Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Story driven roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazki

Banned
Banished
Hey everybody! Thanks for clicking on the thread. Hopefully after reading up on everything I type below you'll be interested in a roleplay with me and we can kick things off!

First, my roleplaying methods. Currently I am only roleplaying over YIM and AIM. Many people have asked and the answer is always the same: I make no exceptions to this. Please do not ask me to roleplay through email or here on the site. You'll just be wasting your time.

Second, my literacy requirements. Please, please, please be literate. I cannot believe that I am having to ask this! It is not hard at all to be able to read and write properly. I roleplay in the third-person past tense style and it's mandatory that you do the same. I never have a required post length but I do prefer that you put as much effort and detail into your posts as I do.

Third, my roleplay wants. As the title stated I love doing roleplays that are based in real, modern settings. I do prefer plot and story over sex but trust me there will be good sex scenes in the roleplay. I love pairings like high school sweethearts, newly weds, friends with benefits, blind date, etc.

I will add/edit this as I see fit in the future but for now this is good. If you'd still like to roleplay with me please PM me here on the site so we can discuss things before exchanging IM names.

Perhaps, if you would be so kind, you could provide me with your AIM ID and we could have the pleasure of discussing some ideas in the quiet confines of a private conversation.

Regards

Ciyank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom