Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitsune Hidy Hole! [Futa x F, FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

After some lurking around I decided to register an account to see if anyone would be interested in writing with a "mildly" experienced kinda sorta writer!

I guess first thing I should mention is that I have no interest in writing with Male character's or as a Male character (unfortunately!!) I am interested in writing across from Female characters or Futa Characters so if you are willing to look past that and continue then hurray~ if not then I am sorry.

With that sorted I guess I should move onto something a bit more interesting. I am a switch that leans more towards being a Domme, I tend to also like role-reversal's in which a Domme suddenly becomes the sub while the sub takes the reins! So I would love to hear from any switches.

Now of course I am not just posting this thread without any information so next up I'll list my top kinks! for a more detailed list, either PM your kinks and I'll tell you what matches up or ask me for some details.

KINKS
- Humiliation
- Pet Play
- Bestiality
- Incest
- Clothing control
- Public Scenes
- Anthropomorphic
- BDSM
- Non consensual / Pseudo Rape
- Ear play
- Big sub little dom.
- Mind breaking (VIA: Magic, Drugs, Torture, Anything fun)
Just to name some of the bigger ones to me! that's not all I am going to leave people with of course, I have some ideas for both Pairings and settings!

Pairings​
- Little Sister x Big Sister (This can be Anthro, Fantasy Based, the more creative the pairing the better for me <3)
- Pirate Queen x Hostage
- Internet friend x Internet friend
- Kidnap Victim x Rich buyer
- Lesbian Friend x Straight Friend
- Queen x Ruler of another Nation

Just to name a few! If you have an idea not listed that you always wanted to try PM a little bit of detail and I am pretty sure i'll be interested.

SETTINGS
- Steampunk
- Medieval Fantasy
- Apocalyptic Future (Never tried but have always been eager!)
- dystopian future

As for things I won't do, I generally am not interested in Space future scenes and the kinks I won't do are anything to do with bathroom play.

Other then that I hope it's all straight forward! and I do hope someone is interested in playing with this cute foxy~<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom