Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A changeling's homecoming (Krystal x Omako)

He smiled back to her as she placed the crown on his head and gave him the full invitation to have sex now. "Well, maybe you can be my Queen tonight. You're beautiful enough to be a Fae." He began removing his shirt and shorts and sat back down, naked as the day he was born and smiling to her. "I really like you too, Krystal. Even after this, I really don't want this to be the only time, I want to know you more, spend more time together." His hand rubbed up her leg, slipping under her dress and rubbing along the crotch of her undergarments. He tried not to hold her down, in case she wanted to stand up and join him naked.

Krystal blushed giggling a little. He didn't know just how ironic his comment was. "Oh, I definitely be your queen, Marcus." She replied, small moans escaping her as he ran his fingers up her dress. She smirked at him, Kissing him hard before she threw her dress off, revealing her lacy dark blue lingire. She kissed him again, pulling him up from the couch. In a flash of blue light, they were in her bed, with her on top of him. "Would the little prince like to take these off?" She asked with a grin, snapping both her bra and panties. This was gonna be fun.

"Whatever the Queen will grant." He was bewildered as they were popped into a bed, their positions suddenly changed, but those conniptions went out as soon as he heard the snap of her underwear. Reaching up, he pulled her bra away, revealing to him a pair of breasts perfectly sized for his hands and perky enough to be on a high-schooler. Leaning up, he took one of the tips in his mouth, sucking at it like a ravenous child. He looked up to try and read her reaction from her face, before focusing again and groaning against her nipple.

Krystal smirked. "The queen is feeling very generous tonight, little prince." she said, deciding that would be her nickname for him. She kissed him lightly before watching haim as he took off her bra. so skillfully for someone so young. She gasped in pleasure as he took her perky double d breast into his mouth, gripping at his shoulders. It was orgasmic! After going so long without sex, she knew this would be the best sex she'd had in years, and probably the best sex maracas had had ever.

Marcus moved his head back, seeing she was quite enthralled by his touch as his fingers slithered down between her legs, teasing over her panties as he looked into her eyes. He switched to the other, while feeling her panties to see how well he was doing with her breasts. He groaned and licked her breasts more and more vigorously, sucking the tip and enjoying the feel of her hard nipple. Then, he released it, moving to lick the oft-ignored skin of her breasts' undersides as he trailed down to her soft tummy.

Krystal was just about gushing when he put his hand down there. "Oh fuck.. Marcus! Mommy's so wet for you! You wanna make her cum?" she asked, not really aware of what she had said, to wrapped up in pleasure. when she had though, she blushed, wondering about his reaction to what she'd said. He wouldn't know the truth behind it, but still, she supposed it was a way to test the waters. hopefully he would think her just kinky, or better yet, be okay with it,

Marcus paused briefly hearing the word, but he felt invigorated, remembering that this woman wasn't like what he'd usually see. Something about it really made him excited, causing his fingers to pull the gusset of her panties aside and plunge into her snatch, trying hard to please her. He moved lower and lower, as his lust driven self tore away her panties, replacing his fingers with his tongue and seeking the bud of her clit to suck on. He wanted nothing more than to make "Mommy" cum for him.

Krystal moaned as he plunged his hand into her pussy. He had barely started touching and she was already getting close. It had been much to long for her. "Fuck Marcus yes! Make your mommy cum!" She screamed, and she shivered with anticipation. Every little touch was getting her closer to her limit, and when he started to suck her clitorous? She screamed min pleasure dark blue delicate buterfly like wings appeared on her back. Sometimes in the throes of passion, she couldn't control herself. On some level she wondered if he saw, and on another, she worried what he would think. It wasn't exactly normal for a person to grow wings.

Marcus felt the gush of her sweet nectar, closing his eyes and savoring the taste of her as she orgasmed. He drank in the sound of her moans and shivers, swallowing the rush of fluids as she panted after the sensation subsided. Opening his eyes again, he looked up and thought for a moment he saw something behind her back. Were they wings? Nah, she probably kicked up the sheets with her thrashing. He moved up, leaning in to kiss her lips, pulling back to look into her eye. "So, my queen, was that to Mommy's liking?" He teased, still thinking that it was merely a little game she was playing with him. He guided her hand to his stiff prick, letting her do as she would please.

Krystal's high was slowly disappearing, as did her wings, which she was grateful for. She didn't want to have to explain that just yet. She took in a breath, running her hands down his toned chest and kissing him, tasting herself on him. It was a sweet taste, like that of nectar. She kissed down his body before she smirked, teasing his cock with her wet entrance. "That was definitely to mommy's liking. But what mommy wants now is for you to cum inside me." She said softly, a light blush tinting her cheeks as she kissed him again, pulling him close to her as she teased his cock.

Marcus smiled, leaning his hips forward and rubbing his cock against her sex as he admired her face. The light red tint of her blush accentuated her cheek bones, standing out against her smooth white skin. She spoke those words, sensually playing on his little mommy fetish. "That's what you want? Mommy wants her boy to cum inside her?" As she teased him and leaned forward, he felt the head slip in, her hot passage tight from what he presumed to be years by herself. He hoped to correct that tonight.

Krystal blushed a little deeper and nodded. "Yes, mommy wants her little prince to cumin side her." She said softly yet firmly, a silent wish in the asking. She secretly wanted to be impregnated by him, carry his child. Krystal was the type of person that would do anything for ones she loved, but she too had a selfish side. What she desired was a child. Have been without Marcus the last 21 years took a toll on her, and she wanted a chance to try it herself. Raise a child. When his tip slipped in, she pushed herself all the way down him, spearing herself on his cock. "You feel amazing, little prince" she whispered in his ear, and kissed him lovingly. She was already so deeply in love with him, regardless of being his mother. She wondered if he felt the same.

Marcus didn't take her for the type to play dangerously, so what she really wanted was apparent to him. Still, he could think of worse women to stay with, and this felt too good for him to rationalize. Marcus gripped her hips, pulling her down so that as his cock speared her insides, he could press hard against her, the head nudging the entrance to her womb as he groaned. She was so hot inside, her muscles feeling like they were actively trying to milk him for all he was worth. "Ah, Krystal, it's amazing!" He faltered with the mommy talk, speaking genuinely as he began to thrust his hips up and into her, the rubbing sensations amazing.

Krystal moaned as he pulled her down, feeling him inside her was amazing. "Holy fuck! Marcus! So amazing! Thrust as hard as you can for me!" She wailed, wanting it quick this once because a he hadn't had sex since before he was born. She kissed him hard, stroking his cheek. She wanted to say it, but she was afraid. Afraid that if she said it to soon he would leave her. She loved him, and loosing him would devastate her to herncore, just like loosing his father had done. "Marcus.. I've never known anyone like you, and even though we've only just met, I feel connected to you. I think that I'm falling for you, Marcus.". She admitted in the throes of passion, pulling him up for a kiss.

As Marcus kept thrusting, he felt her tightening, clearly enjoying this as much as he was. He grabbed her hips, trying to get in as deep and hard as he could now. He looked into her eyes as she stroked his cheeks and kissed him again. At the confession, he leaned in for another kiss as well. "Krystal... I feel the same connection. Something just feels so right about being with you, like I should've been here my entire life." He wrapped his arms around her back now, letting him continue facing and kissing the older woman as he fucked her harder, intent on seeding her and marking her as his. "I want to be yours, I never want to be apart from you."

Krystal moaned out loudly as he thrust inside her, and she gripped his shoulders. She kissed him back, smiling a little bit into it. At the confession, Krystal grinned wider than she had in years. "I'm so glad." She said softly, pulling him closer to her and kissing him once more. "I don't want to be apart from you either, Marcus. I love you, little prince." She whispered, and she stroked his cheek softly wrapping her legs around his waist. She couldn't believe it after 21 long years of loneliness, she finally had someone that loved her again.

As Krystal's legs wrapped around him, Marcus pushed as hard as he could, ensuring he'd get as deep inside as he could. "I love you too, Krystal. My beautiful Queen mama." His cock erupted, beginning to spray into her womb as part of him unknowingly returned to the womb of his own birth. He laid atop her, leaning down to kiss her lips as he continued to fill her love passage with his virile seed.

Krystal moaned as he went deeper. At the confession, she pulled him closer and kissed him both her and full of passion, thrusting her hips quickly. She could feel as his seed coated her womb, and she moaned, cumming as well, their juices melding like they were meant to be. She kissed him back again, pulling him closer and whispering sweet moth wings into his ear. She loved him so much, no one could take her away from him.

Marcus fell with her into the sheets of the bed, still inside her as she pulled him close and whispered in his ear. He wasn't completely tired, but he just felt so... content in her arms, like this was where he should be. "Can we just stay like this? The two of us together, joined, nothing else around us?" He began to nod off, his head resting next to hers on the pillow. As sleep clouded his mind, his thoughts less and less conscious, he whispered something she probably had longed to hear for years: "I love you, Mom."

Krystal smiled softly, kissing his head as she hugged him close. "Of course we can, iubesc." She whispered, the simple Romanian works for love coming from her lips easily. She had always called his father that, so to her it made sense to call him that as well. Krystal sighed happily, nuzzling into his neck. She felt comfortable and safe in his arms, and she too was starting to drift off. "I love you too, my son. Sleep well. Mommy will be here in the morning." She whispered, kissing his lips softly before she too fell asleep, wrapped in the arms of her son.

It was early morning as sleep left Marcus's eyes again. His head was a bit groggy, probably from what he had been drinking last night. A look to the side brought it all back to him clearly, seeing Krystal sleeping comfortably beside him and breathing lightly in her sleep. His face turned red remembering the little kink he'd unwittingly revealed to her in the midst of their dirty talk, though he wasn't sure if she'd enjoyed it or just hadn't thought it over because she was drunk as well. Regardless, he stroked her cheek and kissed her lips as a little wake up greeting.

krystal stirred, but she wasn't quite awake yet. "Xander.. its to early.." she muttere as she whipped the sleep from her eyes, blushing when she realized it wasn't Xander in her bed, but her son, Marcus. She gave him a light kiss before she went to the table in her room, happy to see Roreck, her butler, had brought them breakfast. "Are you hungry, Iubesc? Breakfast is on the table." She said with a small smile, taking a sip of a very large fine china cup and saucer of tea. She set the tea down before she went into her closet, simply putting on a negligee, feeling kind of cold. She smiled at Marcus, beckoning him over. "If you're cold, I have some lounge pants that would probably fit." She admitted" smiling shyly. It was a pajama set she had meant to give Xander, but he'd died before she could. She decided to hold out telling him about herself for a little while longer. She wanted him to stay.

Marcus woke up, stretching and looking about the room. Something about the negligee made her look just as if not more alluring than her nudity, like she was a cloaked or wrapped present for the man of her dreams. He shivered briefly as she mentioned the cold and beckoned him to her. "Yeah, a little something warmer to wear would be nice. Of course, my favorite way is still cuddling." He gave her a little smooch and sat down at the table, taking his own cup and having a drink. in one night he'd gone from college dorms to breakfast in a castle with a beautiful older woman. "So, I take it by the breakfast offer and everything last night you'd like if I stayed?" His face was showing anticipation, in part wondering a bit what she thought of him.

Krystal grinned and got up, going back into her closet to get a whit box with a simple silver and blue bow on it. The box was smallish, but inside it held some black satin pajamas and a silver dragon brace let with sapphires for eyes, intricately carved. She handed him the box. "Present time!" She said with a grin, hoping he'll like it. The dragon was the symbol of her court, and now that he was again with her, he needed a symbol of that. When asked if she wanted him to say, she nodded. "I would love for you to stay, for as long as you want to." She said with a small smile, pecking him on the lips gently before sitting back down and taking a bite of a blueberry white cnocolate waffle.

As she kissed him and began to eat her own breakfast, Marcus stood up and dressed himself in the satin pajamas she gave him, as well as the dragon bracelet, finding it a surprisingly good fit. He began to dig in, after giving her a good look at it. "Thanks for these. Didn't think you'd have them just lying around. Hope you don't mind me staying here for a while then. This place is way nicer than the dorms in the winter, and you make for much better company." He smiled again, taking another bite of a pancake on his own plate. "So, if I'm going to be your guest, what do you have planned for me or for us?" He sounded a bit excited, like a kid waiting for some mention of an amusement park visit or a present or something.

Back
Top Bottom