Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multiple RP Idea's (AIM Preferred, MxF, MxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This will be my first RP request thread, so I will try to include everything I can. I have been RPing online for over 15 years, and dabbled in D&D before that. I tend to prefer more Smut-based RP's these days, but I have some long term ideas I can toss out upon request. For long term I generally prefer to craft something with a player. If you don't see something you like here, feel free to pitch something to me. As long as it stays within the kinks outlined in my F-List here, I am willing to give it a shot.

I mainly prefer to play over my AIM [SN: Hugo131313] since I have had it for...well...years. It is also easier for me on the daily. However, I am open to starting something via PM here. Since my kinks are thoroughly outlined in my F-List link, I won't waste too much time going over them. Here are some kinks that will always pique my interest:

• Incest
  • Ageplay
  • Excessive Semen
  • Anal
  • Rimming
  • Pregnancy/Impregnation
  • Odd Characters (Orcs, Centaurs, etc.)
  • Lactation
  • Dirty Talking

I love many different pairings and ideas as well as many different settings. There isn't too much that I won't at least consider, though these are some of my favorite settings to start an SL from:

• Medieval Fantasy
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Modern Realism
  • Futuristic
  • Star Wars
  • Final Fantasy
  • Harry Potter

Those settings wouldn't be complete without some ideas to go within them. I tend to always have some new idea or pairing on my mind, so these are certainly not an all-inclusive list. I also love to hear new ideas and to help shape one between a partner and myself. Here are some of the pairings I am currently looking for:

• Mother/Son
  • Aunt/Nephew
  • Father/Daughter
  • Brother/Sister
  • Queen/Bodyguard
  • Princess/Bodyguard
  • Amazon/Mercenary
  • Orc Female/Human Male
  • Centaur Female/Human Male
  • Anthro Female/Human Male
  • Noble/Bandit
  • Prince/Peasant
  • Guard/Thief
  • Teacher/Student
  • Nerd/Popular Guy
  • Girlfriends Mother/Boyfriend
  • Mother's Boyfriend/Daughter

As I said, these are just a few that fall into a couple of the settings that I mentioned. For any of these pairings, I usually have a myriad of ideas to toss out.

The last thing I will add only pertains to people interested in a Harry Potter SL. While I will do a lot of Smut pairings, I only have one or two long term ideas I will consider. I have a custom character that I have crafted since the 5th book, and I am looking to play him with either another custom or with Nymphadora Tonks. He was crafted specifically for her, and the RP would probably change a number of big events as we played it out and would follow their friendship and relationship from Hogwarts all the way into the Second War of Voldemort.

Everyone knows about The Boy Who Lived. His story has filled more than a few large tomes that have included the life, love, and heart ache of Harry Potter. Yet he is not the only one who could have changed this world in a very meaningful way. Where one boy lived, one was never given a chance to live. The news article was big. The deaths of Elizabeth and Keiji Akechi rocked Wizarding Communities around the world especially since Elizabeth was 5 months pregnant. One single letter goes astray and creates a "What If" moment.

What If though? What if that letter makes it to its destination? Or isn't sent at all? Then a single child would have been born to this wizarding family. Elizabeth Crawford was from a long line of purebloods to pass through Hogwarts. Keiji Akechi was from a Japanese wizarding family also noted for being descendants of the Samurai Mitsuhide Akechi. Knowing the danger, they would have gone into hiding and sent their lone son to be raised by Keiji's father, a renowned swordsman and wizard in the wilderness of South Central Japan. There he would have been taught many skills including swordsmanship, archery, sewing, and more.

When he arrived at Hogwarts he was already quite talented and dived into his studies with a fervor that amazed his teachers. He had a passion for learning, yet not particularly for power. He desired knowledge of History, Astronomy, and Magic. Yet his fate would be tied to one quite the opposite of him in some ways, and incredibly similar in others. How these two fates link and intertwine is the play we would craft. It could start anywhere, though I imagine them hooking up somewhere in 5th year and going through Auror training together.

Well, I will leave it all at that. Once again, drop me a line on AIM (Hugo131313) or hit me up here via PM. I also have a YIM name, and we could discuss possibly playing an SL over that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom