Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tavern in the Multiverse (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluefoot

Every universe in the Multiverse comes together at one point: an old bar where the characters love to go grab a pint (or two... most likely more) with some of their friends and have a good time.

The building, although old, has the newest tech and the highest quality drinks in the Multiverse. Characters come from all over just to be able to say that they have been to The Old Haunt.

Our scene begins with a group of characters entering the bar, most from different gaming universes.

NOTE: NO godmode!!! NO controlling others' characters!!! ANYONE caught doing this will be reported and asked to remove themselves from the RP. NO EXCEPTIONS.

RE: A Tavern in the Multiverse

A young man, elfin in appearance and clad in green, settled himself onto one of the bar's many stools and ordered a tankard of ale for himself.

"Finally... A day to rest up and not have to fight Ganondorf's minions..." he sighed, leaning up against the bar. The young man, armed with a variety of weapons, the most prominent being a sword and shield, turned to face the doorway of the tavern, watching as other characters filtered in, each looking forward to a relaxing end to a busy day in the Multiverse.

Another, separate door opened. This one had a desolate landscape behind it of what could be called modern-day Chicago. Althought, this version of it looked as if it had just gone through one hell of a war. It did not matter, as two humans walked in to the bar. One was a blonde female, very well over endowed in her chest and wearing little more than a vest in that area on top of that. She had on tight, olive green pants with a pistol hilt for a belt, and black combat boots...with heels. Of course. The male of the group was a blue clad ninja, wearing a peculiar emblem on his chest, likely one of whatever clan he belonged to. He seemed quiet, powerful, as if his prowess in something negated the need to talk.

"I'm just saying, Sub-Zero, you and I both need to go here and relax. Bad." The female was speaking as she walked in, identifying the male as she talked. She immediately walked to the bar, sitting next to the green clad warrior without batting an eye at his appearance. She had seen a lot stranger in her time. The ninja sat next to her on an open stool, placing his arms on the table and staring at the woman.

"Alright, Sonya. I will play this little socialization game with you." He looked toward the green warrior, gauging his threat before looking back, assuring himself that someone that young and dressed in so impractical of clothing would not know what he is doing. Sonya could only grin, and ordered a whiskey for her and a beer for Sub-Zero.

Link took another sip of his drink as he watched the two fighters come in. He took particular interest in the woman, wondering just how it would be possible to run and catch criminals in what she was wearing. The ninja who accompanied her, however, made him wary. There was just something about that man that said "Don't mess with me."

Keeping an eye on the ninja, he turned to face the woman. "How does a girl like you end up with someone like him for a companion?"

Sonya heard the man beside her talk and turned just as her drink was served. She didn't appear offended at all, in fact, there was a look of understanding on her pretty face. A few years ago, she would have been asking the same thing, and she knew that such a pairing between the two of them was a strange one to see. "Well, he and I just fought a war. We decided to come in here for a drink or fifty to relax after a hard fought battle." Her eyes scanned over him. "What about you, fairy boy? Are you even old enough to drink?"

Link smiled, his blue eyes lighting up. "Fairy boy, that's something I haven't heard in a long time. And yes, I'm old enough to drink. Hylian laws have the age set to sixteen. I'm eighteen, so I'm good." He glanced over at the ninja again. Still nothing, but he had to be sure. Returning to the woman, he put out his hand. "I'm Link, the Hero of Time. It's nice to meet you, Miss...?"

Sub-Zero was hastily viewing the conversation out of the corner of his eye, knowing how things could turn nasty in a split second. Sonya, on the other hand, had no fear, and shook the Hero of Time's hand. "Sonya Blade. That companion you mentioned is named Sub-Zero. He doesn't talk much. Only when threatened or when planning something." The ninja grunted in acknowledgement of his identity being revealed to the young man.

Link gave Sub-Zero a curt nod as a greeting. "Ah, that makes sense." His blue gaze returned to Sonya. "I heard you say something about a war? What happened?"

Sonya gave a dark laugh at that question. "It's a long story, kid...a very long one." She took a swig of her drink and stared at the counter, her fingers tracing patterns into the polished wood. Sub-Zero gave the Hero of Time a look, not one of anger, but one that said that it was best to drop this topic before it got going.

Link noticed the dark look in Sonya's eyes, and the look Sub-Zero gave him. "Maybe we could talk about that later." He placed his hand over hers. "It seems like it was long and hard, and that's really all I need to know." Changing the subject seemed like a good idea. "Have you heard someone play an ocarina before?"

Sonya felt his hand go over her own and she turned a bit red, her hand politely retracting from under his. It wasn't that he was being forward, he was just trying to console, but the last person to touch her similarly had been Johnny...and he got impaled by a centaur tail. Her eyes watered but she sniffled it away, and his offer of ocarina playing cheered her up a bit. "I have...do you play?"

The green-clad Hero pulled his hand back, seeing the red on Sonya's face. He took out a blue ocarina from the pouch at his hip. "I do. My friend gave me this one before my last adventure started. She told me to keep it safe." He raised it to his lips and played a cheery little tune, one that would make this listener think of a beautiful forest, full of life and happiness. When finished, he lowered it, a distant look on his face. "I still think Navi's gonna hop out of my hat and ask me if I want to talk to Saria when I play that."

Sonya listened to the tune, her mind alight with images of forests and happy bunnies hopping around everywhere. The song made her emit a cute little giggle, that made her face turn even more red, as she was supposed to be a serious military woman. Link's distant look after playing and his comment afterward confused her, but she let it slide since he was probably remembering some sort of memory. Hopefully, his were more happy than her own. She smiled and looked at Link. "Well, Link, you play that well." There was the alcohol whispering for her to take him aside, but she had learned to ignore that whisper after her years of drink.

Blinking, the Hylian looked at her again. "Thanks..." he said, the tips of his pointed ears turning a little red. "My best friend, Saria, taught me that one. She wrote it." Looking at the military woman's eyes, Link could see a look of desire barely hidden deep inside. He put the ocarina away, then leaned in close to her, desire evident in his own eyes. "D-Do you... want to go somewhere?" he offered.

Shit, he had seen it! Maybe it was a bad idea, conversing with this guy. Her eyes looked toward Sub-Zero, who was busy making miniature ice sculptures with his powers. This produced a huff. He would be no fun at all to talk to. So, with another confident look to the warrior, she nodded and bit her lipstick covered lip as sexy as she could muster as a military woman, hoping that aroused him.

Placing enough rupees on the table to cover their drinks, Link stood, offering his hand to Sonya. He had a slightly nervous look about him. "I-If you're not comfortable doing this, w-we don't have to, you know..." he stammered. He hoped that the buxom blonde would say that she was fine and take his hand. The Hylian cast a worried look in Sub-Zero's direction. He was making ice sculptures. Link knew that there was something more to the ninja than met the eye.

Sonya followed the warrior's look and shrugged. "He'll be just fine alone for a bit." Her eyes then met his and she smiled, still sexy, and put her hand in his, standing slowly. It was at this point that she realized they were about the same height, and this made her smile. She got close, pressing her body into his green tunic and letting him feel her hot breath. "Lead the way, Hero of Time."

Returning the smile, Link nodded. He led the way through the back of the Old Haunt, towards the rooms.

Once they were in and the door was shut, Link carefully took off all of his gear and placed it in a neat pile on a table near the bed. For the first time in a long while, he took off his famous green hat, putting it atop the pile. He turned to Sonya, and, before either of them could regret their decision, took her in an embrace and kissed her.

Sonya could see the happiness within his soul at the confirmation that she wanted to do this and let him take the lead, following him to the room that he had chosen to do this. She had no idea if Link was a virgin or not, but knew for damn sure that she wasn't. In fact, truth be told, she was a slightly open woman, many a kombatant rushing to get their fill once the opportunity rose. She watched him remove the gear and grinned at his body, only having time to remove her vest before they were making out, and it was something she relished in each time it happened. Her tongue lightly dipped into his mouth before retreating, teasing him with a bit of french kissing.

Link allowed Soyna's tongue to enter his mouth. He battled with her for a moment before she retreated. Pulling away from the kiss, he looked at her. "What, was that it?" he teased. His eyes had a playful twinkle in them.

The youthful play in his eyes sent a strange surge through Sonya, and it made her lust for the Hero of Time all the more. She grabbed him tight in a ravenous embrace, a leg bending and wrapping around his waist before the other jumped to meet the first, herself suspended in midair while Link was held.

Meanwhile, Sub-Zero was still alone, sipping at his drink and making various different sculptures, some of animals, other of various different constructs.

Link caught Sonya before she could slip down, placing his hands on her ass. He carried her over to the bed and set her down gently. Carefully, he worked at the closures on her pants, pulling them and her panties down.

Sonya allowed him to carry the pair to the bed, grinning at how gently he set her down. Then, he was a whir of motion again, working to get her pants down as well as her panties. She assisted by lifting her hips off of the bed her toned abs flexing as she did so.

The Hylian pulled the military woman's pants off after working to get her boots off. He'd almost forgotten about those. His rock hard member throbbed with readiness,.

Sonya felt the cool air hitting her newly bare skin, moaning as she spotted the rock hard cock between his thighs. It seemed rather large for his build, and wondered what the measurements were exactly. She smiled when Link finished the removal of those items, and looked at his built body. Then, as sexily as she could possibly muster, which was very sexy, she looked at him and beckoned with a single finger, the nail painted red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom