Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for yaoi smut....with weird kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lounger

Star
Not gonna lie, looking for a smutty thread roleplay here. If it develops some plot then fantastic, but at the very beginning it's more smut I'm looking for.
As I said, I want a yaoi roleplay, and preferably in a school setting like a High School or Boarding School. Also looking more for cute/adorable looking boys rather than butch manly ones.

And as I said, I want some weirdness so it's not just vanilla sex. So you must include at least one of the following (of course more than one and I'll love you forever) or have your own kink/fetish suggestion.

So the list is,
Your character isn't human (so an alien, demon, monster, etc, but not a full on furry. Either openly or disguised as human and my character finds out)
Huge Macro cocks (By this I mean minimum of 6 feet long)
Gallons and gallons of cum per ejaculation
Cum inflation
Male pregnancy (Either with live young or eggs)
Tentacles
Physical transformations of some kind induced by drugs or exposure to cum or so e other substance, but not magic. (So transformations could be something like cock growth, turning into a giant, sprouting more cocks, etc)

So if you might be interested, let me know.
Please also note that, as always, I only roleplay in threads. No IM or PM roleplays I'm afraid.

Lounger said:
Not gonna lie, looking for a smutty thread roleplay here. If it develops some plot then fantastic, but at the very beginning it's more smut I'm looking for.
As I said, I want a yaoi roleplay, and preferably in a school setting like a High School or Boarding School. Also looking more for cute/adorable looking boys rather than butch manly ones.

And as I said, I want some weirdness so it's not just vanilla sex. So you must include at least one of the following (of course more than one and I'll love you forever) or have your own kink/fetish suggestion.

So the list is,
Your character isn't human (so an alien, demon, monster, etc, but not a full on furry. Either openly or disguised as human and my character finds out)
Huge Macro cocks (By this I mean minimum of 6 feet long)
Gallons and gallons of cum per ejaculation
Cum inflation
Male pregnancy (Either with live young or eggs)
Tentacles
Physical transformations of some kind induced by drugs or exposure to cum or so e other substance, but not magic. (So transformations could be something like cock growth, turning into a giant, sprouting more cocks, etc)

So if you might be interested, let me know.
I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom