Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Astra's Lost Heir OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry; Avery will more than make up for only being one scrawny kid. (Kid! He's 19 but to me that seems so long ago!)

If the groups get small enough they might merge into one group again. Anyway... I'm looking forward to this. Beautiful Disaster, how are you going to run any battle scenes we encounter?

Errr not sure what you mean...It's not going to be anything fancy, no rolls are involved since this was only meant to be play by post.. If you have any suggestions I'll listen though.

I was thinking that you could set up an order of attack and let every post what they would like to do, then you can tell us what happens in that round of battle. If you wanted to have anything major happen (someone gets knocked out, badly injured, captured, etc.,) you can coordinate in the OOC.

This will disallow anyone from dominating the fight or being overlooked. If someone takes more than 2-3 days in real time to respond then you get the right to dictate what happens. For instance, if I didn't respond then you can say:

"Avery was so stunned by the sudden appearance of the bandits that he simply stood there for a moment, staring at the approaching danger in complete shock until a gloved hand grabbed his collar and jerked him out of the line of an arrow, saving him from death but not from getting a long slash along his upper arm."

Oh yeah, I kinda planned on doing that just so everyone has a turn in combat.

Uhh, though the gloved hand thing...would be Lightning or Aaron haha.

Ha ha! Nothing is wrong with you. You're perfectly 'you', and that's what we all adore about you.

Samurai Kitsune said:
I hope we don't lose anymore people. Hopefully your next post for lightning's group will spur a lot of responses from everyone. As for our new travel companion, what is the Death Knight class from? Pathfinder or DnD? Is it a 3rd party, normal class, or prestige class?

If I recall, it's a prestige class from D&D. Lots of tanking, nercormancy, unholy damage, varies auras to boost zombie army, intimidation to cripple foes, once a day frost and flame spheres, demon horse mount, ect.

Hey guys, I just wanted to personally let all of you know that I have pretty much lost any steam I had in running this Group roleplay. I have never been particularly good at keeping long term interest in GMing with large groups of people, mainly because it takes a long time to get anywhere. That being said, if someone wants to take over this particular idea or concept they most certainly can.

Nothing to do with you guys, you're all awesome. I just don't have the will power to chase everyone down for posts, especially with such a large group.

I completely understand, and thank you for letting us know. I hope that you are doing alright.

:cool:

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom