Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway Boy x Mob Boss Request (Death Note inspired)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heichou

Planetoid
This request is based on the character "Mello" from the anime Death Note (I'll be playing him). We know that Mello ran away from Watari's Orphanage for Gifted Children in England on his 15th birthday. We know that he eventually ended up landing a job in the US with the mafia (specifically in Los Angeles) led by a powerful, dangerous man named Rod Ross.
Everything above is canon. Let's play with that!

Mello worms his way into Rod Ross' mafia at age 15/16 (his name can be changed), and is taken in, firstly, because the man hasn't seen such a pretty boy in years. Mel uses his intellect to help the mafia, serves as a little virgin slut for Ross, and he's fed, clothed and kept off the streets.

Maybe Ross just wants to keep him as a toy for vanilla sex. Maybe he f*cks him every night until he cries, and gets off on leaving bruises on his "boy bitch". Maybe he intends to train him as a pet.
The level of abuse/noncon is up to you. I myself prefer darker, more violent themes, but that's just me. Mello can vary from a more submissive bottom, to a stubborn bottom with attitude, depending on what you want.

Please message me if you're interested in playing the mob boss. Thank you!

(Mel's reference photos.)

tumblr_mfzial7EjP1qgibupo1_400.jpg

tumblr_moahrevDnh1qgibupo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom