Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Romance! FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachyPie

Dust
Experienced roleplayer seeking a writing partner or partners for some lovely FxF romance to take place within a variety of genres, settings, and time periods.

What I want from any potential partners is someone who writes well, but more importantly, someone who is friendly, creative, and fun! Short term or quick one off scenes don't interest me; I want to develop a deep and detailed storyline with my partner, full of equally deep and detailed characters who will evolve and grow along with our story. Grammar and post size are not incredibly important to me, but effort is. And since a lack of effort is fairly easy to spot, please at least try to put some work into your posts and characters. That's really all I ask from my partners.

The kind of characters that I like to see my partners play are, to begin with, female. Beyond that, I like dominant characters. That doesn't mean dominant in the sense of whips, chains, gags, and leashes. Although that can be fun (I am a big fan of including BDSM in my stories!). It means I enjoy characters who have a dominant personality, who in a romantic relationship would be considered the head of the household, the one who wears the pants! I want someone who enjoys control, rather than being controlled; I want a leader, not a follower.

Usually I prefer my character to be the younger of the two. That being said, 18 is usually the youngest I'll go for my characters, which means yours will have to be even older than that.

Now for some settings and pairings that I'd like to try! I'll try to update this as time goes on to add more ideas to the list, and fill in more details about the ideas already listed. But for now, this will probably be fairly bare bones! These are just some ideas of mine, and are only meant to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. While we are certainly welcome to use these scenarios, you should also feel free to suggest something of your own that I don't have listed as I am more than happy to accommodate to your wants and desires as well!

Modern Stuff!

Teacher x Student: An actual romance between teacher and her student. I am looking for someone interested in playing the role of teacher. Preferably we would pick up the story once their relationship had already begun, maybe a week or a month in. That said, anyone who is interested in playing it out from the very beginning is most definitely welcome. I always like to get input from my partner, and this is just idea for how it would work. The details are very much open for discussion, but I would most likely being playing a girl in her senior year.

Blind Date: Fairly obviously, this story would start with our two characters being set up on a blind date. Who you play would be totally up to you, of course. My character would be a senior in high school, or perhaps a College Freshman. Like I said, your character is totally up to you, but someone a little older would be nice! Details, again, are completely open for discussion.

Cop x Teenager: You'd play a cop, I'd play a teenage wild child just starting her first year of college. Fairly bare bones, like I said these ideas would be, but I'm only looking to give us a base to work with! So if you think this setting has some potential, let me know and we'll work out a story.

--

So far that's all I have! Like I said, more will be coming as I feel like adding my ideas to the list. For the most part, though, I just want to find someone interested in doing FxF romance stories with me. One partner willing to write multiple stories with me would be ideal, but that's only if I find someone I really enjoy roleplaying with.

Anyone interested, or if you have any questions at all, please let me know, preferably by PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom