Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A changeling's homecoming (Krystal x Omako)

Violet smiled. "I hope you do papa. I'd like for you to be with mama." She said with a smile, sitting down with him on the couch. She leaned into him a little, looking at the huge selection of movies. "How about that movie? Safe?" She asked, smiling a little. She liked Jason statham a lot. He reminded her of her papa a little.

"Whatever you like." He immediately turned on the movie she'd selected, letting her lean in and kissed her head. "You're safe with your Daddy." He snuggled her into him, just enjoying having someone with him tonight for company. "Hopefully tomorrow me and your mama will be back together."

She smiled as he put the movie on, snuggling into him. It felt good to be with someone for a change. She had been alone a lot lately, going to college to become a jewelry designer, and without a roommate in her studio apartment. Her mother was fairly independently wealthy, having invented the glue they use for post-its, so while she hadn't lived like a princess, she at least didn't want for anything. "Yeah, I hope so too. I want my papa to be with my mama. Tell me about yourself, papa? Do I have anymore family aside mama?" She asked, not knowing of vincent's twin brother, but curious to know.

"Well, I'm actually a rather important man amongst the nobility of vampire kind, if the estate shows that." He listened intently as she inquired about any other family she might have. "I do have a brother, your uncle, but more importantly, if your mother is who I believe she is, you have a brother, a twin brother even." He spoke honestly, hoping for sure that she got along with Marcus.

Violet lit up at the prospect of having family other than her adoptive parents, who were both only children. "An uncle? That's cool. Will I be able to meet him anytime soon?" She asked curiously, wanting to know all about his family. Her eyes widened when he explained she has a brother. "A twin brother? Do you know him? What's he like?" She asked, curiously, wondering about her brother. She'd never had family like that. It was exciting for her.

The next morning, Krystal stretched, yawning, before she got up to drink her tea. She sighed, putting on a pretty blue sparkly dress with matching shoes, and kept her hair down, aside from the top where her crown sat. she knew there would be company today, but she no idea just what or ratner who, that company would bring.

Vincent patted Violet's head as he told her a bit about her brother. "I haven't seen much of him. Your mother only found her recently, just like I found you. You'll get to meet him tomorrow." He thought a bit about Vincent. "He's a pretty capable young man, very protective of his family. To be honest though, he's a bit of a mama's boy." Though he wasn't sure whether or not the same would hold true for Violet and him.

The next morning, Marcus kissed his mother good morning as he heard someone at the door. Heading to answer it, he found Vincent and a young woman he didn't quite recognize. "Hello, Vincent. Who's your friend?" "I'm here to see you and Krystal about something." Entering, Vincent waited to speak with Krystal, making sure Violet had her ring.

Violet cuddled into him. "I'm exited to meet him, papa. It will be interesting." She admitted before She smiled. He sounded like just the kind of brother she'd always wanted. She snuggled into him more. "I've always been a daddy's girl." She admitted, chuckling a little.

Krystal kissed Marcus back. "Morning, iubesc. I was just about to get the door." She admitted, smiling a little as she sipped her tea. She knew today was going to be very interesting.
Violet shuffled and played a bit with her ring as they waited at the door. She looked curiously at the man who opened it, somehow expecting a butler to answer the door, not expecting it to be Marcus. Krystal came out of the bedroom a few minutess later, smiling. "Morning Vincent. So, I hear you have something you'd like to discuss? Well, let's go to the study, and you can tell me all about it." She said, leading them to the study, making tea for everyone.

Vincent had a seat beside Violet and looked to Krystal. Once she finished the tea, he took a breath and began to explain a bit. "Krystal, do you remember that night we shared a little over 20 years ago?" 22 to be precise, the same as Marcus's age, of course. "Well, I found from her blood last night that she is of my line. And I think this indicates her relation to you." He gestured to Violet's ring, which bore Krystal's mark. "I've found out. Violet is your and my daughter."

Krystal raised an eyebrow, though she smiled. "Well, I can't say I'm that surprised. What took you so long to find us, sweetie?" She looked to violet who was timid, but smiled. She was glad to finally know her real parents. "Well, I was told I was adopted when I was 13, but my adoptive mother wouldn't let me find you. I think she was afraid if I found my true family I'd leave her." She admitted, cuddling into Vincent as she spoke. She looked at Krystal, who was looking at Vincent. "So, what's the angle, Vincent? I know you. You' e been trying for centcenturies to get me back." She said, an eyebrow raised as she rubbed her stomach slightly.

Vincent heard her concerns. "Well, your adoptive mother and you are still free to visit each other anytime. In fact, she's free to find a place at our castle if you'd like." He ruffled Violet's hair as she smiled timidly at her mother. "Well, this has me wondering. She's 22 years old, the same as Marcus. It's entirely possible I could be his father as well." he spoke to Krystal, holding Violet as his only connection to the family he had always hoped to have.

Marcus didn't quite know what to make of this now. Suddenly Violet was his sister and Vincent might be his father? He did like the thought of having a sibling, but Vincent wasn't quite his ideal father figure, especially after he'd gotten so close to his mother.

Violet nodded and smiled lightly. 'I think mother would like that. She enjoys castles." She said with a smile, per fearing to call her that for now, since she didn't really know Krystal yet, and it seemed to her that she was the reason her father had been sad last night. The night he'd found her. Krystal looked contemplative. "Its possible, Vincent, but I don't think so. He looks a lot more like Xander." She admitted sadly, and her expression would tell both men she wished he'd lived

"Maybe he does, but is it possible you simply miss him so much you want to see him in Marcus? If they're the same age, wouldn't the odds be better than they're twins?" Marcus tried to think, but since they'd been separated, he didn't really know his exact birthday, or Violet's obviously. Maybe they could be twins. "Well, even if that's true, Vincent, does that really change anything? Mom and you had your differences, do you really think it would work out if you tried again?"

Krystal looked at him. "Anything is possible, Vincent, but it's not just me who thinks he looks like Xander. Some of the servants do as well. If not for his dark blue hair, roreck would have mistaken him for Xander. And you know her seldom makes mistakes." She admitte, trying to make heads or tails of this. She didn't think that Marcus was Vincent's, but It was still possible for ghetto to be twins. She looked to Vincent. "We shared that night because I was distraught over Xander's death, right? What if they are twins, but have different father's. You know faeces are capable of multiple pregnancies at once. Perhaps that's what happened here." She said, adding to the theory. Violet listened quietly, then addressed Marcus. "Marcus, there is no reason it couldn't work. Sometimes, it takes more than one try to get something right." She said, smiling slightly as She ssnuggled into Vincent, knowing he needed comfort.

"Well, what could've changed in the meantime that things would work better now than before?" He questioned intently. He liked Violet, and Vincent was okay enough, but he didn't exactly want him to be his father after all this. "Well, maybe he is, maybe he isn't. His hair could be blue from you and darkened by my own genes." Which was a reasonable explanation at the very least. "And even if that's true, where does that leave Violet? With me and without her mother? Or here with no contact with her Papa?" He said, letting Violet snuggle against him and appreciating the little familial contact.

Violet looked at marcus and sighed. "Well, having children usually does change things. I want to see my parents be together, why don't you, marcus?" She asked, having no clue of the situation at hand. Krystal sighed. "What do you want, Vincent? For me to just fall into your arms and make everything okay?" She asked, looking slightly annoyed. She wasn't sure what She should do. She was confused about all this. She knew She loved Marcus, but did She still love Vincent? she didn't know, but she knew she would have to sort it all out.

"It's just, I only just found out I had a mother a couple months ago now. I'm not even quite sure how much I need or want to know my father right now. I thought he was Mom's old husband, Xander, not Vincent here." He said this as he sat on the couch opposite, trying to process all of this. "I guess what I really want is for you to give me another chance. One night together gave us a wonderful child, couldn't we try again and work things out?"

Violet nodded. "I can understand that. I feel that way about Vincent. I haven't had a father since I was 6. My adoptive father died of cancer." She admitted, looking at her mother. Her eyes showed her plea, even though She could sense there was a bigger reason for her mother's reluctance. Krystal sighed. "I'll think about it, Vincent. Things are complicated now." She admitted, leaning on Marcus. She was so tired, She fainted in his arms. "She's low on blood." VViolet explained, knowing because of her vampiric blood.

"Over extending herself must not be good for her anemia, especially in this state. Should we call a doctor again, or just let her rest?" Marcus asked, cradling her as she laid across him, fainted, the swell of her tummy showing a bit. He rubbed her head to see if she was getting hotter or colder. "Does she need another transfusion?" Vincent looked her over, considering calling someone so they could give her another transfusion like last time.

Violet looked at her mother, and then at her father. "Did I make mama sick papa?" She asked worried, looking at her mother in concern, then to her brother. She could see that her mother was pregnant. She looked around the room for a something She could use to towel her mother's head, because She was burning up. Something told her that was very odd for the pretty faeces queen. "We should call the doctor. She's burning up." Violet said, looking at her father and brother worried. She may not know her birth mother very well, but She still cared very deeply for her.

"It's not you. She's anemic, so sometimes her blood gets a bit low. Nothing a transfusion can't fix if we just tend to her in the meantime." Marcus took out his cellphone and made a call to Pete to come by to take care of the job. Vincent, meanwhile, went to the kitchen and returned with an ice pack to bring down the heat in her forehead. "Violet, it's not your fault, don't worry. I've been living with her for a few months, had to help with his a couple times as well." Marcus said this as he dabbed the sweat from her head.

Violet smiled in relief. "As long as she'll be Okay." She said, looking a bit worried. She worried about the woman in front of her, because She was her mother. Violet stroked Krystal hair softly, sitting next to marcus. "I'm glad that she'll be Okay. Lets hope the doctor hurries JPEG." She said, and sure enough about 10 minutes later Pete appeared, blood bags and transfusion equipment in his hands. He looked to Krystal. "Krystal, you have to stop doing this" he said, looking worried as he started the transfusion, worried because of her tepature. Krystal was always cold.

"I don't understand, why is her anemia acting up so much more often? Is it her pregnancy?" Vincent inquired of the doctor as he did the transfusion, seeing the worry in Violet's face as she sat next to Marcus, the two looking like they'd been siblings their entire known life. Marcus rubbed her stomach as she slowly warmed from the new blood, sighing with relief. "I just hope this doesn't hurt our sibling."

Pete nodded. "Yes, that's very likely. She was very anemic when She was pregnant last time as well. I had to transfuse her twice a month then." He admitted, taking note of Vincent's worry. Krystal stirred a little in Marcus's arms, her eyes opening. "Xander?" She asked weakly when She saw Marcus, her vision not fully there yet. Violet stroked her mother's hair softly, looking worried. She was a bit more relieved not that Krystal had awakened, but still She worried for her mother's and now her siblings safety. Pete looked Krystal over. "The babies are fine, Marcus." He said with a soft smile before he looked to Vincent. He knew the man was likely still trying to get Krystal back, like he'd had for centuries.

"In that case, can I ask that you be on call in case she collapses again? I'm just worried for her health." Marcus said this as he and Violet stroked Krystal, checking her temperature to make sure she was alright. "Mom, it's still me. You passed out from your anemia again." Vincent was still there as well. "Even if you still need time to think it over, I'd like to at least stay here for the time being. I want to stay close and give Violet a chance to know you, and better to make sure you have more company in case this happens again."

Pete nodded. "Of course prince. I am here to serve, and I worry for her health as well. It's almost as if someone is draining her blood." He explained, looking quite perplexed. He didn't know what to make of it. Krystal stirred a little, stroking Marcus's cheek. "Of course it's you. How silly of me." She said, though her eyes showed slight pain. She loved Marcus, but She missed Xander terribly. Violet looked at her father. "That seems fair, papa. Would you have a problem with that, Marcus? You don't seem to like him much." She admitted as Krystal nodded. "Yeah, stay. Pete, you too. We hardly see each other anyway." She said, and the doctor nodded. It had been a long time since he and Krystal had just relaxed together and talked like the old friends they are.

Back
Top Bottom