Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Astra's Lost Heir OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! It looks like we're starting to get a few regular players. It will be interesting to see how this begins to unfold as more development between characters are nurtured.

So far, 7 of the 12 profiles that have been submitted have posted. Those 7 also seem to be fairly active posting at least once every few days. Were doing pretty well so far, though I wonder if any of the people who haven't posted once so far will post in the future.

Make that 8 of the 12 profiles :p I hope everyone read the Interest thread and know the deal with my character. He just might be a spy, with his hood up.

Just waiting for Kuro and Traveler, then we'll start making progress on the mission.

If any of the others decide to post, I will route them over to Aarons little party. Eventually everyone will meet back up at some point, it's just hard to do missions with that amount of people.

Okay so what she's almost twice his age? I think Avery just fell in love with Alastair!

Traveler said:
Okay so what she's almost twice his age? I think Avery just fell in love with Alastair!

Hahaha, that could be funny. Alistair isn't exactly a people person.

Beautiful Disgrace said:
Your profile was good, Wolf.

Thank you, I attempted to keep gender some what ambiguous. I think it made the bio a bit wonky though.

Lock_wolf said:
Beautiful Disgrace said:
Your profile was good, Wolf.

Thank you, I attempted to keep gender some what ambiguous. I think it made the bio a bit wonky though.

Dang! Now Avery is going to be a confused young man. I suppose that makes it more fun, LOL!

Haha, Avery is a unplanned but pleasant stroke of comedy.

And I've never attempted to write gender as ambiguous, it's fairly difficult with so little gender neutral terms.

I'll also be posting tommorrow, posting on a phone is ridicules.

Avery is like a foal trying out his new legs. He should be fun to play. :cool:

We should make up a term for Alastair. We can just use 'the knight' or 'the deathknight' or 'the solemn one'... heh heh!... rather than 'she' or 'he'. Or heck, you can use 's/he' and 'herm' (her/him) as a gender neutral term for your character!

Hmm, I'm gonna wait until tonight to post Lightnings half. We might have to lose a few people who aren't paying attention to the thread/posting. I don't like reminding people every time they need to post.

Well, to be fair I can only post two or three times a week unless everyone is online at the same time. Anything after a week of not posting though, a reminder is normally in order.

See, that's fine. Since you told me I expect that so I'm not just holding up the roleplay over one person. I can continue and move your character along silently.

Would you mind if we made a list here that showed whose group each character is in? I'm starting to lose track. I don't mind doing it if you're busy.

Right now Avery is looking back at the other group and feeling his young heart break just a little bit as the darkly clad knight joins Aaron's group, LOL! I suppose he'll have to integrate himself as sort of a group squire/helper/thief in Lightning's party until he grows into whoever he is going to be as a mature adult.

Since Bladebunny dropped out, Ginko, Traveler, and kuro_bara is in Lightning's group.

Somehow the group that was supposed to be the smaller one of the two, ended up being bigger. Somehow. >_>

So Aaron's group consists of Samurai_Kitsune, Little Luna Silverwing, Benny Q, and Lock_Wolf

Would have been even if we still had Bladebunny.

I hope we don't lose anymore people. Hopefully your next post for lightning's group will spur a lot of responses from everyone. As for our new travel companion, what is the Death Knight class from? Pathfinder or DnD? Is it a 3rd party, normal class, or prestige class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom