute questions on it."

Morgan nodded happily with a smile. "Thank you sir," she told him before turning to leave. She had a few minutes to gather up the final things she needed for the meeting.

Mike smiled at her words and watched her leave wanting to cancel the whole test session and hire her. She would be the one to get through and he knew it.

When the time came, Morgan got to the test area, ready for whatever would come her way. Or so she thought.

Morgan did the paper tests with little to no problem, taking her time as she did so. When they were done, she was ready for the next step.

Mike grabbed a fresh coffee for himself as he prepared for the next few parts of their interview process for the higher level position. Several more questions to be filled out and then they would be met by him. His test was not easy as he cracked the whip through the air quickly as he stood in his office.

Back
Top Bottom