Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Y-You.. fucking hard yet..? That big cock of your's all hard~?"

She moans out each word as she leans over the table, hand arched down between her legs, and deep into her pants; two fingers making their way in and out of her tight pussy with a wet sound. She'd be fucking herself hard against the table, staring directly at his face as her mouth hung open in deep moans; havign lost all inhibition.

Alex was openly watching this display now, his hand having to be forced not to make its way downward to play with his cock. He licked his lips and grinned. "You know the answer to that already."

Harley ground herself against Sub-Zero's crotch, feeling his arousal. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said, her voice still low and sexy. "I'm sure I could help you feel better." Her hand slid down the ninja's chest, feeling each muscle as she went, until she reached the man's waistband. Slowly, her hand slipped into Sub-Zero's pants. "A lot better."

She'd draw her hand out of her trousers, and lick each finger free of her sweet pussy juices; standing and circling around the table to straddle his lap, facing him. She'd give her large, round breasts a firm squeeze, starting to grind back and forth across his thigh; leaving a wet spot from her dripping pussy across his leg.

"Good..~"

Sub-Zero let out a small, surprised groan as she started to grind on his crotch, his hands moving from her hips to her ass, caressing it as Harley's hand went into his trousers. He was definitely ready to go.

Alex watched this all take place, and he grinned as she started to grind on his thigh, the fabric of his pants getting slightly wet as she did so. His hands remained at his sides, unmoving as she did this.

"Mm.. f-ffuck me please..~?" She'd moan out, pressing her ample breasts against his chest; grinding her pussy against him. Her face flushed near as red as her hair; her breasts nearly tumbling from her shirt as she bounced up and down upon his leg.

Alex all9wed her to continue to bounce, his cock finally taking over his thoughts despite being hard for so long. He was sure that if he did this he would be a catalyst for the couple over there, but he didn't mind, instead savoring his lust and grabbing this woman's ass tight as she bounced. "I'm willing to fuck you...but I get to dominate you."

She moans hard as he grasps her firm, perky ass; drawing het fingers into her own trousers and stroking her outer lips as she rocked against him.

"F-ffuck.. yes please."

Harley took a firm grip on Sub-Zero's member, squirming out of his grip and leading the way, still holding on to his penis, to a room. As soon as the door was shut, she stripped out of her clothes and leapt onto the ninja, wrapping her arms and legs around him.

Sub-Zero was confused, his dick quite literally leading him to sex, though it wasn't from his own volition. He then saw her strip down so quickly and couldn't help but grin, but that grin was replaced by him initiating a kiss when Harley pounced on him.

Alex gave another evil grin at her reply, feeling his cock harden the fnal amount needed in his pants before he went any further. His hands slid up her body to her full breasts, groping them as she bounced on his thigh.

Harley kissed him back, keeping herself pressed tightly against him. She started grinding her hips against his, subtly at first, then harder as time went on.

Sub-Zero could only moan into their kiss, Harley's frantic grinding evidence that she had been without sex for quite some time. He kept his hands on her shapely rear, groping it as he was grinded upon and kissed like she was a feral animal of lust.

Harley pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. She lowered her legs, setting her feet on the floor. "Well, don't just stand there. Take those clothes off," she said huskily. She turned from him and walked over to the bed, putting a dramatic hip sway to each step she took.

For dramatic effect and efficency's sake, he didn't simply pull his clothes off one by one. He froze them all and shattered them, the mask included, leaving him entirely nude as well as standing in a cold puddle of wager. He watched her walk to the bed, licking his lips as she did so.

The blond harlequin sat on the bed, facing the ninja. She was a little shocked to see how he'd undressed himself, but not disappointed. Harley extended a hand, beckoning Sub-Zero with just one finger.

He obliged to her request, slowly making his way forward as she beckoned, his hard eight inches bouncing with each step. Then, he crawled on top of her, kissing her neck with his mask less face.

Harley moaned with each kiss he gave her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and one of her legs went around his hip. "S-stop teasing me... a-and gimme your c-cock already!"

Sub-Zero felt the leg go around him and knew that she was more than ready. He grinned and thrusted forward, sending his cock deep into her pussy with one strong thrust and exactly zero warning as far as when it happened.

He'd feel the roundness of her tits as his hands slid up her smooth, pale body; her nipples hard and erect; her breasts firm, but soft... a pleasure to feel. She grinded hard into his cock through the pants, looking him in the eyes.

"Please.. take me and fuck me..." She murmured, her hands running down to stroke through his pants against the length of his dick, licking her lip suggestively.

Harley cried out in pleasure finally feeling Sub-Zero's length enter her. She bucked her hips against his, moaning loudly with each one.

Sub-Zero grinned as she did this, his own thrusts meeting her rhythm with little difficulty at all. He kept going, his hand moving to a tit and caressing it as she was fucked by his steel rod.

Alex grinned at her incessant begging, her hand stroking the large package that he possessed. He decided to throw caution to the wind and unzipped his jeans, pulling his long dick out for her to see. "Ride me."

"H-here..?" She was far too horny to refuse; going about waving her hand, a red light running over her legs, up her thighs; her clothes disappearing behind it, left only in her upper clothing, and clambering back into his lap, settling a slender leg on each side of his own as she lowered her pussy against his cock; grinding into him as she lowered him into her; her tight pussy enveloping his cock, herself muttering words of encouragement into her ear; following a sharp moan on his entrance. Her juices would already be running down his long shaft as she lowered into him.

Harley's breath came in gasps, feeling Sub-Zero bottom out in her with each thrust. She moaned softly when he started to toy with one of her tits, the round breastflesh being warm and soft to his touch.

(Sorry guys, thought I replied to this one. ^^')

Alex could tell this sorceress was nervous about sex in the open despite having masturbated in the same place and not batting an eye. He did moan when she did though, her juicy cunt already slathering his shaft in her juices as she started the riding.

To her, the hand that caressed her tit would feel cold, likely startling her in some way as it hapoened, his dick continuing to thrust into her again and again. He was enjoying this, not making a single move to go away, wanting her to enjoy it just as much as he was.

A blue wolf like creature watched as people left with others and could smell half of the female pussys getting wet. He sighed and leaned back on his seat. He was a Lucario and he was growing board of talking to no one. "Can't believe I've ended up here. Then again I guess not a lot of people want to talk to a pokemon" he said to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom