Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mixed wrestling

A few years back I was working in the US in mixed wrestling. You know, of course, that it is all carefully choreographed and rehearsed. The guys are there to look good for the female audience, and for some of males as well, and to take the busts so that the girls can win. It’s only inevitable with those skimpy outfits and bodily contact that some of the matches continue outside the ring. After I while I paired off with Matt. He was a clean cut, nicely muscled, softly spoken guy with a good size package.

We fought each other a few times, but we stopped as soon as we got together. He was concerned that he wouldn’t be able to conceal, how can I put this delicately, let’s say his feelings for me. He’s got nothing to be embarrassed of in that department, quite the reverse, but it’s not something he wanted to put on public display. And I was worried too. Like all the girls, I’m an expert and the guys know how to ride the shots and put on a good show for the paying public. But it has to look realistic and it’s a fast moving entertainment, so accidents can happen. We can tell from the guy’s reaction that he’s taken a hard one – blow that is - and we hold back to give him a chance to get his breath back. He was strong and recovered fast, so we didn’t hold it against the girls. But I wasn’t prepared to take the risk of harming him, so I knew I’d pull my shots and that would be obvious.

Sometimes, though, it wasn’t an accident. Some girls just hated the guys and were out to bust their nuts whenever they could. For others, it was just personal. That was how it was with Trish, although we didn’t realise it at the time. Trish had had a thing for Matt a while before I came on the scene, but he hadn’t responded and she’d backed off. This particular match was the first time they’d fought since we got together. I asked Matt how he felt about fighting her and he said it was OK. I wanted to check it out for myself, so I went to the rehearsals and on the surface everything was fine. The show was a good one with some low blows on both sides before Trish emerged, as the girls usually did, the winner. Still, something made me feel uneasy.

I was there in the front row, dressed in thigh-high red leather boots, a black micro and a white blouse. I cheered and whistled as Matt entered the ring and removed his robe before parading around for everyone, me included, to admire his body. Then Trish entered. I knew my instinct had been right as soon as she let her robe slide off her shoulders. Instead of wearing the costume she’d rehearsed in, she was wearing a string that showed off her thick cameltoe and a bra that gave her big tits no support and barely covered her nipples. The crowd went wild as she paraded round the ring, her tits jiggling and bouncing. And they went wilder when she started to make out to Matt during the fight, stroking him and rubbing herself on him. He remained professional, but he was a normal hot blooded male and his reaction to her attentions was obvious for everyone to see as the bulge expanded in his trunks.

Despite her behaviour, they stuck to the script. This called for him to get the upper hand initially by a serious of dirty tricks before she overcame him by using his own tactics against him. His first trick was to grab her by the crotch when she had him pinned down. She made the most of it by jumping around the ring until she was able to pull herself free. As soon as Matt released her, she was supposed to rub her crotch as if it were sore before carrying on with the fight. She prolonged the rubbing, making it look like she was getting herself off before she straightened her string and waved her finger under Matt’s nose. The whole crowd knew what he was smelling and I was not amused. Next trick was for her to throw herself at him, he would stand aside and try to throw her out of the ring. She would save herself by hanging onto the top rope, crotching herself in the process. That went off according to plan, despite the fact that her costume was so skimpy that she must have rubbed her labia quite badly. Again she made the most of it when she fell to the floor, putting her hand inside her string and giving herself a good rub. Matt kept well back, so this time she waved her smelly finger in the air to the cheers of everyone in the crowd except me. Matt’s final low blow was a knee. They were grappling, although it looked more like coupling the way she did it. Then when her legs were apart, Matt brought up his knee into her crotch. She was supposed to drop straight to the floor, but she clamped her thighs around his and just clung there before sliding suggestively off his leg to land with her hand once more in her crotch.

Now it was her turn to get the upper hand. While she was still on the floor, Matt was supposed to jump on her and pin her shoulders down for a fall. She would then grapefruit claw his package. That went off as planned, except that she pushed her hand down into his trunks and took hold of his flesh. I was blindsided at that point, but I knew from his squeal that she had got her nails into him. He tried to pull her hand away, but the harder he tried the more she squeezed, dragging him around the ring. Finally, she pulled her hand out and licked her fingers, while Matt sank down. I was worried that he stayed down for so long but when he stood up I understood why – she hadn’t wasted her time in his trunks and his boner was clear for all to see. My stomach churned at the thought of the next move. She had to kick him in the nuts. He would ride the shot but go down hard. I knew she meant to do real harm this time and I was right. I had a clear view and saw the speed with which her foot flew at his crotch. She aimed high to anticipate his attempt to ride over the kick and I saw the top of her foot lift his balls and crush them before he howled and hit the floor with a terrific thump.

I hardly dared look as she rushed in and grabbed his feet. The story called for her to pull him to the corner, roll out of the ring and pull his legs either side of the corner post. Matt must have known what she would do but he was weakened from her kick and not able to defend himself. She was supposed to pull his legs so that his nuts came close to the post and he would push his hands into the gap to cover the fact that there was no contact. At first, it looked as if she was going to stick to the script. Matt managed to get his hands into his crotch just in time and the crowd roared. He fell back but instead of jumping into the ring and following through, she swiftly grabbed his feet again and pulled so hard that she fell over. Matt was taken by surprise and could do nothing to protect himself. I closed my eyes as his balls were crushed by the corner post and shuddered as he screamed in pain. The end of the fight was a formality and Matt was helped from the ring.

I rushed to his dressing room and found him curled up. His nuts were so tender that he couldn’t bare me to touch them and the bruising was already beginning to show. I knew instantly what I had to do and didn’t hesitate. I stormed along to Trish’s dressing room and threw the door back. She was standing in front of the mirror, flushed with the arousal of her victory and of what she had done to Matt. I knew that I had to act fast to stand a chance against her, so I stepped forward and put all my power into a single kick. The sharp toe of my red leather boot caught her hard right in the centre of her cameltoe. As soon as I felt the contact, I screwed it as hard as I could before letting my leg drop. Trish stood for a moment looking stunned and surprised before she sank like a rock to the floor, her hands flying to her crotch. I left her there rocking herself and moaning.

Back
Top Bottom