Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jacey's Requests (sub-F seeking Dom-M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaceyboo

Super-Earth
Just a couple of ideas I'm sort of craving at the moment, though if you have anything else in mind that you think I might like, let me know.​

• Contact me by pm or comment on this thread if interested.
  • I roleplay through either PM, thread, or email. No instant messengers.
  • The more detail, the better the story, but I don't require a specific post length. Just no one liners!
  • I would prefer that these particular plots go long term.
  • I always prefer to play the younger character, usually between 16-24 years old.
  • I'll use either descriptions or pictures for my characters (only REAL LIFE pictures, no cartoons/anime).
  • In terms of Dom/sub relationships, I'm always submissive.
  • I love for my roleplays to be pleasing for both partners, so please give me your input! Let me know what you do and don't like :)
  • Kinks!

Gang Initiation: **Craving**
He’s working his way towards the top of a powerful street gang, having to complete a variety of crude and evil tasks to get there. He’s hurt and killed innocent people, but now he has to take one as his own personal slave. Whether he or not he simply takes her off the street, or perhaps spends the time to get to know her first, he must choose a random young woman to take as his own.
I like the idea of him having a soft spot for her. Of course, there is the potential for there to be non-consensual and rough scenes, but I’m aiming for him to actually fall for this girl, and see her as more than just his play thing. No one else in the gang will understand this, and there will be times he’ll have to treat her badly just for show, but at the end of the day, he cares greatly for her and will do everything he can to keep her safe.

Love/Hate Relationship:
The fact that he was the first man she had ever been in love with made it that much harder for her to try and leave him. She put up with the mental abuse and all the yelling and screaming simply because she loved him, and deep down she knew he meant well. Yes, he had hit her a couple of times, but maybe he was right and she really had deserved it. After all, he promised he wouldn't do it again. Her friends and family try everything to get her to leave him, but he somehow always convinces her to stay.
(Can have noncon scenes incorporated into if you want, if not, then at least several rough/violent scenes. Would prefer the man to be both emotionally and physically dominating, not just one or the other. Could even be a master/slave pairing in which the master becomes power hungry and takes his control too far.)

The Only Witness:
She had seen the two men arguing as she rounded the corner into the alley, but didn't pay much mind to them. Living in a bad neighborhood, she was used to seeing things like this. However, things never seemed to get as bad as they did this time. She was the only other person around when the gunshot went off, the only person that saw a thing. Her heart stopped momentarily, her eyes widening as she watched one of the men fall to the ground. Standing still, she desperately hoped the man holding the gun wouldn't see her, but as he turned and caught her eye, she knew there was no way he was going to let her get away. After all, she was the only witness.

RE: Cravings

Bump!

Sounds like it could be fun.
Your laundry list of preferences is right up my ally.
Is there any chance youd want to try and put together a all together new scene idea?

Pm me if your interested.

RE: Cravings

Bump! Only one plot idea at the moment, but if you have anything in mind you think might interest me, feel free to share your thoughts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom