Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A changeling's homecoming (Krystal x Omako)

Life in the fae court had become boring and lonely for the queen, so she had decided to go out and try to find her son. In an attempt to strengthen the ties between humans and fae, her son had been sent into the world as a changeling, put with a family who she knew would love and treat him well. Life without him and his father had been hard, but she had done it, for him and for her people. Krystal, the queenput on a pretty blue dress, her glacial blue eyes glittering with hope. "Please let me find him tonight, Xander." She said to the painting of her and her deceased husband on the wall, touching up her makeup before putting her long blue hair into a pretty bubble ponytail hairstyle, deciding she was ready. "Roreck, I'm going out. Tell the guards to glamour themselves." She said, and the man nodded, informing the guards before she popped away to a classy bar, hoping wholeheartedly to find him tonight.

Krystal sat at the bar, and ordered a tequila sunrise. Many men hit on her, but she politely turned then down, sipping her tequila sunrise. She scanned the bar all around, hoping he would show up. She was starting to loose hope when she saw him. She'd know her son anywhere. Krystal played with the wisp of hair that was out of her ponytail, wishing he would come over. She wasn't sure it would be okay to approach him. It was surreal and amazing to see her baby boy all grown up. She wanted to run over and glomp him, screaming she'd found him, but that would be creepy and weird. She didn't want to freak him out, because he was next in line for her throne, and she wanted him to love her, not caring that he was her son.

Life for Marcus had never been the most remarkable, all things considered. He'd grown up in a home with 2 younger brothers and two loving parents, though as he got older, he came to understand he'd been adopted, considering he was the only one in his family with dark hair. Oddly enough, his was almost a dark blue moreso than a black or brown like most. Still, they'd been a good family, and he did care for them, though the knowledge that he'd never known his real parents always seemed to nag him in the back of his mind. Still, he'd become a pretty typical teenager in habit: he tried to be a bit athletic, studied to pass his classes, and drooled over women. Unlike most guys his age, he actually had a bit of a thing for women a bit older than him, MILFs as many would refer to them. While everyone was gossiping in the back of the room about the cheerleaders, his eyes would be watching the attractive teacher's assistant at the front of the room. But that was in the classroom.

Tonight, he'd decided to visit the local bar, having finally turned 21, he could get in without a false ID. As he entered, he scanned about and went to play a couple rounds at the billiards table. A good number of the guys from his college would visit this place anyway to get drunk or have a hoot without destroying their own room. He wasn't too heavy a drinker, though he'd take part buying a round for a pretty woman. And speaking of such, he looked to the other end and noticed a woman sitting alone. He couldn't quite tell with the lighting and having taken in a bit of alcohol, but she looked to be around 28-29 in the face, though with a body 5 or 10 years younger as he looked her over. He decided he'd take a little chance, approaching the bar and having a seat one, a single empty chair between them. "So, what's a beautiful woman like you doing here by herself?" He ordered them each martini before turning back to continue the conversation. She gave off this air that she was looking for someone, maybe a guy, but he couldn't tell what exactly.

Krystal smiled. He had come over. "I'm looking for someone. Its dreadfully lonely where I live, having only myself as company." She admitted, slight blush on her her cheeks. He was even more handsome now that he up close. She played with the tail of her pony, now focused only on him. "This is it. You promised yourself, now go for it Krystal." She thought to herself, taking a sip if the martini, but then ordering some simple apple juice. She forgot. She hated martinis. "I'm Krystal. And you are?" she asked, holding her hand out for a shake. While the pretty fae queen wasn't super up to date with social convention of mortals, she knew the most basic things. She smiled shyly at him, music starting to make her head hurt. As a fae, her hearing and sense of smell were much stronger than humans. "You wanna go back to my place? We can just relax and talk. No pressure." She said with a light inviting smile, taking her last sip of juice.

Marcus chuckled a little at her extension for a handshake. Must be a bit of an old fashioned "take it slow" type of woman. Not that he minded. She was pretty, and he wouldn't mind having a real girlfriend in her as opposed to a single one night stand. So, she was lonely by herself? Must be one of those types who either was waiting a while for Mr. Right, or focused a lot on her career over a love life. Either way, he knew she could use some company. Taking the last sip from his own drink, he enjoyed the music and made some light conversation, though he was the one doing most of the telling, discussing his life at school and a bit about his home life. He didn't know if it was just him, but she seemed at least a bit interested in the matter. Regardless, he tried not to let his surprise and joy show at the invitation to her place. How many guys get invited back to a hot older woman's home after one night at the bar? Not that he was one to complain. "Sure, I'd love to join you back there. It's a bit loud in here anyway." He stood up, paying both their tabs to try and show a little courtesy as they walked out of the bar. He'd walked here, so he unfortunately didn't have a ride. "So, are we walking back, or do you have a car?" He realized suddenly they probably couldn't drive in their current state.

She listened intently as he spoke, wanting to know everything about him. Not only was she curious, but she wanted to make up for the 21 years of lost time between them, not that marcus would know that. She grinned at him and nodded. "It is a bit loud in here. Makes my ears hurt." She admitted, weaving through the crowd with him to the doors and back outside. She took in a deep breath. The silence was much better on her ears. This time it was Krystal's turn to chuckle. "Oh, the limo will be here in a few minutes." She said like it was no big deal, taking her hair down and letting her long blue hair flow. She didn't much like wearing her hair up, but it was tedious to wear down in a place like a bar because of its sheer length, reaching the back of her knees.

Marcus looked towards her, his shock starting when she mentioned a limo and only continuing when he saw her long, dark blue locks. He was always entranced by Godiva type hair, locks long enough to cloak her body without clothing, or envelope a lover's form as hers. There was an odd sensuality to a woman covered but still nude. He shook his head, realizing the time to think about that would be later if at all. "Wait, a limo?" He could only voice his real surprise. She certainly looked beautiful enough to come from the upper crust, but it did peak his curiosity why someone like her would be looking for companionship in a city bar, even one of the classier ones like this. Regardless, he wouldn't object to being in classy company on top of attractive company. He decided to revert to conversation to shake his shock off. "If I might be bold enough to pry, what brings you to this bar looking for someone? Someone like you could be canvassing guys at a country club or something if you wanted." Marcus couldn't tell why, but something about this woman made him feel comfortable, like he could tell her anything.

Krystal chuckled again. " yup, a limo. I come from old money" she admitted, blushing just slightly. He wouldn't know just how old her money was, nor that she was not even human. She smiled at him, playing with her hair as she waited for the limo to arrive. She hadn't noticed his stare of awe about her hair though, to wrapped up in her own devices. A slight wind went past them, and Krystal's blew hair flowed with it, moving back into place only after the wind was fully gone. She wrinkled her nose. "I don't like people at country clubs. They're all snooty entitled people who think they're above everything. I prefers to talk to someone who is more down to earth." She admitted with a small smile, hopping into the limo when it came, leaving the door open for him. She looked at him with her big glacial eyes. "Are you coming, Marcus?" She asked, hand on the door handle.

As she hopped into the car, Marcus did as well, having a seat beside her as they closed the door and driver began the trip back to her abode. As they drove, he noticed her face looked younger, yet still motherly somehow in this lighting. "Well, I'm glad you think I'm down to Earth enough." he scooted a bit closer, nervously, putting an arm of her shoulder. "So, anything planned when we get back to your home? A little conversation and drink I guess?" He wasn't sure when or even if they'd do anything in the bedroom, but he wasn't sure how to broach the topic. He wasn't even sure she'd quite be fine with his style in bed, or how she'd react if he told her exactly what he enjoyed there. Regardless, the driver pulled into the way of her home soon enough, so his questions would probably be answered soon enough.

Krystal smiled at him. "Well, I'm glad that you like me enough to come with me." She said softly, her face showing a small amount of meekness. The pretty fae woman wasn't ever meek, but now that she was with her son? she was extremely meek. it was a 360 she hadn't realizedshe was capable of since her husband had died. she had always been the strong one, the one that her court turned to in hard times. now, sne was a ball of nerves. "well, i was thinking about talking a bit, maybe some cuddling if you're up for it, watch a movie in the home theatre, maybe drink a bit. get to know each other" she said, smiling meekly. They arrived at her castle pretty quickly, and she grinned. "Welcome to my humble abode." She said kind of ironically, chuckling. She was making fun of how much money she has, trying to make him feel comfortable.

"Well, I expected the house to be big. Just not quite this big." He returned her joking tone, though his surprise wasn't exactly disguised well either. He got out of the car, following her inside as one of the housekeeping staff greeted them. Taking his coat off, he removed his shoes as well. He was torn between wanting to walk around, and a little fear of getting lost in this place if he left alone. "So, uh, nice home you've got here. I believe you mentioned cuddling somewhere?" He smiled, looking to her face as he smiled, not believing what was coming out of this little meeting at the bar.

Krystal smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, its nice. Been in my family a long time. They built it." She said bending the truth a little. While it was true her family had built it, it had been her who did all the leg work. This castle was like her baby. When they arrived, Krystal slipped out of her heels. The maid handed her a clear wine glass with a a print of blue moons and stars, inside it held a golden liquid that looked like sunlight. The maid smiled. "Would you like a glass of wine, prince?" She asked, holding out a tray to him which now had a single glass, matching the one Krystal sipped from. She smiled at him as she sipped, nodding at him to take the other glass. She was sure she would like the special wine she had gotten from her friends of the summer court. "Yes, if you'll just follow me, we'll go to the library. There's nice couches there, and a roaring fire. Good for cuddling." She said with a smile, taking his hand and leading to her library.

Marcus smiled, assuming the maid's little term was some joke shared with her employer because she knew why he was here. Regardless, he took the glass, tasting the contents and finding it a very odd drink. It tasted like a sweet nectar, going down easy despite the alcohol they'd been consuming all night already. He followed behind her to the library, marveling at how soft her hands were and noticing she looked younger under the light now. Certainly still refined and mature, but more in how she carried herself than physically. They entered the large room, a few couches indeed surrounding the fire place as tall book shelves stood along the sides. Smiling he walked to the fire place, stoking it and getting a nice little flare going, then having a seat on the couch and inviting Krystal to join him. As she came over, he decided he should get into the what was on his mind quickly.

"You know Krystal, it's weird. We only just met tonight, and I already feel like I've known you for a while. Even knowing what's probably going to happen soon, there's some other feeling about you I can't shake. I just feel close to you, like you're the mother I never quite had." If he only knew the irony of his words. There was an odd sense of distance he felt from his adoptive family since accepting that he wasn't biologically a part.

Krystal watched as he stoked the fire, smiling and closing the door behind them. The pretty fae queen was always cold it sseemed, and it irked her to no end. That was why she had chose Texas to settle down in, since it was rarely below 50, and while that was cold for her, it wasn't cold compared to how she'd lived when she was younger in connecticut. hot and humid in the summer, and cold as a witches tit in the winter. She silvered simply thinking about it. When he invited her over, she gladly obliged, curling up next to him, stockinged feet up on the couch, as she leaned into him, sighing happily. This was beyond comforting. She hadn't known she'd ever feel such comfort again.

Krystal smiled at him, in taking a small breath as she took a look at the painting over the fireplace, which was of her and her deceased husband Xander. "Give me strength, Xan. I found him." She thought to herself, cuddling up to Marcus closer before she spoke. "I feel the same way. I've been so loony for what seems like such a long time, that just you being here is a comfort." She admitted softly, playing with his hair absentmindedly. While she liked the idea of having sex with him, right now she really just wanted to be held.

Feeling her lean into his body, he stroked her arm as she leaned into him, admiring the way her legs looked in those stockings. He pulled her into his lap, holding her close and rubbing down her back now. "Well, glad I'm what you're looking for, because if you haven't had a guy, it wasn't for lack of options." He complimented her looks as he leaned in and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. "I can give you the comfort you need after so long. I'll be your young stud, and you'll be my hot little mama." Though alluding to later, Marcus made no move to push her forward, just enjoying the feel of her soft skin and body against him in a cuddle, while looking at how her long hair sprawled around her back.

Krystal rested her head on his shoulder once he pulled her into her lap. She sighed happily in his arms, enjoying the feel of him rubbing her back. She blushed a little. "Thank you, Marcus. You really are just like what I'd always dreamed for." She said softly, though there was a cryptic edge to her words. She smiled at the kiss to her cheek, and kissed his in return. She was so relaxed there in his arms, content to simply sit by the fire awhile and cuddle with him. "Yes, I believe you can Marcus." She said, not making a deal out of the "mommy" comment. If only he knew how ironic his words actually were.

Marcus wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him as if both seeking to find and to provide comfort to her as they sat together. He just felt... safe around her, especially with her comment that he was what she'd "always dreamed for," assuming it meant what she sought in a guy. He felt a need to please her, rubbing her shoulders as he waited for her okay to go ahead with anything much more. His hands trailed down her back, occasionally moving along her sides such that his fingertips grazed her breasts, but he made no move to actually go ahead until he got some kind of sign.

Krystal sighed happily as her back was rubbed. He was such a gentleman, just like his father had been. She smiled happily. "this is really nice. i havent felt this good in what seems like centuries." she admitted, eyes closing as she relaxed into him, singing softly. The melody was haunting, yet beautiful, and it was all about she and his father, not that he would know that. She felt so utterly comfortable with him, she almost fell asleep. Krystal hadn't realized how tired she really was, since for the past few days, she had been scoping out bars for him. She had wanted to find him so badly, and now she was in his arms, and she could kiss him if she liked. she wasn't ready to do that yet, because while she wanted to have sex with him, for now she was content to just lay there with him comfortably and cuddle.

Centuries? She must've been lonely longer than he thought, even if that was obviously hyperbole. Rubbing her back a bit more, he pulled a blanket to keep them warm and together, just caressing and enjoying the closeness to her. He continued to touch and rub along her soft skin, simply wanting to be closer to Krystal, to comfort her after all that loneliness. Finally, several minutes later, he worked up a little nerve and leaned down, planting a short, nervous kiss on her cheek, both a sign of affection and a more apparent way to ask if she wanted to go forward. He did nothing to advance yet, not wanting to disappoint her. It was odd, he'd never been so concerned with what anyone thought of his actions, not even his adoptive parents or siblings, before or after learning the truth. What about this woman was so entrancing that he wanted to be close to her, to please her, earn her approval?

Krystal smiled as he rubbed her back, A happy sigh escaping her lips. Normally a fae did not ache in the way a human did, but If their heart, their soulmate, was ripped from them, it could very well cause them such pain. She leaned into him, Grinnig as he kissed her cheek. She kissed his in return. "Marcus, do you believe in fae?" She asked, simply curious, though there was a reasoning behind it. She needed to know to see if he would believe her when she told him the truth, likely after they had sex. Dark fae were impossible nymphomaniacs, and she had been without sex for over 20 years.

"Fae?" The question was curious, but hey, this wasn't the most normal night of his life. "For some reason, they were always a fairy tale I read about a lot when I was young. My family tried to convince me they weren't real as I got older, and I can see where they come from. But everyone has that one thing from their childhood they never let go of; for me, I always kinda clung to this thought that maybe Fae were real, even if I never met them." Something else crossed his mind. "Since you mention them, do you think the Fae can grant wishes?" If the Fae were somehow real, he had a wish that would be about as likely to come true.

Krystal stroked his hair softly, and she smiled. The fact he believed was indeed a good sign. She cuddled close to him. "Well, I think that that's fine. We all have things we like to believe." She said, still playing with his hair. It was soothing to be with him, his scent familiar. He wore the same Cologne his father had when he was alive. she looked at him. "Wishes? i think that some do. it just depends on which court you ask. Never ask the seelie court though. They only pretend to be good. They are crueler than the like people to think. May I ask, what is your wish?" she said, and she would try to grant it if she could, but she had to know what it was first.

"I guess if they could, I'd wish to find my real mother. I've kinda figured for a while I was adopted, and I love my adoptive family a lot, but sometimes, I kinda wonder what it'd be like to meet her at least. So much I'd want to ask her. What her life's like, who she is... why did she give me up?" His face looked a bit solemn as he recounted that last question, shaking it off and trying to look content again. "Sorry, didn't mean to ruin the mood. It's about you and me right now." He pulled her in for more cuddling, though there was a little something in his grip, like a young child clinging to a stuffed animal or a parent's leg.

Krystal listened to him, hiding her face slightly. "I think that they could manage that. I would ask the dark court myself. I've heard stories that their queen is a kind and beautiful yet lonely ruler. Its said her mate was killed in the last large fae war." She said, snuggling into him as he pulled her close. She kissed his lips softly, trying to make him feel better. She wished she hadn't given him away all those years ago, but she couldn't just disregaurd her deseased husband's last wish. She looked at him, but she couldn't tell him the truth yet. It was to painful.

"I find it a little hard to believe anyone could be more beautiful than you." He smiled, looking at her with a sense of enchantment. Nervously, he let one of his hands on her side trail to her soft tummy, lightly and lovingly caressing the woman in his arms. His hand rubbed up and down, as if seeking permission for them to proceed to something more intimate. Looking into her eyes, he both saw someone who could fill that nagging feeling he'd had since learning of his adoption, and he also saw a woman who didn't just need a good night, she needed some man to comfort her in her loneliness.

Krystal looked at him, blushing. "Thank you, that's very sweet, Marcus." She whispered softly, smiling as he rubbed her stomach. It was cute to see him do such a thing. She gave him a light kiss, grinning. "You need a crown." She admitted, looking much like a little child. Krystal liked spoiling people, particularly him. She picked up two swords, each a katana, then set them down over on her desk she had no need for them at the moment. she picked up an intricately designed box. She brought it over carefully, opening it and placing the golden crown on his head. He looked so much like his father. She grinned at him again. "Now you look like a proper prince. Worth to see a fae queen and appeal to her good nature" she said, kissing him square on the lips. This time she smirked, stroking his cheek. "Would you like to have sex? I like you" she but asked and admitted, her normally calm and collected exterior forgotten in luie of her tryly hyper, energetic and comfident personality.

Back
Top Bottom