Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Assassin of Kings: Showmeyouloveme & Ser Issac of Clarke

Asher winced and groaned out as she screamed, hitting the peak and falling over the edge of pleasure as she clawed his shoulder more. He groaned out and gave one more final thrust as he came, his seed filling her as his thrusts began to slow a bit. His body quivered a bit in ecstasy as she rubbed his shoulders and peppered his shoulder with gentle kisses. Asher leaned back against the pool's wall, panting hotly in pleasure. It had been so long since he'd felt something so amazing, so long since he'd felt a woman coil around him and grow ever so tight as she reached orgasm. Asher breathed in and out slowly as she seemed to relax, to feel peaceful. He hadn't felt this good in a very long time. He looked up as she said that she had a cottage that the king had wanted her to go to. That she could go there and that they could be together more often, that she didn't want this to end as she kissed just under his jaw. Asher ran his hand slowly along her leg, petting it as he kissed her chest softly. "Me neither Kenna. It's been far too long since I've felt so amazing" he said gently. He could come with her to the capital and he could aid the rangers there. Lord knew that they needed as much help as they could get with the Rat Plague raging among the peasants.

Asher smiled softly as she told him that she wanted him too feel as good as he made her feel. "I have no doubt that you will" he said gently, smiling as she kissed his shoulder and staying close to him. The next few hours they spent were some of the best he'd spent in a long time. He couldn't believe that this was happening, never in his wildest dreams did he ever think that he'd ever have the queen completely naked. He enjoyed the warm water, holding her in his arms, getting the release he needed. He smiled as he heard her stomach growl and chuckled when she told him it was time to eat. He kissed her back and smiled. He watched her as she climbed out of the pool and put on her clothes. When she was dressed, Asher climbed out of the pool as well, putting on his under clothes first and the rest of his clothes second. He was glad feeling dry now and chuckled at her teasing. Asher put his hood up and climbed up the hole they had come from and offered his hand, pulling her back up. "If anyone asks, we say that you wanted to explore the forest a bit and felt it best to have me keep you protected" he said.

Asher smiled softly when she nodded her head, looking back at the temple with a sigh as she held his hand, rubbing the top of her hand slowly with his thumb. They moved slowly towards the castle, smiling as she stopped him when they were only half way to the castle. Asher smiled as she kissed him passionately. He kissed her back and held her close as she appeared to want a small souvenir to remember. Asher wished he'd gotten her a rose from the temple but since there weren't any roses in bloom it would no doubt raise a few questions. He rubbed her cheek softly as she thanked him and smiled. "And thank you for making a ranger feel like a king" he said with a gentle tone. He returned the kiss and smiled as she continued on their way, letting go of his hand when they were within sight of the castle. He followed behind as her son found her and asked what she had been doing. Asher smiled softly. "I'll let you spend some time with your son Lady Kenna. If you wish to speak with me again, you know where you can find me" he said with a polite nod. Asher turned and made his way towards the gate and the forest, his mind beginning to question the things he'd done

That night, Asher sat in the trees; staring into nothingness as he thought about what he'd done. He'd bedded his kings queen, not just once but multiple times in the span of a single day. Such a crime could have him on the chopping block should he be caught. Asher was nervous.....at first. Then he began to put the pieces together. Why should he be afraid? Who would tell the king? The Raven Guard? Asher was a friend to all of them, they feared and respected him. Not to mention that they had snuck away and had been out of sight. Asher had nothing to be afraid of. Asher smiled as he came to the realization that there was nothing to be afraid of and stopped his staring as he patrolled the forest.

The morning came quickly for Asher, however this morning had more activity than normal. Even from the palace you could hear the bells of the nearby villages and hear the criers riding through and spreading the news. The High King of Argus had been killed. Argus was divided into 4 different territories ruled by 4 different families. House Blackpool, House Blythe, House Sertori, and House Dragomeir. The High King ruled over Argus and acted as the representative for the other countries in the world. With the High King dead and no heir to the throne, the country would very quickly fall into a state of civil war if diplomacy couldn't be done. Asher was not among the people training as Asher climbed up to the balcony and sat perched on her balcony. "Good Morning Lady Kenna" he said with a polite nod. However, beneath the hood he gave her a smile as he looked into her eyes.

Asher smiled softly in return as she looked down on the rangers who trained below him as she gave him an almost longing look. She seemed to be a glow at the moment, radiant from a good night sleep and pleasant night of love making. Asher smiled softly when she asked if he was feeling bad if he wasn't training. "Nothing like that Lady Kenna, as I said before, I'm impervious to diseases" he said with a chuckle. "I simply wished to speak to you before the day started, I've been growing very fond of our conversations and I find myself feeling the need to indulge when I can and when it pleases you" he said with a smile. He smiled when she took his hand and squeezed it softly, beginning to speak as she was beginning to suggest that he and her commune somewhere else that night. The knock at the door startled him as she told him that they could talk later.

Asher dropped down and scaled down the wall to the training grounds below. Drawing his bow, he took aim at one of the straw dummies and began to fire arrow after arrow into the target, each arrow finding it's mark. Soon he was splitting arrows in half as he began to run out of room in the bullseye and even began to run out of arrows in his quiver. The arrows that hadn't been damaged were retrieved and returned to his quiver while the arrows that had been split were cast aside. Asher would need to speak to the blacksmith about getting more arrows made before he went on patrol. As he was beginning to fire his bow once again, he turned as a made from the palace approached and told him that the queen wished to speak to him.

Asher slung the bow over his shoulder and followed the maid as she lead him towards the queen's room. What could Lady Kenna need from him? It must have been important enough to warrant being summoned before the day had begun officially. Asher stood silently as she told her servants to leave as they were then given privacy. Asher didn't bother taking his hood down, something told him this was business and not a social visit. Asher stood silently as she explained that Lord Edward wanted her son so that he could put the boy on the throne and serve as Lord Reagent of Argus. The notion was frightening to think about as she explained quickly that she needed to go speak with Lord Blythe and solidify some sort of alliance between House Blythe and House Blackpool. She was asking him to accompany her to Beldurion, the capital of House Blythe. Asher looked to her with an inquisitive nature. "It will take us a 4 days to ride from here to Beldurion Lady Kenna. Do you think such an action is wise?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. No doubt the maids could cover their tracks but Lord Blackpool's spies were everywhere. Lord Edward was paranoid and wouldn't leave himself vulnerable to attack by the other Houses. He had his ear to the ground and was listening for any sort of word that could mean war.

Asher looked to her as she shook her head. Asher's mind began to formulate plan after plan as he began to think of every conceivable way to go through with this plan with as few hitches as possible. The best plan he could think of was if they rode for Beldurion in disguise. With the proper precautions they could reach Beldurion with little to no resistance. This included Edward's men and the angry peasants they would encounter that were effected by Edward's neglect. He looked to her as she said that they needed to make this alliance, that it was the key to getting the throne. Asher didn't disagree, the execution however could be better as she rested her hands on his waist and stepped forward, saying he didn't have to go but she would go with or without him. Asher smiled and rested his gloved hand against her cheek. "I asked if your plan was wise, I didn't say I wouldn't accompany you" he said as h kissed her back softly.

He smiled softly as she rubbed his cheek and slid the hood off. He nodded in understanding when she said she couldn't let Edward hurt her son. Asher looked to her as she smiled. "If we are going to go the Beldurion, I think it would be wiser if I lead the way and if you kept a low profile. If Edward's angry mob discovers the queen is about with only a ranger they'll kill you without even a second thought" he said with a gentle tone as he caressed her cheek. "I'll get you to Armand as quickly as we can" he said with a kiss to her forehead as she told him that she'd have to go to bed early so that they could have time together before THEIR departure. He smiled back to her as she confessed that she was bewitched by him and the feelings he gave her. "As I am bewitched by you" he said gently as she caressed his cheek and rest her head against his strong chest.

Asher nodded when she said she'd get a disguise and they could leave before the morning came. "While you take care of your disguise, I'll arrange for the Raven Guard to watch over your son and make the necessary preparations to make the trip" he said as he returned her kiss, holding her in his strong arms as soon she waved him off to begin preparations of her own.

Asher climbed down from the balcony and immediately went to the blacksmith. He got himself a full quiver of arrows and sharpened his blades. With his business concluded with the smithie, he immediately went to the general store to get a map, a water bladder, and jerky. It wasn't much but it was enough to survive 4 days. Besides, they would be stopping at inns and taverns whenever possible so they could have a proper meal, get warm, and rest. With the supplies in hand, he made for the stables to get a pair of horses. He made sure they had their shoes were properly fitted, that they were fed, saddled up, and made sure they were strong. He nodded when he was pleased with his selection and thanked the smithie as he did a mental checklist of the supplies they had and what they would need. He couldn't think of any other supplies they needed aside from medical supplies. Those however he already had and he knew what plants in the forest would help them and hurt them. If anyone could keep them alive and get them to Beldurion in one piece, it was him. He didn't expect them to encounter too many problems but the roads were a dangerous place, and bandits wouldn't be their biggest concern.

With the horses and supplies together, Asher leashed up the horses. The sun would begin setting soon and they wouldn't want to be on the road in the darkness. He tied the horses to the nearest posts and made his way into the castle, nodding politely to the servants he passed and making his way for the queen's chambers. Asher knocked on the door and waited patiently as she let him in. Asher stepped inside and took his hood down. "I've got the horses saddled and waiting outside and I've gotten the supplies we need to make it to Beldurion. Do you have everything you need to make the journey?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. She would need warm clothes but something told him she already knew that.

Asher looked to her and tilted his head a bit. Why was her hair covered. He sighed in relief when she said that she had everything. He decided that it might be best to give her some.....insurance. Asher reached behind and undid a portion of his belt as he took off one of his daggers, sheath and all. The blade itself was curved, perfect for slashing. "I doubt highly that you'll truly need it but a little extra security never hurts" he said as he set the blade and the sheath on a near by table. He looked to her when she said she didn't know how many woman had red hair in Argus so she did something a bit drastic. He watched as she took the towel off of her head and showed him her darker hair as she ran her fingers through it. "Perfect. We'll be able to get you to Beldurion without you being recognized with any luck" he said with a chuckle. He listened to her story. "It's better than nothing" he said with a chuckle. He walked to the uniform and nodded. "This will do, not many will take too much notice of you if you're wearing something like that" he said. He looked to her when she kissed his cheeks and thanked him.

He turned and kissed her lips slowly and gently, holding it a moment and then breaking it. "If I was worried about the king than I wouldn't have agreed to this" he said with a gentle smile as she told him that food was being sent up and that he could hide in her closet and spend the night with her until the time came. He smiled and kissed her softly. "It sounds to me like I do not have much of a choice in the matter" he said with a teasing wink and a gentle smile as he put his hands on either hip.

Asher smiled softly when she took the dagger and thanked him. "Of course, it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" he said as she mentioned that she had papers that were to go to Lord Blythe the moment they got to Beldurion. He examined the papers and nodded. "I can have a messenger deliver these once we arrive in Beldurion" he said. He looked to her hand when she squeezed it and gave her a kiss. "I have no doubt that Armand will recognize the gorgeous Lady Kenna" he said with a grin as he was moving in to kiss her neck.

He stopped immediately when he heard the knock and moved like a ghost as he hid in the closet. It was surprisingly spacious but then again it was a closet for a queen, it would have to be spacious to fit her dresses. Asher waited silently as the servant left and Kenna called to him. He stepped out and watched as she was on him almost immediately, rubbing his cheek slowly and kissing him a bit hotly as she ran her slender fingers through his black hair. He held her close as she pressed against him and smiled when her hand reached his hip. He smiled once the kiss broke and she backed up into the bed with a bowl of fruit, laying down and exposing her long legs as she almost taunted him with a strawberry. Asher smiled and looked down at his attire. "I fear I may be a bit overdressed at the moment" he said with a chuckle as he untied his cloak and let it fall to the floor.

Asher stripped his uniform and his armor off. His cloak was a pile on the floor along with his leather armor, his swords, bow, arrows. He stood before her, naked as the day he was born as he approached her.

He smiled when she spoke and kissed her back as she made the comment about recovering from certain activities. "Oh really?" he whispered teasingly as he kissed her back. He smiled as she then said that she couldn't get enough of him. He laughed quietly as she pulled him onto the bed, kissing her lips slowly but deeply. He smiled when he broke it and relaxed as he took an apple from the bowl, taking a bite of it and savoring the taste. Fruit was a food of royalty, it was very difficult to obtain it as a peasant but as a ranger, it was a part of your diet. You had to know how to live off the land. Asher looked to her as she asked what route they'd be taking.

He smiled and ran his fingers lazily along her leg, moving them back and forth as he kept close to her. "Travelling along the Imperial Highway would be the fastest but not our safest route. So I have a few routes planned in case we cannot traverse the highway safely or discreetly" he said with a gentle tone. He smiled as his fingers made their way to her cheek and caressed it. "Not to worry my dear. Your ranger has it all taken care of" he said in almost a whisper as he leaned in and kissed her lip, holding the kiss for a moment as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

Asher looked to her and smiled when she said she liked the sound of him being her ranger. "Well it's true. I swore to obey the king but I take my orders from you" he said with a grin and a wink as she relaxed and had a bite of melon.

He looked to her when she said that if they were captured that they would tell the king that he went to keep her safe, she had a horse ready and she was leaving. Made sense. He looked to her as she rested her hand on his hip and said that he should say that the king wouldn't have approved of leaving without his knowledge and he'd be rewarded. "If the ones who capture us don't find out that I'm not a human being. If they do, I won't have a choice but to fight. I don't revel in taking life but when it comes to that it's a fight for survival" he said gently. He smiled softly when she said she didn't want him to get hurt. "Too late for that" he joked. He looked to her as she rubbed his thigh and asked if he would do it for her.

Asher took her hand in his and kissed her palm gently. "Lady Kenna, I'm sworn to obey your commands with my dying breath. I won't obey because of some oath I took, I'll do it because you've bewitched me and I'm not ready to have such a spell broken" he said softly as he kissed her lips slowly.

Back
Top Bottom