Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New roommate (Lounger x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Marina smiled softly. "You're doing fine Quinn. No need to worry. Just try and relax. I'm gonna flip on some music. Any particular genre you want?" She asked, covering him with the sheet. It was a bit chilly in this particular room today. She'd have to remember to turn down the air conditioner a little. She turned on Pandora, opting to put it on a shuffle, so it would play a little of everything. she would change it if he asked. "Alright, now that we're settled, I'm just going to undrape you and start working on your back. Okay, Quinn?" She said with a light smile, looking at him kindly.

"Oh, any music is fine really" All truth be told, Quinn wasn't much of a music fan, so he wouldn't be able to pick a genre anyway. Fortunately what she put on didn't annoy him at all, though it didn't really do all that much to relax him either. Then again no matter what she had put on it likely wouldn't have had any real effect on how relaxed he was. "Ok....I'm ready" He glanced up at her and returned the smile, then slowly relaxed back into the table. He did shiver slightly as she pulled the sheet away to expose his back, not just from the cold, but he did his best not to tense up.

Marina smiled lightly. "Don't worry, its gonna be fine." she said in a soft tone, picking up on the other's anxieties. She didn't like her charges to be nervous. After pulling the sheet down, she officiantly tucked it so that he would not feel selfconcious, then went to work rubbing his back. "now, tell me if you want it harder pressure or lighter." she explained softly, stroking his back with on hand over the other, working out the tenseness in his shoulderblades. she wanted him to feel as confortable and as relaxed as possible, but she knew the man was very nervous, wether he expressed it or not. She wished there was something she could do to make him more comfortable, considering the man he'd come in with was the owner of the hotel.

JJ sighed happily as his back was rubbed. the crick was slowly but surely going away. "You really shouldn't sleep on your back, sir. its what's causing these cricks." celeste told him sagely, smiling as she rubbed, JJ closing his eyes and singing along to the black veil brides song playing. JJ may want to cut the cord between he and his mother, but he admitted, she had great taste in music. Krystal was known for her ecclectic music taste, listening to anything and everything, but lately, she'd had a taste for hard rock. JJ sighed happily again, lost in his thoughts. He was thinking about his dad, wishing for his mother's sake he was still alive, not knowing he truly was, but was under someone elses's control.

The tone of her voice was soothing at least, helping Quinn to relax a little more. When she first touched him he tensed up a little more for a few moments, but as the rubbing began Quinn started to find that whether he wanted to or not his body was gradually beginning to relax. Little by little, his muscles relaxed and the boy began to feel less and less tense. It helped that he kept telling himself he had wanted to be here, that he could leave at any time. After all, it was true. Besides, people paid good money for this right? And even though it wasn't much, he was still paying towards this with his rent...so he might as well enjoy it...right?
Eventually the boy let out a soft relaxed sigh, his body finally seeming to relax completely beneath Marina's hands. "Thank you...." His voice didn't sound as tense or nervous as it had before, though there was still just a slight undertone there. That was hardly surprising though, it just seemed to be how Quinn was naturally around new people. Part of the whole reason he had come to college away from home was to do something about that. He didn't want to be so shy anymore, so he figured that thrusting himself into a situation where he would have no choice but to talk to new people would help. So far at least, it seemed to be working.

Marina only rubbed his back for the whole hour of the massage, not wanting to make the boy uncomfortable. As the massage went on, it seemed as though he was relaxing more, and that make her smile. She had simply wanted to make him feel better, both from the knots in his back, and the fact that he seemed so tense he fist came in. "Your welcome." She said softly after she heard the thank you, smiling lightly as she kneaded his back, taking in a breath. She picked up on the still slight nervousness, but chalked it up to simply being residue since this was his first massage. She didin't know that he was normally this way with new people, only having known him a few hours.

Quinn was finally getting completely relaxed by the end of the massage, a soft smile on his face when it was over. "That was..,really nice. Thank you" He looked up to Marina and gave her a gentle smile, then once he was alone again he was able to stand up and go to get his clothes back on, taking his time. He had never felt quite this relaxed before...he really was going to have to make use of this now and again, that was for sure.
Once he was ready he moved to head out of the room in order to meet back up with JJ, visibly more relaxed than he had been before, a small but happy smile on his face.

Marina smiled back at him. "It was my pleasure, Quinn." She said softly, smile widening into a grin before she left so he could get dressed. She liked that boy a lot. She could see he was gonna be a good roommate for JJ. When Quin came out, JJ was already in the waiting room, reading the latest issue of MAD magazine. This month it was a spoof on Frozen. He smiled brightly when he saw Quinn come out. "Well, someone looks like they had a good massage." He said, chuckling a little. He grinned at Quinn. "Would you like to see the mall now?" JJ asked, putting down the MAD magazine he had been reading and set it on the table next to him.

Quinn was still smiling as he emerged and spotted JJ waiting for him, rubbing the back of his head as his smile turned into a slight grin. "Heh, well yeah it was really good actually. Next time will probably be even better since I wont be quite so tense before it starts....I was just so nervous y'know, being all....naked...and having someone rubbing me like that. I'm really not used to anything remotely like that..." Quinn trailed off, blushing slightly in embarrassment and quickly looking away. "Ah, the mall, sure. That sounds good" Quinn quickly nodded, thankful for the change of subject away from him being naked and getting rubbed. Besides, it would do him some good to see the mall and start to learn where some of the stores were. Not that he expected to be doing a great deal of shopping, he suspected the stores in a mall in a place like this would all be pretty expensive after all.

JJ chuckled. "Yeah, they don't call Marina the miracle worker for nothing!" He said with a grin, looking at his new friend. Quinn would be surprised at most of the stores in the mall were fairly inexpensive, aside from the few like Louis vuitonn and YSL. JJ liked to keep things simple. He owned each store as a franchise in the mall, so, he didn't particularly care about the prices. He himself frequented Hot topic, because he loved giving his mom stupid sailor moon trinkets, and he was a fan of their colognes, particularly the winter soldier Cologne. For some reason, that particular scent was calming to him, as was the captain america scent, called "patriot" it reminded him of home, and of his uncle, who was very much like captain america. "I'll show you the mall. Its just one floor down from here. The floor in the middle is a kinky stuff shop. Mom put it in. It an inside joke between her and my ex Tony." He admitted, sighing as he thought of the billionaire.

"Uhhh....Kinky stuff shop?" Quinn blinked, then sweatdropped and blushed, glancing away. Well, it wasn't all that surprising, stores like that weren't exactly secretly tucked away in back alleys anymore, at least not in the big city anyway. "Then maybe after the mall, we can head back upstairs? I'd kinda like to get some sleep soon....it's been a really long day" The boy couldn't help just a slight yawn as they headed down in the elevator. He'd been hunting for somewhere to live the entire day after all, running from one end of the city to the other. He couldn't afford to waste his money on taxis either, he'd had to either walk, run or get the cheapest bus he could.
"Whoa...." When the doors of the elevator opened into the mall, Quinn stepped out and blinked. "It's huge...the mall back in my hometown is nowhere near this big" He stepped out and looked around, leaning against the barrier to look over the mall. Even though it was late, it was still busy, people busy shopping, not a single store empty. "And...you seriously own all of this? I can't even imagine that much money..."

When JJ and Quinn got back to the penthouse, he showed him to his rroom. It had a big fluffy bed with a dragon comforter, bookshelves on either side, a large walk in closet, flatscreen TV, with surround sound and a Wii, ps4, and Xbox and also an apple deck top on the desk in the corner. "Decorated this room myself, hope you like it. Our floor has free WiFi, and all the things here will already have the hook up, so no worries. If you wanna use your person laptop? The password is "Bucky" my mom set up the WiFi." He explained with a small chuckle, before he left Quinn to his own devises. He sure hoped he liked the room.

Later that night, JJ awoke from a dream, and noticed he had breasts, his hair was long and blue, and he was no longer a guy. He sighed, but then he smirked. This was the perfect opportunity to try and seduce Quinn. He quickly changed out of his criminal minds pajamas, and into a sexy blue nighty that was long and slinky and had a matching transparent bathrobe. He tiptoed to Quinn's room, opening the door slowly. He sat on the bed, blushing. "I can't sleep. Will you keep me company?" He asked, voice now sounding more like Loretta Lynn than Sebastian Stan.

When they got back, Quinn had been amazed at seeing his room. How could all of the stuff in here be his to use? Every second this place just got better and better, and Quinn became more and more convinced that he was going to wake up from a dream. Still, as much as he wanted to let this dream last forever, he could feel how tired he was, he needed sleep after such an exhausting day. Besides, that massage had relaxed him beyond the point of no return.

As he slept, Quinn was having some very strange and very confusing dreams, occasionally moving around in his sleep. Eventually, he was awoken by a voice, opening his eyes and looking up to see.....a woman? He blinked in confusion for a moment, taking a second for the girl to come into focus and process what she had said. Wait a second, she kind of looked like JJ....the features were more feminine but....definitely there was a resemblance. Maybe this was a dream? It would explain a few things. Quinn had been having some rather confusing dreams involving JJ....and beneath the blankets Quinn could already feel his pants had grown tight from something throbbing between his legs. Yes....this had to be a dream....and if it was a dream....no reason not to go along with it...right? "Ah...s-sure..." Quinn managed a soft grin, even in his dreams he was still somewhat shy and nervous, especially when the dream seemed so vivid, so real. "You um....here" He shuffled over to make room beside himself on the bed.

Jamie grinned at him. Now that he was in female form, his gancanaugh power only increased. He hoped he wouldn't have to bad an affect on quinn. The madness could be very fical in who it decided to take. See, being a fae of royal dark court blood, but not on the throne yet, made him addicting to humans, or gancanaugh. "You can just call me Jamie." The woman said softly, pecking his lips and smirking as she straddled him. He would have a lot of fun with this. He kissed him again. "You're so cute, Quinn. Wanna have some fun?" He asked, smirking toothily as he nibbled his neck. Quinn wouldn't know it was really JJ.

Jamie? Ok, Quinn was definitely having some confusing dreams about JJ now....still, that was no reason not to just go with it. Quinn swallowed nervously as she moved to straddle him, shivering as he felt her ontop of him now, gasping as she leaned in to kiss him. "A-ah....f-fun...?" Quinn stared up at her wide eyed, even in his dreams he was still adorable. It was almost impossible to imagine how he might be if he knew this wasn't actually a dream. "I um...s-sure, I'd love to....have some fun" His voice quivered and broke up as she started to nibble at his neck, his breathing becoming panting, his head tilting to the side as it made more room for her, exposing more of his neck to be nibbled. He'd never felt anything like this before....god it felt food.
Between his legs, Quinn could feel his underwear tightening, and with where she was sat Jamie would be able to feel something prodding into her very soon too...

Jamie smirksmirked at him. "Yes, Quinn. Fun." She said, giving him a sensual kiss before She returned to nipping at his neck. When he started to move, She smirked even more to herself. "Looks like he likes it." She thought before kicking it up a notch by unbuttoning his shirt and running her hands down his body. Jamie stopped just at his waistband, smirking a bit at him and giving him another sensual kiss before She went back to nibbling his neck and put her free hand down his pants. She started to rub his cock slowly, wanting to savor the feel,e but after awhile, She sped up, giving him a sensual kiss. "Mm, Quinn, you're so cute. Can I keep you?" She asked, even though Quinn wouldn't know the reasoning behind what she'd just asked, nor that She was really just JJ in female form.

Oh the kisses....Quinn's first ever, and they tasted divine, like the greatest meal he could ever have imagined eating. Everytime her lips left his he was licking at them to savour her taste....oh how his dreams came up with something this amazing he didn't know, but right now he didn't care. He shivered as slowly his clothing began to be removed, then yelped as his pants were tugged out of the way, his throbbing erection freed to the cool night air of the bedroom. As soon as Jamie touched it he shivered and cried out, so sensitive there and having had no experience of anyone else ever touching him like this. "O-ooooh...." His hips pushed up into her hand, his cock already pulsing and throbbing beneath her fingertips. Even if she kept up that light stimulation he wasn't going to last very long. "Y-yes...oh yes....please....you can.."

Back
Top Bottom