Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for rolepaly on YIM sizeplay, ageplay, growth/expansion up for almost any

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeNope88

Moon
I'm open to almost any roles, though I do have a few no-gos.

No-gos: scat, shit, piss, gore, homosexuality, futa

Here's a few examples of roles I like to play. Feel free to suggest completely new roles or make tweeks to the ones I have here. Or if one of the ones here intrigues you just send me a IM ;)

Note: all rp's would involve some sort of size play some would use body transformation.

You're an elf ambassador that's been captured by orcs and brought before the orc chieftain me. Your dress is slightly torn and dirty as my orcs drop you in front of me.

We're dating and I've been bitten by a werewolf but I don't really remember what happened or what it means. We're out camping on the first full moon since my bite.

You're a tiny fairy that I bought from the fair because I thought you were cute and had an instant attraction to you.

You've been wanting plastic surgery but are afraid of actually going under and read about a massage parlor with "alternative" methods for body modification at half the price so here you are with me your masseuse that unknown to you can shift and mold your body and mine at will but I need to cum in your ass to make it permanent.

Me and my wife just got home from our date and you're babysitting for us. My wife heads to bed, "Do you need a ride home?" I ask as I loosen my tie (Please include age and clothes for RP in reply.)

Note: If you pick a role that requires a reply from you please include the role in your first message so I know what role you're going with

You can contact me on
yahoo IM : joenope88@yahoo.com
or
AIM: joenope88@yahoo.com

I've noticed alot of people have AIM so I joined that and have added my AIM info to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom