Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New roommate (Lounger x Krystal_Atems_Girl)

Lounger

Star
Quinn had gotten desperate by this point. He had taken so long to choose which college he had wanted to go to and register himself that by the time he did the accommodation was all but gone. Every dorm on campus was completely full and already had a waiting list. Beyond that all of the student houses near the campus were also taken. It seemed nobody was looking for a roommate now and Quinn was faced with the very real possibility of having to look outside of town and face a rather lengthy trip to class every day. Fortunately though, as he was sat in a little café with his suitcase, looking through one final newspaper, he spotted an ad. It was someone advertising very cheap rates for a roommate. What didn't make sense about it though was that the address given was for something that was clearly a penthouse in the expensive part of town. It had to be a practical joke right? Some college prank for the beginning of the semester, someone taking out an ad for a place that wasn't theirs just to get people to go and pester some unassuming person, probably an old man who had annoyed someone. Still, Quinn was desperate, desperate enough that he would risk this being a prank.

Within half an hour, Quinn found himself walking into the very expensive looking building, even the lobby was like something out of a fantasy book castle that a King or Queen might have. If this was the entrance lobby, what was the penthouse going to be like? More and more Quinn got the feeling he was wasting his time, but he had come this far so he had to try right? He made his way to the elevator, stepping inside with his suitcase and pressing the button for the penthouse floor. This was probably the most ominous of elevator rides he had ever taken, different scenarios running through his mind of being chased away by some angry old man or woman, or some uppity businessman calling the police and him ending up spending a night in the cells for trespassing or harassment.
Finally though he was at the top floor, the elevator doors opening into a corridor that led to a very large set of double doors. With a deep breath Quinn moved for the door, reaching out to press the doorbell before taking a small step back, holding his suitcase in one hand and the newspaper ad in the other.

James "JJ" Barnes sat on his couch sighing. "Nobody gonna answer that ad, are they? As much as I love my mommy, I'm sick of living with her. I need a boyfriend and a roommate..." the young blue haired man said mostly to himself, until there was a ring at the doorbell. He looked up hopefully, blue grey eyes trained on the dragon scrolled double doors. He knew that his mother, krystal, never used the door. she just simply appeared where she pleased, much like the cheshire cat. JJ hadn't ordered roomservice, so he knew it wasn't that either. "oh rah.. i hope someone finally answered." he said, moving to open the door.

JJ grinned as he opened the door. "Hello, I'm James Barnes Jr. I assume you're here about the add I put out?" he asked, putting his hand out for a shake. By looking at the man, you wouldn't guess that he had actually just turned 75. He grinned again at the man, taking his suitcase. "So, I bet you'd like to see the space, huh? My mom decorated it. Its split into 3 parts. The lower level is communal space, with things like a TV room, game room, kitchen, some sparenbedroooms for friends, that kind of thing. The right side level is mine, but if you need something, don't hesitate to ask. The left side will be yours, that is, If you want you want it. I can tell you're good people, and we'll be fast friends." JJ said with a grin, stretching a bit, and as he does, he shows the other man his rock hard toned 8 pack. Just like his fathers.

For a moment after he rang the bell Quinn had considered running back to the elevator, but he heard the doors closing behind him with a ding and the elevator moving back downstairs. He took a slight step back anyway though, then gasped when the door suddenly opened, placing a hand over his heart for a moment. The man that had answered the door.....it wasn't at all what he had expected. This guy couldn't have been much older than him, was this another student? But why was he living in a penthouse like this? "You...put out the ad?" The look of confusion on Quinn's place was evident for JJ to see. Still, he absent mindedly reached out to shake the other males hand before his suitcase was suddenly taken and he was ushered inside. "Ah...um..."

Quinn blinked as he was given a quick explanation of the place, then assured he was a good person and that the two of them would be friends. This was all so fast....but...he really did need a place to live, and it seemed that he would be able to live in this huge penthouse for less than the cost of a student dormitory. It all seemed just too good to be true, Quinn was just waiting for some kind of catch. But even if there was a catch, what choice did he have? If nothing else he needed somewhere for tonight, it was getting late after all, and a hotel would be so expensive. "Well I...um...my name's Quinn. It's nice to meet you James" He blinked again in confusion, slowly looking around. This wasn't an apartment, it was like a large house. Hell, his parents house was probably smaller than this place. He glanced down as James stretched....was that....wow....those were what you called muscles, something like that the guy must've practically lived at the gym...then again it was entirely possible there was a gym in the apartment that he was yet to see.
"Thank you very much....this place seems very nice. I um...I suppose...nice to meet you roommate?" He smiled brightly, trying not to look quite as nervous as he still felt.

JJ grinned at him. "Of course I did. Its dreadfully lonely in this place even if you own the hotel. also, I was tired of living with my mother. As much as i love her, she tends to smother me. I'm an only child. Dad died before I was born." JJ said with a chuckle and a sort of sad smile, , ushering the other man inside the huge penthouse. JJ shook the others hand before he set the suitcase down by the couch, clapping his hands together dramatically.

JJ grinned again. "Its good to meet you Quinn. No need to call me james. Just call me JJ. Like my dad, Bucky Barnes, I prefer my nickname." he said with a smile, going to the fridge to get a cold bottle of iced tea. He came back in, handing quinn a bottle of coke, unsure what he would like, taking a sip of his tea before stretching again. He had an aweful crick in his back that he just couldn't get out. He grinned. "Well, thank's alot quinn. You think this is big, you should see my mom's castle. its good to meet you too, roomate." he said with a grin, still stretching, trying to get that crick out of his back.

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear about your dad.." Quinn smiled sadly himself as well, glancing around the apartment one more time before watching JJ head for, well, somewhere, then return with some drinks. Ok, the kitchen was in that direction, he'd need to remember that. Ontop of that he'd need to go shopping to get some things as well, he couldn't exactly just take all of JJ's things. "Ah, got it, JJ" He nodded slowly and reached out to take the coke, opening it up and taking a small sip. "Ahh, that's better, I've been thirsty for a while now, thank you very much"
Quinn grinned, then blinked as JJ mentioned his mom's "Castle? Your mom has a castle? Do you mean...are you talking about an actual castle? As in a literal castle?" Just how rich was this guy? No wonder he could afford a penthouse like this! He glanced over as JJ seemed to stretch and squirm, leaning back a little. "Ah, is something wrong with your back? Is there anything I can do to help?"

JJ smiled at him. "Thanks. But its okay. It was a long time ago." He said, grinning now because quinn wouldn't know just how long, and at his new friends next comment. He continued to grin as Quinn took the coke, happy to not be alone anymore. He hated being alone, as it reminded him of when he was 19 and was left in an alley after being raped in 1963. "I knew I was thirsty, so I thought maybe you were too." JJ admitted, taking another sip of his tea. He chuckled. "Yeah, a real castle. She has several, but her favorite is her Romanian castle. My mom's a real big Dracula geek." He said, not letting on his extreme amusement at his roommate. To him it was no big deal. He had grown up in a castle, though It wasn't in this realm. It was in the fae lands. That's what JJ and his mother are. Fae. Dark court fae to be exact, but not fully. They were also half moonian. When his mother was little, she lived on the moon. He hadn't been there in awhile. Perhaps he'd take Quinn at some point. Provided he didn't leave when he found out the truth of him. He grinned. "Thanks for asking, but no. I'll just go down the spa and get a massage. Oh! I forgot to tell you! Any and all services of the hotel are free to you. So, feel free to go relax at the spa or whatever you want, Quinn." He explained, stretching again. The stretch did help with the pain.

"....Several castles...?" Quinn blinked, just staring at JJ for a few moments. Was he being serious? His mother owned not just one castle, but several? That wasn't just rich, that was unimaginably rich! He couldn't quite hide the look of shock on his face, taking a few moments to get over it and quickly take another sip of his soda in order to hide the shocked expression. No wonder the guy could ask for next to nothing in terms of rent payments, even at full price he likely wouldn't notice the money with everything else he had available to him. "Hm? Spa...? I can...use a spa? For free? Whenever I want?" Quinn blinked again. He'd never been to a spa before, but it did sound nice. "Ah, well....you look like you could use it now if you're back is hurting you...maybe we should go now? I mean it'll be good for your back, and for me to learn where it is"

JJ nodded. "Yup. Several. She owns one in Romania, where she spends most of the summer, and she has one in France as well. She restored it after it was destroyed during the crusades. She also has a smaller one in Connecticut, but she uses that mostly for tours." He explained, chuckling a little. He found it so cute and amusing how he was so shocked. For JJ, this was nothing special. It was just who he and his mother were. She was now over 2,000 years old, and was on vacation with his uncle Steve. JJ nodded again. "Of course. Its all inclusive." He admitted with a shrug, like it was no big deal before he finished off his bottle of tea and threw it in the recyclables. JJ was ever conscious of the envioment. He ran a hand through his longish mop of blue hair, nodding at the other. "Sure. Its just down a few floors, and the floor below that is the mall. Anything you might want or need is there." he added, grinning once again as he changed his shirt, coming back in a tank top with iron man on it.

