Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

( ✿ SENPAI HAS NOTICED YOU !! ✿ F X M !! ✿ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

senpai

美人
Withdrawn
  • Friendly salutations to you, love.

I see you've wandered into my thread. Was it curiosity that led you here, or were you simply bored numb to your skull and vastly unsatisfied by your options? Look no further.

Or, if you figure by the end of this introduction that you and I don't meet eye-to-eye, you're more than welcome to take a cute cupcake on your way out. Please! Help yourself to one if you need some refreshments while I breeze through my introduction and guidelines. There's plenty for everyone.

cupcake_by_vale_ska-d34vnl4.gif

Let's talk a little about me, shall we? I prefer to go by senpai on this forum, although I do have a tendency to spill my real name with other writers I consider supertastic and uberrific. I, like other deviants, have joined Blue Moon for, well, an excuse to write smut, really, but I'm still very squishy inside my seductress ways and enjoy my share of romance. As far as kinks and fetishes go, I'm afraid I don't have a laundry list nor the time and patience to compile one. You're more than welcome, however, to show me yours and negotiate (I reemphasize negotiate) our mutual interests. I like to think I have an open mind and will try everything and anything at least once unless it falls under my 'no-no' category. Please, for the love of pudgy puppies, do not try and coerce me to re-try any of the fetishes I have listed as a hard no.

Let's cut to the chase. I'm only searching for literate and passionate writers; please note that my request is not a matter of preference. I will not lower my standards for a writer that is clearly unmotivated and writes three measly sentences in response to say, four to five paragraphs I wrote for them. I want a writing partner who will excite and rub me in all the right ways. The least you could do for me, then, is to include a damn subject title in your private message.

... Well, as you might have noticed, I'm extremely picky when it comes to choosing writing partners, but please don't be discouraged! If you've managed to receive a response from me within twenty-four hours, consider yourself a winner, winner, chicken dinner! Now that we've hit it off pretty well, we can actually start a thread. I'd prefer writing on a private thread but can be convinced to write via private messages (only if I reaaallly like you).

Now that we got that over with, let's talk about my no-no's. I will absolutely not do anything that involves macro/micro, bestiality, furries, futa, gore, mom/son, dad/daughter, vomit, and scat. I probably have more, considering Blue Moon does have an annoying habit of pulling batshit insane fetishes out of bumfuck nowhere.

If I see that you've ignored my rules, I will not respond to you. Fair enough, right?

RE: ✿ senpai has noticed you! ✿ f x m search ✿

• On to characters, plots, and all that!

This may cause about a hefty 86% of my male viewers to scowl in disgust. You ready for it? Positive? I prefer to play anime characters. I have no problem with realistic settings, but I just have a personal preference for anime characters. So, that being said, if you provide a reference picture of your hunk of manmeat, I prefer him to be two-dimensional and super shoujo (I'm being sarcastic, nudge). Don't be discouraged yet! My female characters aren't going to be the typical female protagonist in any shoujo manga, which is why I haven't mentioned the whole Dom/Sub dynamic yet.

The ladies I play are written and formulated to emulate actual people with actual personalities. They will not be a cum-guzzling, stupid bimbo with little to no skill than to beg for dick and whimper. If I do say so myself, I play my babies with gusto.

Don't get me wrong! I love smut, which is 90% of the reason why I'm here and not on some other elitist board. I just prefer a nice slice of plot on the side of all that fucking, you know? A bit of angst, comedy, romance, and action never soured some amazing smut.

For plots, I largely prefer "slice of life" settings. I will always update my cravings while they change, but be warned that they will most likely be limited in terms of options. You can, of course, suggest plots of your own but please do not think that suggesting means demanding. If I'm not motivated enough to write for a specific plot, I won't. It's (sadly) as simple as that. So, care to take a look at my plots?

The characters I will play are listed on the right. Special cravings are marked with a heart! ♥

• Pokéboy x Pokégirl (Would prefer to play gijinkas. I'm currently craving two plots. One wherein one common Pokéboy accompanies a wild legendary Pokégirl to protect her from poachers and Team Rocket, and the second would be much more sexual where a Pokéboy and Pokégirl would be dropped off at a Daycare to breed.) ♥
    • Pokéboy x Female Tamer
    • Pokéboy x Female Breeder
    • Male PokéTrainer x Female PokéTrainer (I would prefer this to be in the original canon world of Pokémon. Even better if the two are dating or have some established romantic connection before we start.)
    • Rune Factory 4 (I envision a sort of tranquil "slice of life" roleplay with this one with the fantasy RPG twist to it.) ♥
    • Summoner x Spirit (This plot is fantasy-based, obviously. what I've envisioned for this particular plot is a world where humans and spirits coexist, and only powerful humans gifted with magic can tether and tame a spirit to harness its elemental power. Our characters can already be tethered and embark on a wandering journey in the great wilderness together.) ♥
    • Vincent x Catherine (From the game, Catherine.)
    • Any Tales of Series Games (If you can play any character from the Tales of Series, I'll love you forever.) ♥
    • Absolute Boyfriend or "Absolute Girlfriend"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom