Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::MISSING WOMAN IN MICHIGAN::.. UPDATE : R.I.P

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
EVERYONE, MY COWORKER IS MISSING!
Please, if you see her or anything, notify Monroe County Police!
I want her back home!
10708673_969192863101048_6043988420006034239_o.jpg

RE: ..::MISSING WOMAN IN MICHIGAN::..

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUfvg2TP6N4[/video]​

Oh my gosh this is awful. I do hope she is found soon and that she is safe.

I'm sorry someone close to you is missing, I can't imagine what it must be like. I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much Prisa, I just wish her friends didn't leave her at the party.
I am not religious but I have been turning to God and praying for this.

It sucks that she got separated from her friends at the party and the party got so crazy the guy didn't even know some of them. At least they have something to go on and a description of the suspect. Hopefully someone that was there will recognize the man or remember something. Hopefully something will be discovered through the video to give them a stronger lead.

I think it's good you've been turning to God. You're probably asking him to help bring her home. I also think it might help you to deal with it all if you also ask him to give strength to you, other friends/family in this difficult time. Hopefully it will bring you some comfort.

I know it's crazy to think of that. How can he feel comfortable letting random people by his home? I would hate that. I wonder if he is going to throw anymore parties due to this incident.

Definitely I will do that, right now I feel as if he can somehow help, or bring strength or comfort in this chaotic mess.

Again, I graciously thank you.

Oh wow. I'm so sorry to see this. It's terrifying, really. I've seen these sorts of things a lot on the news before but never have known anyone who personally knew someone in this sorta situation.

I hope your co-worker gets found safe and sound.

Alas, I'm in North Carolina otherwise I'd help more. I'll keep her in my thoughts in hopes she'll be found and return home though.

-LadyYunaFFX2

Thanks guys, I hope so too!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU3AEdSI8a0[/video]​

This is absolutely heart-breaking to see; or at least I can only begin to imagine.
It sure as hell nearly made me cry just to watch despite not knowing Chelsea.
At the same time, it must be a relief to know and see so many others want to help find your friend.
I wish you and your town nothing but the best in their attempts to find your co-worker.

Praying for the safe return of your friend. Please let us know if there are any changes.

Thank you everyone.
It is a nightmare and I can't help but think about her all of the time...

Thanks for the support and prayers.

It's probably hard, if not next to impossible, to not think of her.

Personally, I'd never been much of a party girl before. But after seeing this, I'm kinda glad I never did become one.
I'm not sure I could go to one ever; definitely not one that size for damn sure.

Just as your city has so many supporters, know the same seems to hold true here, Ironic.
We're here for you and ready to help out in any way it can.
At least that's what I've seen thus far.

Esyel said:

Personally, I'd never been much of a party girl before. But after seeing this, I'm kinda glad I never did become one.
I'm not sure I could go to one ever; definitely not one that size for damn sure.

Being a 'party girl' and enjoying parties has nothing to do with why she's missing, neither does the size of the party.

Ironic, I hope your friend comes home safely. I keep both of you in my prayers.

Thanks girls for your support.

I too was never fond of parties and always stayed home, but what I think got her in trouble was maybe the alcohol part, and the large number of people added some difficulty in there too.

Alcohol does play a part, that's certain. As far as being a party girl goes I'm certain that all of us would agree that no one meant to infer that her going to the party is the sole reason that she's missing. One thing that I cover in personal safety classes is situational awareness; not putting yourself in situations where bad things are more likely to happen.

This means don't go someplace where you'll be in a dangerous situation, alone, and most definitely not drinking in a strange place alone. Whoever drove her there had a responsibility to stay with her until they both got home, IMHO. I'm still praying that she gets home safely, but the longer she's missing the less likely that is to happen. It's a scary world out there and there are some scary people out there who share it with the rest of us.

I ache for her loved ones, her friends and her family. I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone.

I didn't mean to try to imply that her decision to go was why this happened. Many apologies if that's what it came off as. It ... was more of (or supposed to be) a mental note to myself. But I suppose re-reading it, that did kinda come off in a slightly bad way. Sorry about that.

I'm hoping you get some good news soon.

Traveler said:
Alcohol does play a part, that's certain. As far as being a party girl goes I'm certain that all of us would agree that no one meant to infer that her going to the party is the sole reason that she's missing. One thing that I cover in personal safety classes is situational awareness; not putting yourself in situations where bad things are more likely to happen.

This means don't go someplace where you'll be in a dangerous situation, alone, and most definitely not drinking in a strange place alone. Whoever drove her there had a responsibility to stay with her until they both got home, IMHO. I'm still praying that she gets home safely, but the longer she's missing the less likely that is to happen. It's a scary world out there and there are some scary people out there who share it with the rest of us.

I ache for her loved ones, her friends and her family. I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone.

As someone who parties (a lot and often with people I don't know or had just only met), I cannot stress this point enough. It's like, Partying 101, and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. It's simply the truth. There are the 'Three Big Rules' to observe when going to a party:

1) Try to avoid going alone, and if you have to, always tell people where you're going to be. Also, don't stay alone for too long once at the party. Even if the only person you know is the host, it's better to find them every once in a while than to completely lose track of people and yourself.

2) Never accept a drink if you (or a most trusted friend/significant other) didn't get it. There's too many drugs and medications and shit that people can spike your drink with. I know people who mix laxatives in their just because they think its funny. It's really not.

3) Never rely on anyone except a trusted friend to bring you home. Not even yourself. I always tell my friends that if they're going to party and they get shitty wasted, to call me. I don't care if it's 4 AM; I will come get them. Their life is too great to be placed in the hands of drunk driving or some stranger they had just met. And if you're sober and you see a drunk friend going home with someone s/he had just met, always, always go talk to them before they leave. Stop them. Often times, in the state of being intoxicated, you can't tell that a guy/girl is acting kind of sketchy because everything is just fuzzy for you. Your sober friend will have an easier time spotting the sketchiness. This goes hand in hand with never leaving your friend at a party, even if you're mad at him/her.

Esyel said:

I didn't mean to try to imply that her decision to go was why this happened. Many apologies if that's what it came off as. It ... was more of (or supposed to be) a mental note to myself. But I suppose re-reading it, that did kinda come off in a slightly bad way. Sorry about that.

I'm hoping you get some good news soon.

I assumed that's what you meant, and I apologize as well. Parties are great and fun, you just have to know how to stay safe!

Ariamella said:
Esyel said:

Being a 'party girl' and enjoying parties has nothing to do with why she's missing, neither does the size of the party.

Ironic, I hope your friend comes home safely. I keep both of you in my prayers.

I think what she may have meant was the overall environment and setting. I'm not much of a drinker or a party person, but I personally would not want to even be at risk of stuff like this, and sadly for a lot of girls there are a lot of risks and it's sad that you have to still act defensively in a place where you should be able to let loose and have fun. Drinking at home is one thing, or amongst a small group of friends. But places like clubs, bars, parties like that, where there are a ton of people and people you do not know, a creeper is bound to show up and ruin the fun or sadly sometimes even the life of one person.

I hope for the best for the OPs friends and family, or at the very I hope they at least find closure and justice should it turn out the worst has happened.

The scary part is, is we live close to Toledo, Ohio, which is very big in sex trafficking.

Ugh. I hope she is okay, Ironic. : /

The description of the guy she left with is a start, just have to circulate the image enough and hope someone can identify him.

In hindsight leaving the phone in the car, probably not the best thing to do, but easy to say now.

Hope she's safe.

My thoughts are with your missing friend and all who are hurting on her behalf right now. It hurts so much to read about missing girls and there are almost daily stories. It seems like whenever I go out, my friends go out, we have to be so insanely careful and still .... I so hope your friend is found safe.

Thank you so much Jolie, I miss her so much and want her home now.
Or at least some closure on her whereabouts.

Back
Top Bottom