Quinn just sat and tried to absorb that little bit of information...so many castles...and JJ acted like it was nothing, like it was perfectly normal. And yet someone who had clearly been raised in the lap of luxury, with more money than anyone could spend in a lifetime, was happy to live with someone like....him. Just a regular kid from a regular town from a regular family, going to a regular college. "Well um...still...wow....those castles must still be amazing. He finished his soda, then went to put it into the recyclables as well, looking over at JJ. "A mall too...? Just how big is this place?" What Quinn had thought was maybe several buildings, he was beginning to think was all just part of the same giant complex. "Whoa...amazing..." Quinn couldn't get over this...he was expecting to wake up in the middle of an alleyway any second, that this was all just some amazing dream and he was actually spending the night on the street. He wondered how expensive the mall in the building would be...he didn't have a part time job after all, and whilst his parents were giving him as much money as they could after paying his tuition for college, after paying even the small rent that JJ had put in the ad, he didn't have a great deal left for food. Definitely going to be a lot of instant noodles in his future until he could find a part time job.
"Ah" He looked up as JJ came back. "Thank you again JJ....for all of this. I still can't believe it...I almost didn't come here, thinking this was some kind of prank. But I was so desperate for a place to live while I attend college that I took a chance...and I'm glad it was worth it" Of course it still remained to be seen whether it was truly worth it, he still didn't know exactly what JJ was like after all, but he certainly seemed friendly enough so far. And the more they spoke, the better Quinn felt about all this. He just got a good feeling around JJ, even though he couldn't explain it.

JJ chuckled. "This is a lot for you, huh? Well, don't sweat it. You'll get used to it. Oh, and don't be afraid when a woman that looks around 30 appears. That's just my mommy. She had me fairly young. Yeah, they are. I'll take you sometime." JJ said with a grin, fanning his face softly. Sometimes he got so hot he couldn't stand it. He saw Quinn put his bottle in the recycles, and smiled again. He like this guy already. He wasn't sure why, but he felt so at ease with Quinn. That was a good sign. "Yeah, its a pretty big mall too, actually. As far as how big the hotel is? Its about 500,000 square feet wide and horizontally and across." JJ mused, remembering when his mother was building this castle like building. He never thought he'd actually live in it. He nodded at Quinn's next comment, having been pretty amazed by it when his mother had built it only a few short years ago. She said she had built it for bucky, cause he always wanted to be a big wig.

JJ griined at him. "You're welcome Quinn. But in reality; you're actually helping me. I hate being alone, but I think 25 is a little old to still be living with my mother." He said with a chuckle, taking a sip of yet another tea. JJ was as bad as his mother with ice ad tea. If you saw them without it, it was odd. Some how JJ knew this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship, and with any luck, and if the other was gay, maybe something more.

"Oh yeah....definitely a lot to take in...." Quinn nodded slightly, then blinked. A woman who looked around 30? And that was his mother? Not only must she have seriously had him early, but she must have looked younger than she actually was. "Huh? Take me some time? Ah...I...well I mean that would be pretty awesome, but I couldn't afford a vacation like that" He shook his head. "I'm just more than happy to be living somewhere like this" Quinn grinned softly, then blinked as he watched JJ sipping on another Ice tea. When had he gone to get that? He hadn't even noticed the older male pick it up. Then again he kept getting so distracted by how amazing this whole place was he probably just missed it.

"I'm helping you? Ah...well...happy to help I guess" He smiled brightly. At least that kind of explained why the rent for such a place was so cheap. JJ hadn't been looking for the rent money, just someone to live with. "I can totally understand not wanting to feel lonely. I've always lived with my parents, my biggest worry about coming to college was possibly living by myself. I've never really been alone before...." He rubbed his head as they headed out of the apartment to head for the spa. "So...what's a spa actually like anyway? What do you do? I've never been to one before"

JJ nodded. He knew this was probably pretty crazy for the other man. He laughed. "Oh pish posh. We'll take the private jet. No worries man" JJ said nonchalantly, grinning at the other. He like this guy, so he was in for a world of spoiling. JJ was the type of person, that since money was of no object to him, he would do anything he could to make Quinn like him, be it by buying him things he wanted, taking him places, wnatever. Poor guy had no idea he was in for such pampering. He took another sip of his tea, forgetting that Quinn didn't know about his powers. He didn't realize he'd materialized it.

JJ beamed. "I'm glad that you did answer the add. I really hate living alone." He admitted, nodding at the other's next comment. He could relate to that. He had been living with his mother for the last 75 years. It had only been recently that he had moved out. He grinned again as they left. "Well, at a spa, you can get massages and chiropractic adjustments, as well as moisturizing treatments and Mani pedi's. I usually opt for pedi's myself. I have this weird phobia that I have ugly toenails." He admitted with a blush, pushing the button on the elevator to go to the spa.

"Wait....take the private jet...?" Ok, Quinn knew it should be no surprise that JJ had a private jet. A jet was nothing next to at least three castles and a castle sized hotel, mall and spa after all. But had the man just offered to take him on it for free? That was a lot for someone he had met barely half an hour ago. Still, it wasn't exactly an offer Quinn could turn down....and he did have that food feeling. Well....maybe he'd just see how things went. They both needed time after all, to get to know each other as roommates and friends.

"Well, now neither of us has to live alone right? So we both win. I'll make sure to pay my rent on time, go buy my own food down in the mall, things will be great" Quinn grinned brightly and gave JJ a thumbs up. "Wow....a massage huh? I've never had a massage before. But....I mean I'd be so self conscious....don't you have to like...strip naked and be covered only by a towel while someone rubs you...? I'd be so embarrassed....." He laughed nervously. "Ah come on, I'm sure your toenails are just fine, you don't need to worry about that I'm sure"

JJ chuckled. "Yeah, the private jet. Once we get settled, I could take you around the world, you know, if you want." He said, a small blush painted on his cheeks as he grinned at the other man. He knew that this was still proabaly sinking in. He really liked the man, so he knew he wanted to
make quinn as comfortable as possible. JJ was a sucker for a cute guy, but, there was something different about this one. Something he knew he liked. An instant connection was forged, he could feel it. Was it possible he had finally after 60 years of searching found his heart? JJ didn't know, but he was determined to find out.

JJ chuckled. "You don't actually have to pay me if you don't want to. I just set a price so that I wouldn't have any weirdos appear nor snotty yet hot and usually straight businessmen. Those are the worst." He said, making a face before he grinned back at Quinn. It was tough not to want to grin around the other. He ran a hand through his hair. "Well, in most cases your massage therapist will ask you if you want to keep on your underwear. Its all about comfort. They don't want to to feel embarrassed." JJ explained sagely, being a lisenced massage therapist himself, he would know. JJ had an array of degrees, including 3 doctorates. One in regular medicine, one as an obstetrician, and lastly, a psychologist. He was working on his biochemistry doctorate now. JJ chuckled a little. "Maybe so. But i still worry." He said, smiling as the elevator stopped and they were at the spa.

"I um....w-wow....sure....maybe we can do that" Quinn smiled brightly in return, though missed the blush on JJ's cheeks. Was he really being serious? Willing to take Quinn around the world on a private jet? But why? He wanted to ask...but he felt that asking something like that would seem rude and ungrateful, especially when they still didn't really know each other that well. Maybe JJ really was just a nice guy who had gotten rather lonely so was just happy to have a friend at last. Then again it was also possible JJ had ulterior motives, though what those motives might have been Quinn couldn't really say.

"Wait, don't have to pay you...?" He suddenly looked back up, the shock evident in his voice. "Oh but I...I have to. I mean I'd just feel wrong if I wasn't paying, if I was just freeloading off of you. Please, let me pay some rent, I insist" Quinn would feel incredibly guilty if he didn't pay the rent that was advertised. Sure, keeping it would give him more money, but he just couldn't freeload like that. He was rather confused by the comment about 'snotty yet hot and usually straight businessmen', what was that supposed to mean? He did raise an eyebrow at that, but decided not to question it for the time being.
"Oh? Well....I guess...I'll see how I feel when we get there and I have a massage?" Quinn gave a slightly goofy grin as the elevator came to a stop, slowly stepping out. "Whoa...the spa is the whole floor...? This place just keeps getting more and more amazing..."

JJ grinned. "Yeah! It'll be fun! We'll go anywhere we want. It'll be a big adventure!" He said happily, grinning even wider. JJ loved travelling, but he hadn't done much lately due to his studies, and because he wasn't much for travelling alone. "i havent had much time for travel lately. I've been studying for my doctorate in biochemistry. i'm almost finished actually. he admitted, smiling a little sadly. He'd rather have a travel companion anyday. He was just a lonely guy who wanted to share his vast fortune with someone. That's why he liked Quinn so much. He didn't seem to care how rich JJ was, like all his friends.

"Not unless you want to, Quinn. Honestly? Don't really need the money." JJ said with a laugh, grinning. He knew that Quinn was a good guy, seeing as he seemed not to want to just take advantage of the other's riches. "You are a good guy, Quinn. Nobody else I know would insist like you do. They would freeload." He explained with a sigh, smiling at him. He had only known him a few hours and he really liked it. "Yeah, you will" he said, grinning at his friends next comment. "The usual, Anna. For both of us," he explained and the woman nodded, leading them both to a room where Quinn would meet the massage therapist.

"I um...well...I do have college to attend....but I guess a trip during the breaks would be pretty nice huh?" He smiled lightly. Maybe if he saved up what little money he would have here and there he could at least contribute a little towards any kind of trip. "Ah, you're studying a doctorate? Wow. I don't think I'd have the brain for something like that, heh" He rubbed the back of his head shyly. "But good luck with it. I guess you're gonna be some kind of research scientist with a doctorate in Biochemistry. Heh, I'll have to start calling you Doctor JJ or something when you get it"

Quinn quickly shook his head. "I do want to. I'd feel seriously bad at not paying you anything, even if you don't need it" It seemed Quinn was determined on that point, no free rent. He was going to pay his way as best he could. When they emerged into the reception area, he smiled shyly to the woman, seemingly named Anna. The usual? He did wonder what exactly the usual was....probably a massage and a pedicure at least from the sounds of things. Well, he'd follow JJ's lead for now and then see about trying out the other facilities the spa had to offer another time. In truth, Quinn was a little excited about his first ever spa treatment, a little spring in his step.

JJ grinned. "Absolutely! I could use a break from studying. Christmas break perhaps?" He asked, already thinking about where to take him while they spoke. JJ nodded at his next few comments, then grinned again. "I just like learning. My IQ is extremely high too. I was classified as a genius and finished school and was in college at 12. Biochemistry will be my 4th doctorate." He explained, smiling a bit. He didn't want to seem like he was bragging, he just thought Quinn would like to know more about him since they would be living together. JJ grinned again. "Thanks for the luck. I'm hoping to ace my last final which is in 2 weeks. Once I pass that? I'll have graduated again. Sometimes it a little tedious. I always trip on the robes." He explained with a chuckle, looking at the other. If Quinn needed help with anything, JJ'd be his man. "So, what's your focus? I mean, you said you were going to college?" He asked the other, tilting his head in curiosity. Now that Quinn knew about his schooling, he figured it only polite to ask about his.

JJ grinned. "Sure then, no problem. I admire your integrity."he said, stepping out of the elevator as the doors opened, then following Anna through to where the massage therapist was. "First, a massage, then a pedicure, and lastly a dip in the hot tub." He explained, sitting in a chair across from the therapist. She smiled at them, and decided she would take Quinn first. She spoke in a thick Jamaican accent, despite being fairly light in color. "Okay, first timer first. Don't worry, I'm very practiced and skilled." She explained, grinning at both of them.

Christmas break? That would be nice....a Christmas vacation, away from everything. Either a guaranteed white Christmas, or maybe a Christmas on a tropical beach, or in a giant castle....it seemed there were many possibilities for just what exactly might happen. "Whoa....4th doctorate...? Ok that's just....amazing" Quinn had heard about these child geniuses before, but he never thought he'd actually meet one for himself. "Me? Oh, well nothing quite so amazing as Biochemistry I'm afraid. I'm just studying Computer Science. Always been one of those computer nerds y'know?" He grinned, raising his hands up to make something of a typing motion. "Not exactly gonna change the world like your skills might, but I can at least keep the world going right?"

He looked up the therapist, then smiled shyly as she grinned. She seemed friendly enough at least. "Ok...so um...what do I do exactly? Do I go behind a screen and get undressed or something...?" Quinn glanced around the room slowly. Would he be getting his massage here? Infront of JJ? Well JJ seemed relaxed enough about the possibility...so Quinn did his best to relax as well.

JJ smiled and nodded. "Yeah, 4th. I also have a one in psycology, obstetrics, and a regular medical degree. also, I'm a massage therapist. Its easy to become one when all your anatomy classes are already taken. I'm not sure what I'll do next. Maybe I'll go for a degree in graphic design. I've always wanted to become a mangaka." He admitted with a smile, looking over at Quinn. He really like this guy. "Computer sciences. Very cool. I'm pretty good with computers, but not that good. Maybe I'll hire you as my IT? Tony's been to busy to help me." He explained sighing in exasperation.

Marina grinned at him, "we will step out of the room, and you will undress as much as you feel comfortable, I'll knock, and if you're ready and under the sheet, I'll come in, and we can begin, alright?" She explained, grin getting less so that he would feel more comfortable. JJ smiled, stepping out, and marina followed, giving Quinn privacy to change,

He spoke about going for another degree so casually....JJ really was some kind of super genius it seemed. 4 Doctorate's and already considering another one...Quinn couldn't even begin to imagine going through all that at college, he was going to be lucky just to get a basic degree.
"Right..." Quinn nodded as Marina explained what they were going to do, moving to follow her out of the room and heading to the spot where he could get undressed. Even though he knew he had privacy, he couldn't help a glance around, before sighing softly to himself. "I gotta stop being so self conscious...." He played with the hem of his shirt for a moment, before slowly taking it off and carefully placing it down. His shoes and socks came next, followed by his pants. When he stood there in just his underwear though he hesitated, looking down at himself, blushing even though he was alone. "....Well....I mean....I should do it...properly....right?" He hesitated for a few more moments, then rather suddenly yanked his underwear down and away, quickly putting it aside before he could change his mind and quickly going to get under the sheet. "O-ok! I'm ready!"

JJ smiled. "I'm sure I'll figure out what I want to do. Mommy always says knowledge is power. Maybe I'll help find a cure for cancer or ebola." He said, looking a bit dreamy. He really did want to help people. He, like his mother, was a bit of a bleeding heart. If there was a problem somewhere, he had to help. That's why he was working so hard, studying so hard. He wanted to make a difference in the world.

Marina came in with the click of the door, JJ not with her. He was in the next room, preparing for his massage done by Celeste. "Well, hello again. Now, do you have an type of allergy to any kind of nut or something I might use in the massage oil? I wouldn't want to hurt you." She said with a warm smile, washing her hands up to her elbows in the nearby sink.

A cure for cancer huh? For some reason, Quinn got the feeling that in JJ's case that might not be such an exaggeration. Why did he get these feelings around JJ? This was another guy for crying out loud! And yet, despite barely knowing each other Quinn felt some kind of....bond...to the other male. It reminded him a little of how he'd felt with girlfriends in High School....but this was so much more...intense. He just couldn't explain it.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, Marina came in just in time to snap Quinn out of that line of thought, the boy looking up at her, laying completely naked beneath the sheet, his cheeks flushed an intense shade of crimson. "H-hello!" His voice had gone somewhat high pitched and squeaky, an adorable sign of his embarrassment. "N-no! No allergies! None at all"

Marina smiled lightly. It was obvious the poor guy was nervous. "No allergies. Good. Choose a type of oil you'd like me to use. We have, shea butter infused oil with peppermint, vanilla and almmond, or a bergamont infused rose oil, or we have a another type of Shea butter oil infused with blood orange, vanilla and chocolate. Which would you like?" The whom an asked, sowing him each bottle so he could see and inspect each kind and decide for himself. Marin smiled lightly at him. "Once you decide, we'll start with your back, okay?" She added, trying to be as accommodating as possible. She didn't want JJ to fire her for not doing her job properly. She knew that he was both a massage therapist himself,mind their boss. She didn't want him to be disappointed in her.

Meanwhile, JJ rested on the sheet of the massage table comfortablely. "Berg amount rose, please Celeste." He said softly, and she went to work, kneading out the knots of his back as his mind drifted away to Quinn. He really liked him, but he was afraid of telling the other he was gay, having guess by the other man's mannerism's around girls that he was very shy and very strait. Perhaps he'd seduce him in his woman form, see how that went. He couldn't keep his mind off the other.

"Umm...." Quinn had no idea what any real difference was between any of those options...though he got the feeling the last one would be best for him. "Ok...that last one please...with the vanilla and chocolate...?" It seemed the best sounding one in his mind, at the very least the one he'd be most comfortable with. And anything that helped him feel less nervous right now was just what he needed. "My back...ok..got it" Quinn nodded, then settled into position to lay on his front. "Do I need to do anything? Just let me know if I do ok? I've never had a massage before so I don't know if there's anything I gotta do too..." He took a few deep breaths, arms at his sides as he tried to relax a little.

Back
Top Bottom