Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link nodded. "That seems to happen with me if I let my dark side get out of control." He sighed, seating himself next to the princess. "If only I could control him all the time..."

Etna glanced up and saw that all the boys in the bar had already left Mileena bleeding on the floor to go and cuddle on her sister. "Wow," she said. "I'm a demon and that's really some cold shit. Like, damn, dawg. What's his fuck broke this girl's nose, two of her ribs and then fed her a shitload of ham, and you guys wanna know if that girl over there is okay? Yikes." Seeing that the assemblage of 'good guys' were amoral sociopaths without an ounce of empathy in their twisted, rotten souls, Etna put her hands on the unconscious monster girl and teleported her to her own realm. At least in hell she'd probably fit in.

Brendan looked up from his position at Mileena's side. "Um... You forgot about me, miss." He reached into his ever-present backpack for a first-aid kit and started bandaging up her wounds. "Let's get you all fixed up..." He pulled out a Hyper Potion, checking the label on the side. "Huh, doesn't say it won't work for humans." He carefully broke the seal and sprayed a little of the medicine at Mileena's wounds. "Hopefully this works."

"Too late," Etna said, pointing to the empty space on the floor. "Teleported. Also, we need to talk about your barbaric cockfighting addiction. I think there's like twelve steps for this sort of thing, but imma shorten it down to just one. Stop it."

Brendan shook his head and sighed. "I'm not gonna argue with you about it again. These Pokémon aren't my cocks, and I'm not sending them in to kill others. In fact, just because I'm the Hoenn region Champion doesn't mean thatvI want to battle. It just happens sometimes." His green eyes locked onto Etna. "I work with Professor Birch and my friend May in his research lab. We try to find out new things about Pokémon by studying them." He paused for a moment. "Um... that is, we don't do experiments on them or anything, we just study their behavior and take notes. And that's mostly wild Pokémon, too. We actually go out and observe."

"Cocks!" Etna insisted, mostly just because she wanted to keep saying 'cocks' as much as possible. "You're freaking obsessed with your cocks and balls, and your freaky Jane Goodall thing only makes it weirder. Hold on, I think I have a compromise." She grabbed a bucket of pain and with a swiftness like an old Bugs Bunny cartoon, she quickly painted an eyepatch and a goatee onto Brendan's face, the universal identifying mark of evildoers everywhere. "There. Now at least everyone will know that you're evil and you won't catch someone off guard with your balls. Those things are SO fucking cold inside."

Brendan sighed, wiping the paint off of his face with a napkin he found. "Look, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a Pokémon trainer before, but you can't just assume that everyone's the same." He stepped back to study the succubus' face. "I know that based on my experience here, I probably would be wary of another person like you, but I wouldn't go all stupid on them, criticising their ways just because I don't understand them. Where I come from, catching and training Pokémon is normal and accepted as such. Obviously, where you come from, people don't do that and think it's weird that others do." He paused for breath. "Hell, I don't understand you or why you do the things you do, but I'm not judging." The Irish-Japanese trainer turned away from her, choosing to go sit by Link, Kitana and Warrior. "Jeez. Just when you think you're safe, something blows up in your face..." he muttered.

"Spend a night in one of those balls," Etna said, "Then tell me how benign it is." She had half a mind to snatch one of his balls and throw it at him just for kicks. Instead, she wandered off to the other end of the bar from all the "do-gooders" and tried to get the attention of the cute bartender. "Heeyyyyy sexy lady," she called out in her best impression of a Thai beer-bar girl, "I want go with you, long time sexy lady!"

"You should do what I do, when it comes down to dark side. Think about the best good thing in your life and then hold strongly onto that memory and never let it go" Warrior said to Link before he smiled at Kitana and said "Again, I'm sorry about having that fight with her"

Using a masterball he had stolen from Brendon bsg while Etna had been chatting to him. An invisible Ninja drop the ball from above Etna using what all trainers say with a Master ball go.

The Master Ball landed on the floor beside Etna because the ninja had terrible aim to match his terrible grammar. However, it did manage to perfectly capture one of the floorboards, wasting a single use epic item on a piece of wood. "Etna looked up at the ninja. "Dood, that was so lame."

Ninja laughed and said "Dude it was so lame, still I should have one epic floorboard to swing at people". He drop down and released the floorboard before he threw the masterball away. It ended up capturing a female patron who had just walked in.

Etna barely caught a glimpse of the random girl before she was imprisoned within the cramped, pitch black, ice cold ball forever with no food or water. She shrugged, whoever the girl was she was probably another of these hero types, so she probly deserved it. "So what the dealio, why'd you try and put me in the ball?"

Brendan heard the unmistakable spund of a Pokéball being thrown and turned around to see the Greninja throwing a Master Ball around. Knowing that he had one in his bag, the trainer started rummaging through the ball pocket. "Hey... my Master Ball is missing..." He glared at the ninja frog, who had just captured a girl in it. He stood and went over to the purple capsule and picked it up. He threw it to release the girl, then went and retrieved the ball and put it away. He again gave Ninja a glare as he passed by. "I don't know what you're trying to pull, but knock it off or you'll find yourself in a Pokéball. Got it?"

Greninja laughed at Etna and Brendon words before he stole the masterball from Brendon again and played with it as he said "I'm actually immune to pokeballs, trainer."

Ninja laughed at Etna remark before he drop down and gave her the Masterball before he said "Meh, you guys are boring now. Why not head off toguther and have some fun, though I think the young man has never had sex before?" He said before he waved to them and walked to Mileena.

Ninja had a very long way to go, since Mileena was in hell after being teleported by Etna. When at last he arrived, his feet sore and bleeding from the thousands of miles he'd just walked, Mileena looked up from an all-you-care-to-eat face banquet and wondered just what the abstract fuck a frog ninja was doing here. "Sup, frog-bro?" she said through a mouthful of face-meat.

(It was pretty well stated earlier. Twice, in fact, because I had Brendan try to help her and she'd already been teleported.)

Brendan managed to snatch the Master Ball away from the ninja frog before he left. He tucked the ball safely into one of his bag's deeper pockets to keep it away from thieving hands before returning to his previous spot by Link, holding his bag in front of him this time.

When the frog dude didn't reply, Mileena just shrugged and helped herself to another plate of faces. These ones were teriyaki flavored. Sure, hell had its downsides, but they had an amazing facial culinary team. "Want some faces?" she asked the stupefied frog with the bleeding feet. "High in protein, low in carbs. Great for keeping your figure in check."

The tavern door swung open and Steve rode in, clinging to the head of a T-800. Steve ordered a pina colada with the fanciest little umbrella available. Steve!

Link turned to see the newcomers enter the tavern, confused by the sight before him. A guy was riding a human-shaped robot into the bar, seeming to be having the time of his life. The Hylian turned back to the bar, muttering something to himself.

Brendan saw the man on the robot just as they passed by. The Pokémon trainer had seen some weird things before, but the teen hadn't ever seen a guy riding a T-800 before. He didn't even know what a T-800 was. He too turned back to the bar, only glancing back every now and then to make sure that there wasn't any trouble with the guy.

Steve steved steevily as he steved atop his steed. This was a good day. In fact, any day when he got to ride the terminator was a pretty good day. He sipped at his frozen fruity fancy flavorful fare and surveyed the room full of patrons. It would be a steve night, indeed.

STEVE.

Ninja just stood there before his Double team cooy vanished from hell. Ninja was still at the Taven where he was hanging upside down when he open his eyes to look at Steve before he said "Dude, turn your parrot off we don't need to constantly be told your name"

Warrior was still next to Kitana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom