Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A changeling's homecoming (Krystal x Omako)

"Well, maybe that was the explanation that night of the Vampire ball, but it doesn't explain what's been happening to her now." Vincent found it odd himself. He couldn't see how anyone would get close enough to try anything of the sort, especially with Marcus around her so... so often. "Well, if that's the case, my presence here would be important, considering I'm a Vampire prince. Anyone caught here is at my mercy."

Pete nodded. "That's true, but I'm only offering up a suggestion. Krystal heals wounds very quickly, so it is possible that someone close to her, someone who you wouldn't be surprised to see here, is taking her blood." He said, before he nodded. It would do good to have the prince around to possibly sniff out the vampire that was doing this. Violet looked to her mother, and then to Marcus. "Do you have a problem with us staying here?" She asked, looking curious and sort of meek.

"Still, I find it hard to believe a Vampire could get close enough to her to steal that much blood unnoticed, unless he somehow entered the house in her sleep. I thought there was some kind of protective barrier for that or something." Marcus pondered who and what could possibly be behind what was happening to her. Vincent nodded, finding the notion suspicious himself. Marcus looked to his sister and continued. "No, not at all. Having more family around here would be perfectly nice." He said this referring to his sister, no word to her father, not his.

Krystal was feeling better now, so She sat up, leaning into Marcus slightly, expression contemplative. She couldn't figure it out either. Who could possibly get through her barrier? Then it dawned on her. "Vincent, i think we should dougie to help with strengthening the barrier." She said, wondering how someone could be getting through her very strong barrier. She looked curious, thinking back. She had been having some crazy dreams where the barrier had been comprimised, and those were happening more and more frequently. Violet smiled at Marcus. "Okay, as long as you promise I won't be bothering you." She said, looking at her brother.

"You could never be a bother. You're family." Marcus said reassuringly as Krystal spoke about her idea. "You're right. Vampires would be the first with the ability through a barrier created by their own kind. We should see him within the next few days then. In the meantime, for your safety, I suggest you sleep with company, make sure they can't get close to you if they show up again." Vincent suggested, making plans to contact his brother on the matter.

Krystal and Violet both nodded and smiled. "Yes, that's true. A vampire would be able to get through a vampire made barrier." She said, looking contemplative before She nodded again. She typtypically slept with Marcus. "Should I have roreck station gaurds at my door and windows? I typically sleep with Marcus." She admitted, looking at her old friend for advice, and wondering about Doug. She hadn't seen him in a long time.

"Yes. I'll personally be guarding your door, lest your assailant try to force his way in. Marcus should probably sleep lightly to keep an eye out. at the window." Vincent advised, thinking this over. "Violet, you and Marcus could probably take shifts watching in there and sleeping if you like, maybe catch up with each other and Krystal while you wait." Vincent was giving a lot of thought to this, and Marcus did have to commend his dedication to his mother's safety.

It was late that night, Vincent ordering all the guards to cover watching any direction someone could approach from in the hall. No one was supposed to be allowed in or out unless they could identify themselves. At the base of the wall beneath Krystal's window, the invader was clinging to the wall, looking up and climbing to find a chance to enter.

Krystal nodded at all of Vincent's suggestions. "You're right. The lighter you sleep Marcus, the better, since you know how sound I sleep." She said, smiling a little and chuckling, trying to lighten the mood. Violet nodded as well. She could tell her father was taking extreme care to make sure her mother was Okay, and it made her smile. "Yes papa. I think that works. Though I admit, I can be a fairly sound sleeper sometimes." She explained, not wanting to disappoint her father or brother.

Krystal slept soundly in her bed that night, feeling so very safe with everyone around her. She had no idea that the assailant was on hhis way to get her. She snored lightly as She slept, hugging a Teddy bear that Doug had given her a long time ago. She didn't know why, but that particular Teddy had always been her favorite, despite their breakbreakup.

As Marcus sat by the window to keep an eye out, he felt something was wrong, like their little culprit was about to show up. Just as he was turning to check, he took a blow to the face while the hooded figure slipped into the room, grabbing Krystal and barreling through the door, sprinting past the guard to find a place to hide himself and let Krystal compose herself to learn her position. he gave a brief nip to her neck to drain some blood, make sure she couldn't quite fight him even when she woke properly.

Krystal was shaken awake in all the excitement, and She rubbed her eyes as She felt someone nipping at her neck. "Marcus.. not right now..." She said sleepily, thinking it was him who was nipping at her neck, still sleepy. Krystal wasn't to quick of a waker. She looked around, seeing She was in the library of her mansion. She was more awake now. "Huh? How did I get here, what's going on?" She asked, looking at the hooded figure, still holding onto the bear in an attempt to keep herself calm. She was sort of afraid, though She sensed a familiarity with the hooded figure, and it calmed her slightly.

"So, you've finally rejoined me, Krystal dear." He sounded rather nonchalant considering the attempted kidnapping he was in the midst of. "So, shall we get reacquainted before I take you to where you belong?" He eyed the bear, smiling. "Even after all this time, I'm glad you still enjoy that little gift of mine." He gloated, removing the hood to reveal his face.

Krystal was a little startled to hear Doug's voice, but She smiled a little being as nonchalant as he was now that she knew he wasn't a threat. "Where I belong, Dougie?" She asked curiously, watching as he pulled the Hood off, clutching the bear. She had always been quite attached to this bear, though She never knew why. "It reminds me of you. You've been on my mind." She admitted, smiling a little, wanting to see how this was going to play out. She didn't mInd being kidnapped by someone She liked.

Doug simply smiled at how she seemed to be rather happy with her situation all things considered. "Well, no need to wait until we get home. You could be mine right now." As he said this, he approached Krystal, putting himself between her and the door, while putting her between him and the wall. "I know how much you've missed my company. Don't worry though, I forgive you for your mistake and I'm willing to have you back." He grabbed the sleeves of her pajamas as he said this.

Krystal raised an eyebrow at him. "Oh, so now you're hot for a pregnant lady? How kinky of you, Douglas." She said with a soft chuckle and a smirk, looking straight at him. She had always been challenging when it came to Doug, because they were both dominant. She preferred submissive men, but it was always fun to bend him to her will. She raised her eyebrow again at his comment. "Yeah, lapse in judgement, or Maybe I tired of having to tie you up, you noisy llittle dom." She said, expression challenging, though she smile playfully. Krystal liked driving him crazy, and She knew he secretly loved submitting to her.

Douglas didn't dignify her comment with a response, refusing to let her even think she was in control. He leaned down, sinking his teeth into her shoulder and draining more of her blood. He could feel her already losing a bit of energy. "I think it's time you learn your place. My one mistake in our relationship was letting you think you were in control, or that you had a right to walk away from what I did for you." As he said this, he then pushed her on her back, grabbing at her clothes and disrobing her.

Krystal let out a tiny and soft moan as he took more blood. She had always liked that sensation, particularly when done to her neck or shoulder. She raised and eyebrow again. "My place huh? Trying to turn me into a sub?" She half joked, intrigued though slightly alarmed when he took her clothes off. Faeces have different sexual standards than humans. While they always stay with their heart or soulmate, swinging and other types of random sex were completely fine. She was getting tireder by the minute, and couldn't really fight back like She might usually. Normally the pretty faeces woman was a firecracker, but in situations like this, her calm exterior was only a facade. "He wouldn't really do that, would He?" She asked her myself, on the outside showing no fear, because it was expected of her. But on the inside, She worried what would happen, though at the same time She was curious.

Doug held her back against the wall with his hands, leaning down a bit to continue nipping at her neck while one of his hands toyed with her breasts, and another moved down between her legs, toying with her slit as her belly pressed against him. "You seem to certainly enjoy carrying your lover's children. Maybe I'll give you some proper ones after this." He forced her back directly to the wall as his cock pressed against her thigh, before he pushed her to her knees. "Now, suck it like you should have as my woman years ago."

Krystal rolled her eyes a bit, but did as she was told. She knew that this wasn't dougie. The dougie she knew was kind and caring and would never force her to do anything she didn't want to do in life. Something was wrong with him. It was almost if he was crazed with the gancanaugh madness. She knew that to be impossibke though, as that was solely something that humans would endure. What had driven her dougie yo be so violent? She wasnworried about what he would do. She knew what his twin could beblike when he was overcome with lust. Many times they had had passionate sex because vincent just couldn't hold out, but this felt... different. She almost had a reason to be afraid now.

Doug could tell she was only obeying him grudgingly, mocking him with that slow movement. Pulling her off, he gave her a slap across the face, anger burning in his eyes at her still acting like his better. "Seems you've become a bit too accustomed to the top freedom my brother and your son allowed you. I need to teach you your place again." Pulling her up, he sank his teeth into her neck, draining her blood to eliminate her resistance before tossing her onto the couch. "Now, let's try this again." He began to roughly knead her breasts in his hands, showing no tenderness, maybe not even lust, just a brazen desire to control.

Krystal took it like a champ, a small moan escaping her as his teeth hit her neck. She had always been so sensitive there. She hated what dougie had become, and didn't know why this had happened. It was hurting her emotionally. She didn't really moan as he played with her. He made it hurt, not be pleasurable. "Dougie, why are you doing this?" She asked weakly before she passed out.

"Because I'm so sick of how you always belittled me, always thought you had the right to always put me under your thumb and call every shot, make every decision in our relationship. Your place is at my side and under my word." He said as he pulled his teeth back, picking up her limp body and preparing to make his exit. Unbeknownst to him, just outside the door, Marcus and Vincent both were ready to kick the door in. Knocking it off its hinges, they stormed in to stop him, Vincent tackling his brother to the ground and rolling about in a scuffle as Marcus took his mother aside to see to her health.

Krystal couldnt hear his answer. She was passed outband cold. He had taken to much blood. She relaxed a bit, sensing marcus even in her passed out state. Her eyes opened slowly, and the first thing she saw was marcus holding her. She cuddled into him, the doctor coming to her and giving her blood as vincent and dougie went at it, vincent looking like he hahd the upper hand.

Vincent grabbed his brother at the wrist, twisting it behind his back and throwing him against the wall. Though certainly a capable fighter and scrapper, Doug had never been able to take him on. Still if there's one thing he'd never gauged, it was the resilience his younger brother could show when adrenaline ran through his body. "She's not yours to posses, Doug. I followed and pined for centuries and even I could tell that."

Krystal watched simply in awe, though she felt weak. She snuggled close to Marcus, closing her eyes. "Teach him a lesson, vinny." She told him, though her voice sounded weak and tired. She had lost alot of blood, having been close to drained by doug. She was very weak, and as soon as she fully closed her eyes, she fained. Marcus would need to call the doctor.

Carrying Krystal outside, Marcus yelled, calling for someone to contact the doctor as he himself searched for a phone or something to make the call. They couldn't leave her like this, nor did he like the idea of leaving Vincent alone with Doug, regardless of how badly he'd been beating him when he walked out.

Back
Top Bottom