Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loren's Palace of Roleplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically; I am looking for females to play with me on Westeros/Any OC World.

It doesn't matter what time line. I can do anything from the Bleeding Years to the distant future where the Others/White Walkers (You choose what to call them.) Invade. I will respond to you if you PM me, (Or post in this thread.) I promise. However, I do have some things to tell you.

-- I'll RARELY play Canon characters. Sorry hon. I prefer my OCs. But I can tell you with my head held high that they are as well built as some of the Canon characters. All with their flaws and their strengths. To give you a taste; I play a Lannister Bastard that had been legitimized by Tywin Lannister, since he was out of heirs. I'll tell you more about him if you choose to RP.

--Please be descriptive? I'll give you cookies if you are! :D. Well, I probably wouldn't. But still. I am somewhat a detailed RP'er. But I don't expect you to write out a thousand word each reply. I just want your post to have more essence, more sense. Don't we want to RP to improve ourselves? (And get off, of course. ) I don't like one liners, so please.

-- The Sky Is The Limit. Literally. I don't care if you play a slave, a washerwoman in King's Landing, an OC Targaryen, or a Lord's daughter. Chances are, I'll whip out an OC so we can Rp together. :3.

-- There will be sex. Heavy, steamy sex. So yeah. I have no qualms against rape, underage, incest, or what not. I just dislike severe maiming, and such. I can do LIGHT gore. But yup. Bondage is okay for me, but I doubt ladies liked getting tied up in Westeros (or do they? Care to find out about that with me? :p)

-- Also; if you want to play an OC/is having trouble making ones. You can play charries in the books/show. I favor Margaery, Sansa, and Daenerys. I can do young Cersei and young Lysa Arryn as well. But really, I can RP with any canons you might like to play. Aside from that, if you don't like canons, then I'll gladly help you build your own OCs! Don't be afraid to ask!

-- And at the same time, I also am very fond of long-term RPing. So yes. I'd never ever abandon you. <3 If by some reason I stop replying, there's a reason. I'll never snub you.

-- I ALSO WOULD LIKE FOR SOMEONE TO APPROACH ME WITH IDEAS OF THEIR OWN. I DON'T HAVE TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH IDEAS.

So yes. Thank you for reading my request. This is an awkward way of ending it but. PM me if you're interested!

EDIT: If you're going to block me for unknown reasons, after we made contact, then put me on your ignore list, don't contact me and get my hopes up. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom