Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link smiled at Zelda. "Well, that's true." He drank some of his ale, trying to collect his thoughts. "But I really think we'll see them sooner rather than later." The Hero of Time looked over at Lucario. It looked like the Pokémon had something he wanted to say.

--------

Harley woke up a while after Sub-Zero left. She got her clothes back on slowly, feeling a little sore from their encounter. The blonde girl made her way back to the bar, looking around for any newcomers. There was an orange-haired guy talking to a dark-haired girl, and Sub-Zero seemed to have found another blonde girl. Harley tilted her head in curiosity. The 's' on the blonde girl's rather prominent chest seemed familiar.

He looked at her as she placed her finger on his chest and then blinked for a moment before he bit his lips sofly as he felt his cock harden in his pats as he looked at her starring at her butt as his face got read. He then tried to shake it off as he looked into her eyes. "What is your name?" he asked her at that moment as he desired to know.
_
The blonde girl saw the young sub zero walk over to her in his fighting gear as she looked at him and sighed before she crossed her legs in her skirt, but what she found more interesting was the young Harley. Her eyes darted at her before she sighed. "Oh god" she spoke as she stood up.

Sub Zero looked up at the girl as she sighed. Well, so much for their possibility of relations. He the saw her eyes move to Harley and the subsequent undertone of bad recognition. He really was gonna have to play middle man here, huh? "What's wrong?"

The girl looked at Sub Zero for a moment and tuned to him before she placed one of her hands on his shoulder. "Hey umm you see that girl over there" she looked at Harley with dark eyes. "She is bad news that one" she whispered

Harley watched Sub-Zero and the blonde girl talk for a moment. From what she could make of the girl's words, she was trying to warn the ninja about her. The harlequin laughed as she made her way over to them, finally recognizing the 'S' on the girl's chest. "Well, you're a long way from Metropolis, aren't ya?" she said, putting her hands on her hips. "Supergirl, right?"

"Yes and your a henchman of the fiend known as Joker" she spoke as she put her hands across her chest and growled lowly at her as she eyed the girl before her eyes started to glow ready for a fight if it came to it

(Just f.y.i., I'm playing the Harley Quinn from the Arkham games.)

Harley laughed again, putting her hands up as she stepped closer. "Whoa there, Supergirl, I'm not here to fight. Just a few drinks, maybe a screw or two." Her expression changed when she realized just what the Kryptonian said. "Wait a sec... You... you didn't hear the news? Joker's... dead." She paused, not quite sure how she wanted to continue. "He's... he's been dead for a couple years now..."

(Joker died in the Arkham games whhhhaaaaaaaaa??)
Supergirl eyes widened "Really then sooo" she lowered her eyes. "Your all alone now aren't ya now" she smirked as she put her hands on her hips and licked her lips a little

(I think it was the second one, Arkham City. Don't quote me on that, though, 'cuz I haven't actually played any of them... yet. :))

Harley nodded, her eyes downcast. "Y-Yeah... I am alone now..." She sighed, looking at Supergirl. "We... we were lovers... He... actually wanted to... to marry me... Settle down... start a family..." Tears started falling drom her eyes. "Until he poisoned himself and Batman in an attempt to kill him... Batman got the antidote in time, and Joker... didn't..."

(Oh....he isn't dead still: Batman: Assualt on Arkham proved that)
"Really" she spoke with worrisome/ "I am sorry Harly Quinn" she spoke showing some signs of saddness and grief for Harley's current loss right now" she even bit her lips and said "Anything I could do to make that pain lessen" she questioned her

Sub Zero was really just sitting and watching this all take place. It was amusing, sure, but the conversation took a more serious tone when Supergirl mentioned Joker. The blue ninja sighed, wondering if someone would prance along and take him away or if he would sit through this

((This is a very hi-tier character, someone who can fight and defeat three characters from streetfighter at the same time. But I won't abuse it.))

Yujiro Hanma, though not truly an alcoholic, never minded drinking booze. And he also never minded the possibility of getting a new girlfriend, especially since he was widowed.

He was, by all means, a strong man, capable of bench pressing 50,000 pounds and squatting 100,000 pounds. His speed was also stellar and can run 10-times faster than a cheetah. And his quickness, holy shit, he can grab a speeding arrow from point-blank range. In other words, he is one badass motherfucker...

He arrived in the awesome tavern wearing his usual red t-shirt and black pants. He grabbed a seat and scanned the area for two things: Tough guys, and hot girls...

Yujiro spotted Sub Zero and immediately assumed he was a warrior of sorts...

He has the scent of a killer, he thought.

Ninja smiled at Peach and took her hand in his and lead her to the bedroom he had upstairs all while his tounge kept licking her pussy, he soon took her to his room and his tounge slide up to remove her of her clothes knowing she was ready for him because of th wetness on her pussy.

Zelda looked between the too she sat with trying to give them both her attention. "Yes I have that feeling too, half of me is dreading it but then again then other half of me kinda likes the idea it's just been so calm and there's not much to do currently." Zelda admitted often times enjoying the attacks it shook things up a little. Granted once they happened she normally hated it, regretting she wished for something to happen.
-------------------------

Peach followed Ninja up to his temporary bed chambers, he had been toying with her sexually since the two met, getting her worked up. Feeling his tongue continuing to lick her dripping pussy. Laying there now naked on his bed nearly begging him to do what he wished with her with how arosed he had gotten her.

Warrior listained to Zelda description relising that they shared that in common. "You know, your like me then. I like Calmness but at the same time I want to be able to do things none the less. I mean. I only came here for the most part to find out if there was anything to do but then I met you and enjoyed the time"
--
Ninja finally summoned his tongue back to him and crawled on top of Peach, his large blue cock appeared from its hiding place as he kissed her on the lips and slowly thrusted inside her.

Zelda smiled at Lucario, as he spoke once more listening as he said she was like him. In the respect of wanting something to do instead of sitting around doing nothing by them selves. "How nice, this is different from the norm so it has been very nice."
---

Peach's breathing had become a little heavy the more he had licked her, then feeling him stop and he crawled on top of her looking up at him. Kissing him back moaning into it as she felt his cock slowly pushed into her pussy. This was a little odd having relations with an animal like creature, but it felt right at the same time.

The door opened and a young man walked in. He looked to be in his late teens, wearing a black leather coat with a hood. He had bluish grey hair, with a large fringe covering the right side of his face. A large black book was tucked under his arm. Barely paying any heed to what was happening around him, he walked to the bar. "Good evening," he spoke formally, "Some coffee please."

Warrior chuckled and said "Its why I became a member of an exploration team, we always have something to do plus we've save our world from destruction from about 50 bosses and stop meteorites from hitting as well. We want to keep everyone safe that is our goal"

Ninja keep his thrusting at a gentle pace though he would slowly get deeper as he would find out if peach was still a virgin or not.

Zelda smiled listening to Warrior as he explained why he joined the group he did. "Oh how nice, that's good you are able to help your people."

Peach began to moan softly as he thrusted gently into her virgin pussy. Despite what many thought with how many times she was captured by Bowser, and rescued by Mario.

Link sat back and watched as Zelda and Lucario talked. When the Pokemon mentioned being part of a fighting team, the Hylian focused his attention on him. "A team of you guys that fights evil, eh?" he mused. "I'd like to see that in action." He finished up his drink and set the tankard down on the table. "What are the others on your team like, Lucario?"

--------

Harle noticed Sub-Zero's discomfort. "I-I'm sorry..." she mumbled, backing away from him and Supergirl. Drying her tears, she turned and walked off. As she made her way across the bar, she noticed a young, silver-haired man at the bar having a cup of coffee. She plunked herself down on the seat beside him. "Gimme somethin' strong," she said to the bartender. She looked the guy next to her over, noticing just how young he was. "Just how old are you?!" she asked, incredulous. She clapped a hand over her mouth. "Ohmigosh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so rude!"

(Dam, well there goes year of speculations)

Warrior looked at him as he checked his pocket and took out a picture, it was a picture of his entire team including Ninja there was a Lugia, Virizion, Warrior himself at the head, Swampert, Serperior, Samuiwatt, Typlosion, Meganam, Pidgeot, Absol, Arcinine and a beautiful Shiny Ninetails who stood next to Warrior. (Think of them all in Anthro form apart from the ones that actually stand on two legs). If you looked closely you could see that the ninetails was resting her head on Warrior shoulder.

Ninja feeling that she was still a virgin kept at his slow, gentle pace as he would reach her cherry (Since I don't know the official name), he looked her into the eyes to ask her if she was ready to no longer be a virgin.

Link studied the picture Lucario pulled out, noticing the closeness between him and the Ninetales. "So she's what they call a Shiny, right? I know a little about your universe because of a guy I know, a trainer named Red." He gave the jackal-like Pokémon a smile. "You two were close, huh?"

Warrior nodded "we were very close, she was my first friend when I was abandoned by my tribe as a Riolu and left for dead, she was still a vulpix but she did not mind helping me recover. She called herself Firefox which match her well. The two of us made the exploration work and help others join our cause , we kept getting closer and closer, when we were both in Lucario and Ninetails form we became mates." He said to Link.

The young man looked up from his coffee to see a peculiar blonde woman sitting next to him. He couldn't help but chuckle at her embarrasment. "It's quite alright," he replied, "I'm eighteen." He extended a hand to her. "My name is Zexion. A pleasure to meet you Miss..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom