Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A changeling's homecoming (Krystal x Omako)

"I never want to be anywhere but here in your arms and in your pussy, Mom." He said in both sincerity and pleasure. Her kept toying with her erogenous parts, trying to elicit more pleasure as he returned her kiss. He felt his cock twitch again. "I'm going to cum again, Krystal. Do you want it inside?" he rubbed her tummy, wondering if he could give her a second pregnancy as a Fae. He'd love nothing more than to raise an entire family with her, be both a father and a son with her. "I'll never leave you. I know there was some reason you had to give me up, but I'm back now and I'll never leave you again."

Krystal chuckled and gave him a kiss. He was so cute sometimes. as he played with her parts she moaned, kissing him again. All this felt so right, though it was quite kinky. She smilied at him. "Yeah. Cum inside me. Maybe impregnate me again." She said, running a hand down his toned chest slowly. She smiled again lightly. She wanted nothing more than to raise a family with him. "I'm glad. I love you, little prince. More than words could say." She whispered, giving him a passionate kiss.

Marcus pulled his hips into her, his cock resting against the entrance to her womb as he felt himself begin to cum, leaning down to kiss her as he filled her once again with his seed. As he panted, he came down from his high and rested beside her. "This has been a wonderful birthday. We have a child coming to us, and I finally found my mother." He kissed her cheek and rubbed her tummy. "I just never expected her to be my lover too."

Krystal kissed him back, feeling his cum going deep inside her. She cuddled him close as he rested beside her. "I'm glad you're having a good time, my little prince. But one thing bothers me. How did you know I was your mother?" She asked him, though she cuddled close, smiling softly. It was a simple matter of her being curious.

Meanwhile, a beautiful blue haired woman drank red wine alon at the bar, sighing a little to herself. She couldn't find the right person to talk to. Everyone seemed so superficial until she saw one tall, handsome man come into the bar. She took one more sip of her red wine, then walked slowly over to him. His blood smelt appealing, though there was something familiar about it too. "Violet valentine. Its a pleasure to meet you, mr-" she said, holding her hand out to shake. This man was intruiging.

Vincent had come to the club tonight looking for some time alone after losing Krystal, and perhaps someone to sate his thirst. To his surprise, a young woman approached him very soon after he entered, and her blood had an enticing, but very familiar scent. "Vincent. Call me Vincent. Well Violet, I was seeking some company of my own tonight, and you seem like a fine young woman to spend time with. Care to join me?" He couldn't help noticing something familiar in her appearance, but for now, his concern was sating his thirst and turning his thoughts away from her.

Violet grinned. "I'd love to." She said, finding them a quiet booth in the corner where they could talk. She liked this guy already. She ordered herself another red wine, and a special red wine for Vincent. She could smell he was a vampire. she handed him the drink. "Don't worry, i know you're a vampire. I'm half myself. Not sure what the other half is." She admitted, knowing that any humans in the club wouldn't be able to hear them anyway. She sipped at her wine, just relaxing. For some reason, she felt very safe with this man. "So, tell me your troubles, stranger. you seem like you're hurting." she guessed, having inherited her mother's empathy, but not knowing it.

"Oh, so you're part of my own kind, huh? Well, it is a nice surprise to meet you here." He was perplexed as she asked about his troubles though. Vampires did not inherently have the ability to read people's thoughts. "I lost my chance at the woman I've loved for centuries. I guess I came here for a drink and to forget." He almost wanted to know what her other half was, both for her sake and out of his own curiosity. Plus, he could still use some blood. Regardless, he took a sip from the wine as it was brought to them. "How long have you been a vampire?" With how their kind aged, she could be anywhere from 20 to 2000.

Violet looked quite saddened. "That's to bad. Didn't this vampire know that you love her?" She asked, simply asuuming by his regal demeanor that he was royalty and it was another vampire. Violet didn't know about the fae yet, she didn't even know she was fae. She smiled a little. "Well, whoever she is, she obviously doesn't know what she's missing." She tried to reassure, putting a hand on his and exposing the ring she always wore on her finger. A dragon holding a small sapphire in its claw. It had been with her when she was adopted. Vincent would likely recognize it as the one Krystal had worn when they were young. A symbol of her being royalty. Violet smiled. "Today is my 22 birthday in human years. Imwas adopted by the valentines a an infant. Why do you ask?" She said curiously, wondering if maybe he has ties to her real parents.

As Vincent continued to speak with her, he noticed Krystal's ring on her finger as his eyes widened. This young woman has some connection to Krystal, whether she knew it or not. "No, she actually wasn't a Vampire. But she knew, she just chose another man." He didn't want to dampen the mood too much. "Oh, just call it curiosity I guess." Her age matched up with what Marcus claimed his to be. If they were both Krystal's kin... "So, you're an adopted child by humans? Have you ever had any interest in meeting your real family? I'm a well traveled individual amongst Vampires, I might be able to help you find them if I could have a small sample of your blood."

Violet look saddened. "That's to bad. Well, perhaps you'll get another chance." She said optimistically, not really understanding the situation. She looked at vincent, ring shining as she played with it. "My mom said this was with me when I was a baby. She gave it to me on my 13th birthday when she told me I was adopted" she said, still playing with the ring. Violet nodded. "That sounds fair. For whatever reason, I feel real safe with you." She admitted, and she didn't know why she had. That mind sound really weird to say to someone she just met.

"Well then, would you like to join me somewhere where we might have a bit more privacy on the matter?" Something about this young woman made Vincent feel a bit better, and he didn't think it was just what he saw of Krystal. Something felt personal between them. He took her hand, shaking it and then giving it a little kiss as he looked into her eyes. "So, Violet, may I?" He showed his fangs, seeking consent before he made any move to taste her blood.

Violet smiled. "Of course. I'd love that" she said, nodding a little. She felt the same way with Vincent, safe and protected. Like he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She giggled as he kissed her hand. She smiled at him. "You may, Vincent. I'd wanted go know my real family for a long time." She admitted, waiting for him to do it, curious like her mother, though she didn't know her yurt.

"Alright then. Just let me..." He made a nick in her finger with one of his teeth, letting a little blood come forth from it as he let it settle into his mouth and focused on what he could detect from her taste. Not to his greatest surprise, he could detect Krystal's blood in her, before something else came to his attention, a familiar sensation. His own blood! She had his and Krystal's blood in her. His eyes visibly widened to her as he came to a realization. "Violet, I want you to take in what I'm about to say slowly. I think you may be my daughter, and I know who your mother is as well."

Violet made a tiny noise as he nicked her finger. For being a vampire, she didn't much like needles. She waited for him to fully taste her blood, taking a breath. She wasn't worried, just she hoped her birth parents would like her. She took in a breath again as she listened, then let out. "Well, that explains a lot. Can I meet her, Vincent?" She asked, looking very curious and hopeful. She hugged Vincent. she knew she was drawn to him for some reason. That was fate.

Vincent hugged her into his arms, feeling a joy at having a daughter and kissing her head. "Yes, my daughter. I'll introduce you to your mother tomorrow night if you wish. For now, would you like to join me at my home and get ready for it, learn the lap of luxury as the daughter of a Vampire Lord?" he inquired to her, needing to think how he'd present this matter and his suspicion to Krystal tomorrow.

Violet cuddled into him, smiling a little. "I knew you were some kind of royalty. You just had that aire to you." She said, still cuddling into him. He was safe,, and comfortable. "Papa.." she whispered softly, snuggling into him. Violet's adoptive father had died when she was young, and it had just been her and her mother for as long as she could remember. Having a father was not something she was used to, but it was exciting. She kissed his cheek. "I haven't had a papa since I was little. My adoptive father died of cancer when i was 6." She said softly, happy to be snuggling into him like she used to snuggle into her sdoptive father.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. If it'll help, I'm here for you as your real Papa, and I can be here as long as you need me." He held her to him as well, sending a message on his phone for the driver to ready the car. He let her cuddle into him. "Papa's here for you."

Violet snuggled into him. "I'll always need you papa." She said softly, kissing his cheek again, long blue hair flashing out around her as she cuddled. She relaxed happily into him, sighing. She was content now, knowing her father, now she had to meet her mother. "Will we be going soon? This awful dance music is making my head hurt papa." She said, and it was obvious she had inherited her mother's taste in music. Krystal detested pop music, and loved all thinks rock.

"I've been wanting to get out of here as soon as I found someone. With you, I'll never need to return here for company." He picked her up, carrying her to the door for a bit like a daddy would his little princess. As he stood there, the limo driver pulled up for them, opening the door in the back for them. "You can play all the music you choose and want at home." He gestured to the door, letting her in. "do you enjoy Rock?" He knew from Krystal's gatherings it was a favorite of hers.

Violet nodded. "I'm glad I can be of service." She said with a smile, kissing his cheek and giggling as she was carried out of the club like a child. She grinned when she saw the limo. "Leaving in style. I like it." She said wkth a smirk before she go tin, nodding at his question. She did love rock music. How did he know that? They'd only just met. Maybe it was a favorite of her mother as well.

"Well then, shall we listen to it all the ride home?" He directed the driver to start back to his estate, sitting across from her and smiling. "So, I've always wanted to be a father. Tell me all about yourself, Violet. What do you like, how was it growing up, what do you want me to do as your father." Vincent, despite having a second motive for introducing her to Krystal, was first and foremost elated to discover her was a parent tonight, and looked for anything he could to please Violet.

Violet smiled. "I'd like that." She said softly with a smile before she chuckled at her father. He was just to cute asking all these questions. She went on to explain her life, her friends, her pets, and what it was like just being her and her adoptive mother. By the time they got to Vincent's estate, he would know all about her. She looked curious a moment. "Papa, why did you and mama break up?" She asked innocently, having no clue her mother was the one her father pined for so desperately.

"Well, we never got along poorly or anything. I guess she just felt like the spark between us wasn't there anymore." Vincent tried to recall exactly what had happened between him and Krystal in their old love life, or why they'd had only that brief re-spark that led to Violet's birth. "Anyway, what do you say we head inside? I can show you to your bedroom, give you a tour, you can find something to do." He said, clearly trying to change the subject.

Violet nodded. "I can understand that. One of my exes is still so hung up on me, he still sends me flowers candy and jewelry on any holiday you can think of. I feel bad, but, I'm not sure what to do about him. What do you think, papa?" She asked, nodding at his next comment, following him into his mansion. She likes this already. "I would just like cuddles, papa. Can we watch a movie or something? Maybe play like a board game?" She asked, sort of reverting to being younger in her elation at meeting her father.

"Well, we're still good friends, and I'm actually wondering if we'll make up soon. But for tonight, it's all about what my little princess wants." He ruffled her hair as he led her with him to the home theater. "Sure. We can sit together and watch whatever movie you'd like, Violet." He smiled and sat on one of the couches as he pulled up the menu listing all the films they could watch. He motioned for her to have a seat next to him on the couch. "Come cuddle with your Papa."

Back
Top Bottom