Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M4F/T] Halloween fantasy Femdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasyman

Meteorite
Inspired by a few other ideas I've seen on here I came up with a few kinky halloween ideas.

1- I am kidnapped, dominated and corrupted by a witch whom I grow more fond of over time. I am used by her as part of an ancient ritual to give herself supernatural powers.

2- I attempt to summon a demoness, but my binding spell goes wrong and I end up as her pet, this demoness could be female, trans or futa.

3- I'm kidnapped by a vampire who explains that vampires have never fed on blood, but they instead need sexual energy to sustain themselves. I am to be kept by her, either individually or as part of a harem in order to feed her with my sexual energy, through arousal, orgasm and my cum.

4- A less horror themed idea, but still fantasy based. I wander the woods alone and accidentally wind up in a city of elves. Humans are rare among there people and their men rarely engage in sex, I am quickly sold to a kind, rich elven lady who keeps me in a state of luxury for as long as I please her as her pet.

I hope these ideas interest, message me if you'd like to discuss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom