Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uh Oh !!! Life through your shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellstorm

Planetoid
I would like to discuss a rp idea.

My character , a male character, is a bit type of rash. He is self centred and rude person. He is a kind of dominating man. He want things to his way. Even for other people, he is considered the tough guy and are usually scared. They think twice before messing with that person. And then your character comes in , she is quite a bubbly girl who is not at all happy with her boyfriend's (my character) way of handling things. She is kind of submissive girl and doesn't talk back to him . She prefers to stay quiet and let that happen since she loves him too much. But she wants to teach him a lesson to learn to respect girls.
Her father get to know about this. He tried to make her daughter leave that guy. But all goes in vain. Then one day, he realized he can teach a lesson to the guy. He builds a gender swotch though accidentally built.He performs the experiment on him and daughter. And it works. The guy is now cursed with her girlfriend's body while on the other hand, the girl thinks it would be a nice opportunity to teach him a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom