Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for F//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafaine

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my humble search thread. As you can probably tell, I'm fairly new to this site and so I'm out on a search for a good RP. However, as a newbie, I'd like to point out that my roleplaying skills are not the best and any tips or pointers would be very helpful. Anyways, onto the juicy stuff.

I'm a dom. I'll put it out there right now. I'm a dom. No, I'm not a dominatrix, but I do like to be on top when it comes to the hot stuff in bed.

I like plot. I really do. While I like a fair amount of smut in the RP, I'd like it to be more focused on the plot. To keep things simple, I'll make a list of things I like as well as my do's and do not's.

Themes/Genres I like
  • Mystery
  • Adventure
  • Fantasy
  • Suspense
  • Romance

Naturally, this is only a small portion of genres I like, though most of what I enjoy do include all of these.

Now the kinks.

Do's
  • Consensual and nonconsensual
  • Light Bondage
  • Teasing
  • Pseudorape
  • Kissing
  • Seduction
  • Angst
  • Anal
  • Toys

Do Not's
  • Fisting
  • Gore
  • Scat/watersport
  • Bestiality
  • Extremes (mutilation, mutation, transformation)

I would like to point out that these lists are not set in stone (though I doubt they'd change much).

Now for the plots. These are not set in stone either. If you have an idea you'd like to suggest, please do so. I'm open to any suggestions. Plots can be discussed more elaborately as well. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM.

On a side note, I don't do OOC chats well. It just doesn't...happen. Typically I'd like to roll with whatever comes along, but if something must be discussed, shoot me a PM.

(My character x Your character)

The Roommate
Vampire x Roommate
A student's roommate had recently disappeared which no one seemed worried about. If anything, most school faculty members act as if the disappearance was normal. The student finds it strange that her roommate would disappear without packing her bags or leaving a message. All of a sudden, she was assigned a new roommate who, for some reason, is never awake before 4PM and spends the entire night doing something before going back to bed before dawn. With the exception of a select few, the school doesn't even seem bothered with the existence of such a student nor are they concerned about the disappearances of several other students.
(If you haven't noticed, this is actually based off of the webseries Carmilla)

Of Fire and Ice
Older Sister x younger sister
The Queen of the kingdom gave birth to a baby girl and the older daughter was delighted to have a sister. However, the Queen's sister appeared and with ice magic, attacked the baby girl in an attempt to freeze her heart to death. The older sister, with a gift for fire magic, gave up her powers to keep her younger sister alive. However, the loss of her magic resulted in the loss of her memories as well. The younger sister was now immune to her aunt's ice magic thanks to her sister but it has left the older one vulnerable. To keep their oldest daughter safe, the King took her and hid her among the peasants where she grew up. However, the village where the oldest daughter was kept was destroyed and the princess was lost to the kingdom. On her 18th birthday, the princess (the younger sister) ran away from her home to avoid an arranged marriage. In the middle of a forest, she meets a woman who saves her from a band of rogues. Little does she know that this woman is none other than her long lost older sister whom she has never met.

Worlds Apart
PrincessxTraveler
An average human girl was walking going to work/class on a day just like every other day in 2014. However, on her way, the world began to spin. Literally. Then, the human girl blacked out. When she woke up, she laying on a pile of haystack in what seems to be the medieval countryside. Upon walking around, she was attacked by a band of men who called her "The Traveler." Luckily, she was saved by a woman around her own age who decided to help her get home. Little does the Traveler know, the woman who saved her was none other than the princess of the land, daughter of the King's first wife, step daughter of the current Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom