Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{F} 1x1 search... kind of... OCs only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfish

Planetoid
The second post in my intro thread already contains a lot on what I play and play as.

I play submissive female characters, wild or tamed.
Even if wild, they are not dominant.
Asian, white, or mix of the two if ethnicity matters.
I prefer white and Eurasian.
I don't play fandoms.
I love creating.
Creating worlds, creating characters, creating moods, settings, creating realities. Creating connections. Let's create together.

I can play in the forums or through PMs. No IM or email.

if your character must be based on some existing character, talk to me. Most likely I won't know the character and in any case will treat it like an OC.
But I'd REALLY prefer you to use an original character (in other words, I'll take a non-OC if I get desperate enough.)

I haven't played in a long time and I'm shy to start.
I won't promise I'll be ready tomorrow, or the day after... but I'm ready to talk and plan things today!
Please pm me your ideas... or just to talk.

I can write any post lengths, but I'm really not good at only writing 5 sentences all the time.

My comfort zone is usually 200-1000 words per post, but if a roleplay is really interesting, I have been known to write 2000+ words in a single post...
But I PROMISE I won't burden you with really long posts, I mirror my partner pretty well.
If there are no limitations and it's a normal roleplay, I'd say it starts at 150 words and builds up to 400 or so by my fifth post... and then might grow longer if the rp is interesting enough. But talk to me about length!

Due to playing submissive characters, some of my replies will be a lot shorter, even with description of surroundings and so on. But only some. Roleplays take on their own life, so no promises...

I won't play out explicit sexual scenes, that's why I posted here. If you want your character to rape mine, I don't mind, just talk to me first. It will be pretty much written by you alone. Like I said, rape or not, I don't like writing out EXPLICIT sex scenes. The characters can have sex, but it shouldn't get graphic in description. The graphicness isn't what I have a problem with. I mean, you can use a couple of sentences on it, but not a couple of paragraphs. Understood? I've had too many bad experiences with horny male RP'ers holding on to their joysticks and leading on just long enough so they get enough smut to...you know, and then quit.
I'd like to think this site would be different, and I am kinda naive... but not that naive. So anything is fine except explicit scenes.
RPs without any sexual scenes at all are fine. The above is just me not being unreasonable.

Oh. A silly dream. One day I'd like to play a really long rp and then when it's finished, rewrite it into a book. But that's just a silly dream...

RE: 1x1 search... kind of... OCs only

Oh, one more thing: if you like to disappear for days without notice or write two posts per week, don't bother please. (Exception: if you'll write on 3 days a week REGULARLY and for a long time, write more than one post per day, we work together really well and the idea/rp is really great, sure... But as a rule of thumb, every day please. I won't fault you for work/family emergencies though (who would))
As for myself:
Neither time I was in the ICU on morphine for days did I go a single 24h without replying.
I don't expect that of you, but it would be nice if you showed at least a little of the same... spirit.
With that said, if I ever feel like I don't know where to go or somehow feel like I can't write that day (i don't think it will happen but you never know) I'll let you know. I'll talk to you. Please do the same. It's okay if you need to take a break. Just don't lie you're coming back from it if you know you're not. Just be honest and everything will be fine. Please, just be honest.

I intentionally wrote no ideas for pairings and plots since those are things I'd like to discuss with you.
I didn't say no murder, no violence, no kidnapping, no torture, no manipulation.
I only said no explicit sex and even then I'm lenient. The possibilities are literally endless. Please, talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom