Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now You See Me~ Vanish's Req Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanish

Moon
W.I.P.

My Request Thread is under construction, but I thought I would leave this list here to maybe entice some interest.​

Currently Craving Plot Ideas

Brotherly Love: In the town of Winston, there lives a pair of brothers. Separated by a few years, the older had always been less outgoing than his younger brother. He would often opt to stay at home and play his games rather than go out and play with friends. The internet was a staple for him, and through the internet he found some websites that began to influence him sexually. As time passed by his morals and his sense of right and wrong shifted, and eventually he was convinced that if he didn't get some kind of sexual satisfaction he was going to go crazy. But he never really left the house, so his attention turned to that of his little brother. The much more innocent young man whom always had a smile on his face. I'd prefer to play the younger brother, on the submissive side.

Top Fetishes at the Moment
F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/vanish

Cock/Balls Worship
Forced Nudity
Gender Transformation
Hermaphrodites
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Lactation
Large Balls
Nonconsensual
Parent and child
Pokémon
Pregnancy
Shemales
Spanking
Squirting
Transformation
Underwear Bulges
Vampires
Wax Play

Lastly, do not PM me simply asking me to check out your own Request Thread or F list. I will just ignore. Please take some ideas from what I have here and let me know what you are interested in. Then I will be happy to check out your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom