Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley gave a small sigh of relief at Zexion's acceptance of her apology. She shook his proffered hand. "Harley," she said. "Harley Quinn. It's nice to meet you." Out of curiosity, and without any thought about his personal space, the blonde woman reached over and stroked Zexion's bluish gray hair. "Is this your natural hair color? It's beautiful."

Harley Quinn? Someone had interesting parents. The young man blushed when she leaned in and stroked his hair. He wasn't used to people getting up close like this, especially since the only other blonde he knew was scary as hell. "Yes it is, thank you," he replied, trying to keep his voice steady, "Your outfit is very nice."

Harley leaned up against Zexion, giving him a nice view of her cleavage. "I'm glad you like it.' She gave him a toothy grin. "I worked hard on it myself, finding the right materials and patterns for what I wanted."

Zexion tried his hardest not to stare. He did consider himself a gentleman after all. "Well, you did a fine job." He gestured to the black coat he was wearing. "I was simply given this. Not as impressive, I know." He couldn't help but blush at how close Harley was. "So tell me, what do you do for a living?"

Harley noticed Zexion's attempts to not stare at her cleavage and adjusted her top to show off even more, her smile turning coy. "Oh, you know," she said, "a little heist here, some thievery there, maybe a burglary or two. I'm a professional criminal where I come from, but I think I'm a good person at heart."

Ok, now Zexion knew she was flirting with him. To be honest, the young nobody was kind of flattered. "A criminal huh?" Zexion took a sip of his coffee, "What a coincidence. Where I'm from, people would call me a villian too."

Harley's interest in this young man piqued even more with that information. "Oh, really? And where do you come from, Zexion?" she asked, reaching for the drink she'd ordered earlier.

Zexion pondered the question for a moment. "I'm from a place called The World That Never Was," he answered. "Not exactly a welcoming place. Dark skies, tall buildings, rather dreary really. Makes going to other worlds all the more better I guess."

The blonde woman made a face at Zexion's description of his home. "Sounds lovely... Probably a real tourist attraction, huh?" she said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. She brightened a moment later. "I'm from Gotham. It's a city just off the coast of the U.S."

Seeing as how Link had nothing else to say, Warrior turned his attention back to Zelda to tell her the rest of his story. "Firefox died about 5 years ago when a illness spead over the pokemon world, She was not the only fatality as a few of our other members died as well. I carry this picture round with me to remind myself of how powerful the bond of a team is and to tell me to keep moving forward with my life, because that what everyone want me to do" Warrior told Zelda with a smile before he took the picture off Link and put it away safely again.

(Heh, sorry about that, Mike.)

Link sat back, taking in the Aura Pokémon's words. He willfully handed the picture back to him and shook his head. "I'm sorry to hear that she died." The green-clad Hero shuddered. "It kinda reminds me of when a plague spread over Hyrule. Remeber that, Zelda?" He wiped at his eyes, brushing away a tear. "I thought we lost a lot of people when Ganondorf took control, but that doesn't even begin to compare to the amount of lives taken by the plague."

The door to the tavern open wide as a shabby looking imperial guardsman walked in. His once clean and pristine uniform dark gray and flak armor were caked in dried mud. The guardsman flak armor had several gauge marking with the red stripe on the top of his helmet looking some what faded. Jericus "Ing" Ignace closed the door behind and walked up to the bar. The guardsmen found a seat at the bar. sittibg there dropping his backpack, lasgun, and helment on the floor next to him. "Barkeep give the strongest stuff you got," he said placing several imperial credits on the counter.

Zelda had been quietly sitting listening to the two of them talk about Warriors group he had, and the relation between him and Firefox. Hearing they were mates until a illness wiped her and many others out. "Oh I'm so sorry to hear that..." She said sadly it was hard to lose a loved one. "All you really can do is keep moving on, that's what we all must do when tragedy hits is just keep moving on." Zelda smiled softly feeling bad for him. Turning her attention back to Link, "Yes I remember...the plague wiped out so many good people it took forever to get through and rebuild...as did Ganondorf's reign of terror. The plague had to be the worst though." Zelda said sadly remembering the past.

------------
Ninja feeling that she was still a virgin kept at his slow, gentle pace as he would reach her cherry (Since I don't know the official name), he looked her into the eyes to ask her if she was ready to no longer be a virgin.

Peach nodded her head signaling she was ready to continue, he had gotten her so worked up she couldn't turn back now even if she wanted to.

"I think, I've met this Ganondolf once or twice on the battle field. Surprised that, you and I have never met till now though Link" Warrior said before he looked at Zelda and listan about the plague. "I guess, no matter how powerful you are. You can't stood a sudden plague or illness happening, though I wish Arcues our god could of done something about it but he's locked in a struggle with a villain known as Giratina and Darkrai" Warrior told the two of them.

Ninja kissed her on the lips before with one powerful thrust he pop her cherry and let both pain and pleasure go coursing though Peach.

Link studied Lucario's jackal-like features, trying to place where he'd seen him. "Weren't you in the Smash Bros tournament a few years ago?" he asked, sounding a little puzzled. "I was there, and I think I saw someone that looked like you... Could just be my imagination." He thought about what the Pokémon said, about their god being locked in a struggle with the forces of evil. The Hero gave a quiet laugh. "That sounds like it's just the opposite of what Zelda and I have to go through with Ganondorf," he commented.

"Gotham...Gotham..." Zexion tried to remember if he ever heard the name. "Well, if there's ever a mission there, I'll be sure to take it." He took another sip of coffee. "We could meet up and such." He was trying to ignore her obvious flirting, but it was easier said than done. She was attractive, and actuallz seemed nice.

Harley placed her hand on Zexion's thigh, extremely close to his crotch. "Why can't we... hang out... right now?" she asked, emphasising her point by sliding her hand along his thigh and leaning in to press her breasts against the Organization 13 member's arm. "I'm sure we'd have a lot of... fun."

"Your Gannondorf is no god though, though Giratina is another god but not as powerful as Arceus. Though last I heard from my spys was that Giratina had abandoned Darkrai as he saw no reason to keep fighting" Warrior told Link.

Samuel Alex Wright walks in the bar and sees the conversation that everyone has been having. He takes a seat and looks at the bar tender. "I'll have a cold one".

Link laughed at the Aura Pokémon's reaction. "I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was that in your world, there is one good entity fighting two bad ones, whereas in Zelda's and mine, there are two good fighting one evil." He waved his hand in the air, calling for another round of drinks for the table. His mug had gone empty a while ago, but the slightly buzzed Hylian just barely noticed it.

Bluefoot said:
Link laughed at the Aura Pokémon's reaction. "I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was that in your world, there is one good entity fighting two bad ones, whereas in Zelda's and mine, there are two good fighting one evil." He waved his hand in the air, calling for another round of drinks for the table. His mug had gone empty a while ago, but the slightly buzzed Hylian just barely noticed it.

"What's so funny? " Sam asks Link

Lucario handle his alcohol well as he had to laugh at the young Hylian drinking level. "Good and evil will always be at war, Link. Nothing can change that, we can only hope that good will always win and give us era of peace" Lucario said to him sounding very wise.

Link nodded sagely, taking Warrior's words seriously. "Yeah... From what Zelda's told me about the research she's been doing, we've been at war for centuries." He looked to the princess, who seemed to have gone into a trance-like state. The Hero waved a hand in her direction. "Eh, she'll be back. She does this every now and then."

He noticed a man standing near the table, eavesdropping on their conversation. Link was not normally one to pick a fight, but in his inebriated mindset, he didn't like that he was being listened to. "Hey, why don't you go find someone else to creep out?!" he said, almost yelling at the guy.

Around this time, a lone figure entered the tavern, from the looks of it, his build and walk suggested male, but neither his face nor anything else about him could be discerned due to the iron face mask he wore, he stood at the mini bar for a moment, seemingly chatting with the barkeep, he wore a sort of medieval armor and hood in near pristine condition , a sword and sheath was arranged at his side and a crossbow fixed to his back, could he have been a knight? the impressive-looking bastard sword mounted from his side hinted so. The masked man only turned to give nod to the others in the room.

Etna hopped up and took a seat at the bar, her tiny succubus wings flapping as she stole a random patron's beer. The skinny demon girl's tail lashed around idly like a cat about to pounce, and she gave Link and Lucario a sarcastic grin. "You good guys and all your peace-mongering," she moaned, finishing the beer and tossing the mug at an entirely different random patron. "See, it's this stuff that gets us evil types all riled up. You good guys come kick our doors in while we're just minding our own business, stirring our cauldrons and cackling and stuff, and then you start murdering our homies, breaking our stuff, and stealing all our valuables. Then you have the nerve to get all preachy about how you're righteous and shit." She pointed at Link. "You, young man, I know for a fact have a bad habit of breaking into people's homes, smashing all their pottery and stealing their rupees. Dick."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom